U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2016, 01:25 PM

2,202 posts, read 1,424,799 times

Advertisements

A few years s ago the Nobel Prize For Medicine (shoulda been ) Gordon Pedersen PhD. Utah Toxicologist reformulated what was formerly colloidal silver into a nano ( extremely small micron sizedparticles in water. The process is more involved ,but for the sake of my point I won't dwell on that.Suffice it to say Big Pharma is being funded by well intended philanthropists to provide 2 inoculations to treat the malaria epidemic in Africa and we believe India. The outcome is approximately 45% success ate while still witnessing exacerbation and death. Compliance is an issue whereby manyvictims can't travel for the second injection. In contrast Pedersen a christian went on a mission trip hauling his now 10 ppm Silver Sol. Administering it ORALLY 1 teaspon- 1 tablespoon for six - seven days curing 650 malaria victims via the antiparisitic properties of a red blood cell diffusing 10 ppm for a systemic effect. So if we can wake up CDC and the FDA progress can be made also to eradicate MRSA, ( wounds and systemic), herpes on the surface of newborns/neonates, treatment for SARS, H1N1, Zita, Flu's (all) , RSV, Croup, Ear Infections, ( hellooo peds) wound care, fungal disorders , ventilator acquired pneumonias ( hellloooo pulmonalogists) to mention a few broad spectrums.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2016, 07:41 PM

23,400 posts, read 28,242,738 times
https://nccih.nih.gov/health/silver

Old 03-26-2016, 05:55 PM

2,202 posts, read 1,424,799 times
Still confused about colloidal verses nano. It's difficult to break through without a technical rambling which lay folks have a real logical problem. It took me a few years to be able to make a case for nano silver and although a Respiratory Therapist (50 years) I found the advanced technology challenging. A Toxicologist with lab and research has the upper hand. I tried AGAIN to clarify colloidal as a "former" as in past tense yet we still get a colloidal instead of any positive and knowledgeable support or testimonials ( cures). This formulation could save millions ($70.000. anthrax study proved it killed it) All of us could survive a flu pandemic via Silver Sol alone!!! Where are those who care I'm just a customer period!!

Old 03-26-2016, 09:07 PM

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/811945_1

Old 03-27-2016, 08:18 AM

51,893 posts, read 41,774,553 times
OP, you kinda ramble around and oft-handedly reference "Big Pharma" and insinuate that the "real cure" is being blocked.

Then you make off-handed remarks about how he cured 650 people with no supporting documentation.

A reasonable individual that starts talking about miracle cures using silver in this fashion should already be aware that even if it's true it has a looooong history of hokum and psuedo-science attached to it.

As such, you should have documented and supported your assertions knowing that it's already got a shady past.
Not doing this given history makes me even more skeptical of your cure claims and so I'll stick to actual science.

Also, I think if the Gates foundation is going to throw a billion or so at something that they'll actually expect REAL SCIENCE which means documentation and peer review and not quackery fit for natural news.

Old 03-27-2016, 08:42 AM

5,654 posts, read 4,878,328 times
I have been making and using colloidal silver for over 20 years . not steadily mind you only for injuries and illness which is rare . I even use it on my animals and in one instance a kitten wit distemper and in a day she was cured . But from time to time a chicken or one of my dogs gets injured or sick and I use it then.
I have made kits for my family using a small 6 volt solar panel and to 1/10th Oz silver with instructions on how it's done .
If you abuse any thing aspirin or penicillin you can hurt you self ,so get over the fears other throw at you.
Colloidal silver is made using electrolysis and distilled water. there is no taste per-say other than the distilled water.
Bacteria cannot become immune to it ,so it never looses strength.
The only caution is that if you take it internally , after a time before you eat you need to take a probiotic/yogurt, to restore the good bacteria in your digestion .
I use it for burns and cuts and rashes infections of any sort that may appear. I have given it to people going to other countries and shown the how to make it for them self .
If you don't possess the discipline to make it or use it, it's useless.
Often times the info falls on deaf ears ,though they smile and are entertained , but I still share it with folk that have the courage to try something new.
PM me if you are serious.

Old 03-27-2016, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
I have been making and using colloidal silver for over 20 years . not steadily mind you only for injuries and illness which is rare . I even use it on my animals and in one instance a kitten wit distemper and in a day she was cured . But from time to time a chicken or one of my dogs gets injured or sick and I use it then.
I have made kits for my family using a small 6 volt solar panel and to 1/10th Oz silver with instructions on how it's done .
If you abuse any thing aspirin or penicillin you can hurt you self ,so get over the fears other throw at you.
Colloidal silver is made using electrolysis and distilled water. there is no taste per-say other than the distilled water.
Bacteria cannot become immune to it ,so it never looses strength.
The only caution is that if you take it internally , after a time before you eat you need to take a probiotic/yogurt, to restore the good bacteria in your digestion .
I use it for burns and cuts and rashes infections of any sort that may appear. I have given it to people going to other countries and shown the how to make it for them self .
If you don't possess the discipline to make it or use it, it's useless.
Often times the info falls on deaf ears ,though they smile and are entertained , but I still share it with folk that have the courage to try something new.
PM me if you are serious.
Do not eat it. There is no evidence that it treats any disease in humans when taken internally. It can be used topically.

Bacteria can develop resistance to it:

Superbug Resistance to Antimicrobial Nanosilver | Australasian Science Magazine

"In a current study, our research group has found that the antimicrobial activity of nanosilver is not universal some bacteria have been shown to adapt quite rapidly to its presence. Our research group used model systems to simulate antimicrobial nanosilver exposure in an environmental or clinical setting and found that while the presence of nanosilver effectively suppressed the growth of the common household and clinical pathogen Escherichia coli, there was unexpected emergence and ultimate domination of nanosilver-resistant environmental Bacillus. The environmental Bacillus were not only resistant to the otherwise lethal dosage of nanosilver, but also were rapidly multiplying under the toxic conditions."

Old 03-30-2016, 07:13 AM

51,893 posts, read 41,774,553 times
The real lesson here is that if you like this type of treatment and it works for you then great, I fully support you and am happy you have that option.

However, when talking about a disease like Malaria that kills millions a year around the globe....claiming that your version works with absolutely zero supporting proof while casting unsubstantiated claims that the other treatments are bad if not malicious is unethical and shady.

Again, I fully trust that the people with the Gates foundation aren't stupid and have a host of independent peer studies performed to make sure their investment is effective. The fact that I'm asked to take the undocumented work of some missionary giving out his magic cure-all tonic over them is pathetic. I'd be nicer about it but in light of the pretty offensive nature of the initial claims being made and how crap like that can damage immunization programs in part of the world it's a pretty crappy thing to do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or