Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 02:21 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,532,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Use common sense. If Africans the world over were naturally violent, white people would have been made extinct a long time ago. .

Where did you develop the notion that Africans outnumbered Europeans? Africans (and by this I assume that you mean SUB SAHARAN Africans) were NOT all over the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2018, 02:26 PM

8,572 posts, read 8,532,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandpointian View Post
Land reform can be made to work. .

And this should be the discussion. Note that Zimbabwe was independent for a long time before land grabbing became an issue.

Had efficient land reform been implemented maybe a failing dictator wouldn't have had the opportunity to resort to fake populism in order to divert attention from the fact that it didn't try to implement serious land reform.

This is why white South Africans need to quite peddling lies about the past, admit that it was horrendous with most whites enjoying unfair advantages because of the exploitation of the non white majority. Admitting this puts the issue to rest and so attention can then be diverted to fixing the problems of the past in a way that benefits most. Clearly land grabs benefit only corrupt cronies of the black elite, and NOT the landless black poor.

Old 10-05-2018, 10:04 AM

178 posts, read 230,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
You obviously are not understanding where I'm getting at. I know Africans are tribal. I don't know much about the Ashanti; however, Israelites mixed in with other African tribes to escape persecution. They blended in with those tribes because of skin color; however, they were not of those tribes. So some people that are called "Ashanti" were not Ashanti but Israelites. Any tribe who engaged in human trafficking with Europeans were selling Israelites, or people from other Hamite tribes. So if the Ashanti were buying slaves, they were probably not buying their own. I know Africans do not see themselves as a monolithic group. They only do that in America because this is not their home. Many (if not all) of those African kingdoms were Israelite kingdoms. It's kinda like how people thought Moses was Egyptian but he wasn't. Do you now understand where I'm coming from? I am not asking you to accept my Biblical interpretation of the world's history, but I think you don't realize I am making distinctions between Israelites and Hamites. Modern day Africans are descended from Ham. Modern day native people are descendants of Israelites. They often share skin color similarities and so get confused for each other. Also, descendants of Israelites, all of whom have had their histories erased or altered, often don't know their bloodline isn't "African".

Would this not ultimately mean that these Israelites had no possiblitty of having children with the original inhabitants of that area in Africa? What proof is there that these groups of people did not have children together? If other Hamites and Shemites (who are cousins) were sold into slavery they would have been gathered together on the same ships and possibly sold to the same plantations. Slave/Plantation owners gathered all their slaves in the same quarters and even had their slaves have sex with one another so there is another high probability that the different black people (Hamite and Shemite) within the Transatlantic slave trade produced offspring together. How is one able to tell they are a decendent of Ham or Shem (brothers).

Modern day Africans who are not mixed with Arabs or Arabs themselves would be considered to most likely not have European DNA as would those within the Americas. Europeans typically male copulated the "Indians" and the slave Hamites and Shemites (Israelites). These decedents tend to have a White father in their family history so how would they still be classified as Israelites if they are all mixed up as a people with different people?

Old 10-10-2018, 05:26 AM

50 posts, read 46,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
Whites need to do a mea culpa, admit that the majority enjoyed unjust benefits under apartheid and then lead a dialogue as to where South Africa moves from there.

Im sure your meant minority above but regardless. The so called whites did exactly that. From the referendum to CODESA to the TRC to the Land Claims process.

As mentioned elsewhere in this thread the goalposts have been moved and the agreements dishonored. Whats your next bright spark suggestion?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa