U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2018, 10:00 AM

4,811 posts, read 4,434,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
I just realized something else. I was listening to a reservation Native American talk about one of the tribes that I believe is one of the ancestral tribes of black Americans. He was telling the story about how the Europeans came around the 1500s and "brought with them diseases" that pretty much wiped out the native populations. Errrmmm...NOPE! What happened is, black Americans (the true natives) were given the slave narrative and mestizo/white Native Americans were told that diseases wiped everyone out (which explains their low numbers). The real story is America's indigenous were copper-colored (aka "red"). The Europeans went to war with them for hundreds of years in what was basically a land grab. They created the modern-day Native Americans and sold them the lie of their tribesmen being wiped out due to disease, when really they are just the offspring of Europeans. LOL

This is why in the Bible (sorry but I gotta go there) God tells his people not to mix with others cultures. It creates a double-minded person. If you are mixed-race and have one "white" parent and one "black" one, who is your allegiance to? Having double-minded people within a tribe increases the likelihood of treason. Our governments know this, which is why citizenship issues are such a hot-button topic. Do you want someone in your military or diplomatic ranks that could possibly have allegiance to another nation? No.

There were no blacks in America before slavery. Get over yourself. Pure blooded Native Americans are not hard to find. Natives might have low numbers in the USA but not south of the border. Your theory is a bunch of crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2018, 10:05 AM

3,774 posts, read 2,032,337 times
You big mad, or little mad?

Old 11-30-2018, 10:05 AM

Quote:
You big mad, or little mad?
More like disgusted by your racist rants and ignorant theories.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:07 AM

...sorry?

Old 11-30-2018, 10:08 AM

Quote:
...sorry?

Yes you are.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:10 AM

I see you're trying to get the thread shut down by starting a flame war. I'm not going to engage. If my posts upset you so much, you should probably put me on ignore...or simply not read the thread.

Have a nice day.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:
I see you're trying to get the thread shut down by starting a flame war. I'm not going to engage. If my posts upset you so much, you should probably put me on ignore...or simply not read the thread.

Have a nice day.
No I don't want the thread shut down but your post are ignorant and historically inaccurate. Natives have nothing to do with African DNA or vice versa.

Get educated.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:18 AM

23,399 posts, read 28,242,738 times
Quote:
I have not found any European ancestors in my genealogy research. I have one possible but it's not confirmed. This isn't even on the side where I have confirmed a few folks were slaves. The confirmed slave side has the rumored Native American, who was described as having a dark complexion.

I have not found any evidence my Mississippi relatives were slaves. In fact, one of my MS relatives had property right after slavery was abolished and I ASSUMED it was because a white ancestor bequeathed it. But I have not yet found any evidence of Europeans on that side.

We have been lied to. Big time.
What admixture does your DNA show? Have you taken all of the lines in your family tree back past 1870?

Old 11-30-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
. Errrmmm...NOPE! What happened is, black Americans (the true natives) were given the slave narrative and mestizo/white Native Americans were told that diseases wiped everyone out (which explains their low numbers). The real story is America's indigenous were copper-colored (aka "red"). The Europeans went to war with them for hundreds of years in what was basically a land grab. They created the modern-day Native Americans and sold them the lie of their tribesmen being wiped out due to disease, when really they are just the offspring of Europeans. LOL
As some one of Indigenous background this is one of the most offense and stupid things I have read on here. If this were about any other group of people it we be treated as disrespect.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
What admixture does your DNA show? Have you taken all of the lines in your family tree back past 1870?

I haven't done DNA. I don't want the results driving my research. I'd like to think I can rise above it, but I know there will be confirmation bias. I think DNA should be used to help your research. Too many people look at is as the be all and end all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or