U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2018, 07:32 PM

1 posts, read 470 times

Advertisements

I am As and engaged to a Edo man. I was told by a Yoruba friend that Edo families forefathers has cursed their families to have a spirut to follow the familiea of tge descendants. My fiance never spoke of such things. He do not communicate much about his family history. So, I am a little skeptical about his life and upbringing. I tried searching his family surname but to no prevail I end up with nothing. I am trying to do my own research to fund out more about his family and ancestors but do not have the right information or resources to do so! We both live in differe t countries and do not get to communicate as much because he work a lot. I am interested in knowing more about this ancestral belief. What did these people do to cause this behavior affect on their families. Any information would be very helpful to me. Thank you all for your views and comments. In separate need to k ow who I am involved with!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2018, 02:55 PM

44 posts, read 24,304 times
This is a major example why we are a Sh1th0le continent....

Old 07-25-2018, 03:20 PM

6,105 posts, read 1,835,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidShepherd View Post
This is a major example why we are a Sh1th0le continent....
Can't argue with that.

Old 07-25-2018, 11:06 PM

6,566 posts, read 9,080,964 times
^

Well I'm wondering how legit this is? The OP's misspellings seem deliberate if you know what I mean?

Old 07-25-2018, 11:34 PM

15,951 posts, read 36,191,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywd47 View Post
I am As and engaged to a Edo man. I was told by a Yoruba friend that Edo families forefathers has cursed their families to have a spirut to follow the familiea of tge descendants. My fiance never spoke of such things. He do not communicate much about his family history. So, I am a little skeptical about his life and upbringing. I tried searching his family surname but to no prevail I end up with nothing. I am trying to do my own research to fund out more about his family and ancestors but do not have the right information or resources to do so! We both live in differe t countries and do not get to communicate as much because he work a lot. I am interested in knowing more about this ancestral belief. What did these people do to cause this behavior affect on their families. Any information would be very helpful to me. Thank you all for your views and comments. In separate need to k ow who I am involved with!!!!!
1) You should title your threads more specifically. "Need Help" is not specific to this thread.

HOWEVER...

1) You are engaged, and you don't know your fiance, and you live in different countries. This is ALREADY a problem. My personal feelings are that you are already in trouble. You should know some basic information about the person you are going to marry. (Granted this is a western perspective, but you are posting on an American message board).

2) 'Family Surnames' and 'google searches' will not specifically say "The MILLER FAMILY has a spirit attached to them." If you want to know about the spiritual side, it goes way deeper than that anyway. You'd have to get to know your husband, his family, his nation as well, and on and on.

Anyway.....you are on an American message board, asking the international public about a very specific African family line, when it comes to spirits. You are also a new poster to the forum.

My personal feeling is that this thread will get you very little information to help you know your FUTURE HUSBAND...that is something you'll have to do on your own by visiting his COUNTRY, his FAMILY, and spending time with HIM.

It's also doubtful if you'll even come back to this thread, as you've only posted once anyway.

Old 07-26-2018, 12:30 PM
AFP

6,898 posts, read 4,243,943 times
Op very bad evil spirits waiting for you in his house look for a different husband.

Old 07-26-2018, 06:57 PM
AFP

6,898 posts, read 4,243,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Op very bad evil spirits waiting for you in his house look for a different husband.
Or I can help you with a one time low cost spell for $19.99 USD. I can sell you a powerful cleansing spell that will cast out all bad spirits and you will be guaranteed to have a happy successful marriage..

Old 07-27-2018, 01:19 AM

614 posts, read 306,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Or I can help you with a one time low cost spell for $19.99 USD. I can sell you a powerful cleansing spell that will cast out all bad spirits and you will be guaranteed to have a happy successful marriage..
Don't trust this guy, he is an anti-christ charlatan, he'd perform a reverse exorcism and invite demons into your body!

Old 07-27-2018, 08:53 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,294,408 times
On Amazon you can purchase "evil eye" jewelry that is made in Trinidad.When you wear it no curses or spells will effect you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or