U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 12:24 PM

78,562 posts, read 70,455,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimuni View Post
Interestingly enough, our CIA has for decades had a slant in favor of the democrat party. I think that they lied about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. The new CIA director, Mike Pompeo, hopefully isn't likely to get us involved in anything unnecessarily. I have faith that the Trump Administration isn't interested in interventionism. Though you have some RINO republicans (like John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and the Bush family) who are..

Meanwhile, back to the Africa topic.....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2017, 01:53 PM

15,868 posts, read 6,242,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Meanwhile, back to the Africa topic.....

The top two-thirds of my post, right above yours, addressed Africa's dubious "leadership."

Old 02-01-2017, 01:31 PM

6,554 posts, read 9,067,154 times
Gambia's president has recently caused a similar mess as DR Congo.

Quote:
Fifteen hundred young people converged outside the Gambia’s parliament on Tuesday in the first demonstration since the country became a democracy, following the inauguration of president Adama Barrow.

The protesters called for all members of the national assembly to resign for supporting the decision by the disgraced ex-president, Yahya Jammeh, to declare a state of emergency two days before his mandate expired. The move increased the exodus of Gambians fleeing potential conflict, forced tourists to abandon holidays, and brought the country to the brink of civil war...

https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ional-assembly

Old 02-02-2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididuclot View Post
most Africans are imperialists in nature. even in their relationship with their children. They thrive on subservience from their subjects
I don't like the sweeping nature of the post. But enough such African cultures are based on subservience, which is how they were so easily enslaved. Just try that kind of domination on modern Jews, i.e. don't try that one at home.

Old 02-04-2017, 05:44 PM

1,767 posts, read 1,436,379 times
Default Unfortunate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
I think they do! How else do you explain what's happening in this country and so many other African countries??
Unfortunately sub-Saharan African countries (Black) are plagued with an over abundance of selfish, arrogant, prideful men who all want to be the big chief. They obtain power to not make life better for their fellow humans but to enrich themselves and continually feed their lust. Only a few of those countries are not plagued by this. For the majority of these countries, the arrogance and self-interest of their leaders is always a downfall for the whole country. It's like they're pawns of Satan. They always block any real progress from occuring in those countries.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:06 AM

4,216 posts, read 3,583,923 times
Confusion feeds and maintains corruption.

Old 02-06-2017, 04:22 PM

5,180 posts, read 4,672,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimuni View Post
Interestingly enough, our CIA has for decades had a slant in favor of the democrat party. I think that they lied about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. The new CIA director, Mike Pompeo, hopefully isn't likely to get us involved in anything unnecessarily. I have faith that the Trump Administration isn't interested in interventionism. Though you have some RINO republicans (like John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and the Bush family) who are..
Dude, you're barking up the wrong tree.

The online world mirrors the offline world & this forum attracts those of the globalist plantation collective who are crabs in a bucket & are determined to pull as down with them.

The plantation generations, massah & his slaves & his dependents.

Last edited by kovert; 02-06-2017 at 04:42 PM..

Old 02-06-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovert View Post
Dude, you're barking up the wrong tree.

The online world mirrors the offline world & this forum attracts those of the globalist plantation collective who are crabs in a bucket & are determined to pull as down with them.

The plantation generations, massah & his slaves & his dependents.
Are you saying the pocket-lining dictators of Africa are a good example of the way of opposing oppression?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or