U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-27-2018, 11:46 AM
 
Location: Maryland
18,624 posts, read 16,453,654 times
Reputation: 6348

Advertisements

The problem is there is a fundamental misunderstanding of how wealth is created and maintained. Whites having land gives them an advantaged but merely possessing land does not create wealth. Giving blacks land might right a historic wrong but it may not create wealth.

Either way fun times ahead for South Africa.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-27-2018, 12:57 PM
 
Location: DC metropolitan area
632 posts, read 289,269 times
Reputation: 731
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
merely possessing land does not create wealth.
That's not the point. South African blacks want retribution. It is their land, their country. Whitey is an interloper, the invader, a scourge. His time has come. Julius Malema for President! Anti-white S.A. blacks are not interested in creating wealth... they want to take it; they want it to be taken from whites and given to them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2018, 01:00 PM
 
Location: Minnysoda
8,640 posts, read 8,545,439 times
Reputation: 5186
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ner View Post
That's not the point. South African blacks want retribution. It is their land, their country. Whitey is an interloper, the invader, a scourge. His time has come. Julius Malema for President!
Then what? They won't be able to make the farms run and after they get hungry they ask the Boer's back to make the country work. Just like Rhodesia.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2018, 05:42 PM
 
1,702 posts, read 417,994 times
Reputation: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Then what? They won't be able to make the farms run and after they get hungry they ask the Boer's back to make the country work. Just like Rhodesia.......
And add also some retribution to the Khoisan people as well.

Btw, would Julius Malema might give his BMW where he was caught once speeding (and later acquited) back in 2013 to poor people? https://www.enca.com/south-africa/ex...rrest-speeding
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2018, 10:47 PM
Status: "Didn't work out as planned, eh?" (set 1 day ago)
 
3,774 posts, read 2,044,586 times
Reputation: 5216
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Whites having land gives them an advantaged but merely possessing land does not create wealth.


How does possessing land not create wealth? What creates wealth in your land-owning model?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-27-2018, 10:50 PM
Status: "Didn't work out as planned, eh?" (set 1 day ago)
 
3,774 posts, read 2,044,586 times
Reputation: 5216
Quote:
Originally Posted by my54ford View Post
Then what? They won't be able to make the farms run and after they get hungry they ask the Boer's back to make the country work. Just like Rhodesia.......
Do you realize that Africans taught Europeans? The entire European model is based on exploitation. European identity comes from placing himself above others. What is a European without someone to oppress? An empty human being.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2018, 05:29 AM
 
1,702 posts, read 417,994 times
Reputation: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Do you realize that Africans taught Europeans? The entire European model is based on exploitation. European identity comes from placing himself above others. What is a European without someone to oppress? An empty human being.
So, Genghis Khan as a oppressor doesn't count?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2018, 06:29 AM
 
Location: Minnysoda
8,640 posts, read 8,545,439 times
Reputation: 5186
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Do you realize that Africans taught Europeans? The entire European model is based on exploitation. European identity comes from placing himself above others. What is a European without someone to oppress? An empty human being.
You have got to be kidding You think that's a right reserved for White Europeans
Do you really need a history lesson about Ancient African Empires... Please, please, please, think about stuff before you let you fingers do the talking!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2018, 07:01 AM
Status: "Didn't work out as planned, eh?" (set 1 day ago)
 
3,774 posts, read 2,044,586 times
Reputation: 5216
I am not kidding. European conqueror mentality has and continues to bring complete destruction to the world. I don't know or care about a Genghis Khan. I only care about the history of my people and those who've had a major role in actively destroying them. That has been Europeans....who lie about the history of the world. I'm fascinated to learn the true origins of the European, because the nature is so different (violent) than indigenous people. The original man (who we call "African") had civilizations much greater than what we see today, and they maintained them in peace until invaders came. This is the true history of the world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-28-2018, 07:17 AM
 
Location: Minnysoda
8,640 posts, read 8,545,439 times
Reputation: 5186
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
I am not kidding. European conqueror mentality has and continues to bring complete destruction to the world. I don't know or care about a Genghis Khan. I only care about the history of my people and those who've had a major role in actively destroying them. That has been Europeans....who lie about the history of the world. I'm fascinated to learn the true origins of the European, because the nature is so different (violent) than indigenous people. The original man (who we call "African") had civilizations much greater than what we see today, and they maintained them in peace until invaders came. This is the true history of the world.
Okaaayyyy thread end............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top