Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2016, 03:17 PM

5 posts, read 4,132 times

Advertisements

The question about whether or not the Pharos were black is not the reason why the so called experts are hiding some of their finings .Nefertiti was a hermaphrodite and reinvented her/himself into Tutankhamen. That is why no tomb has been found belonging to Nefertiti and all the alterations on the tablets found in Tuts tomb. I may well be wrong but it offers an possible explanation (be it fanciful) to the mysteries surrounding the Nef'/ Tut' period

Last edited by sonofalexandria; 07-17-2016 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: SPELLING CHECK
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2016, 10:40 AM

30,623 posts, read 18,203,012 times

Old 07-19-2016, 03:45 AM

Default bully

probably the most articulate response one can expect from an illiterate

Old 07-19-2016, 05:16 AM

Sorry for the insult, I failed to consider your preoccupation with the matters that are troubling your country at the moment, elections, shootings, being Americannot, however as you have stumbled across my post I am curious to know what it was that you were searching -Nefertiti or Hermaphrodite? May I address you as PHR and I can be SOA. No doubt our banter can only be viewed as an exercise in futility but Hey! I have nowt better to do ar'k ( ar'k= our kid)
I will lapse into the Black
Country vernacular at times "raand ere' we spake like Shakespeare rote" If you were not aware the Black Country is/was the centre of the industrial heartland of England. Here's a little bit of trivia you may one day find useful should the subject of why the Black Country is so named you can " Gobsmack" ( your vernacular) your Buddies with the answer, in 1851 the Bishop of York came down to the Midlands to visit the Bishop of Worcester ( You need to know a Yorkshireman is the English equivalent of a Texan their land is Gods Country and they assume everyone knows it) Both men stood on the rampits of Dudley Castle over looking the diocese of Worcester but all that was visible was a thick pawl of black smoke, the Bishop of York commented "aye Gods Black Country" Those words were headlined the following day in the 'Dudley herald'
So now all that be observed from Dudley Castle is the Black Country. I really hope you get to use this piece of trivia one day.
Tara' ar'k SOA

Old 07-31-2016, 03:24 AM

22 posts, read 15,485 times
There were no Pharaohs in ancient KMT, and the Kemetians were Black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa