U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-02-2018, 06:39 AM
Status: "RIP Solomon Tekah" (set 7 days ago)
 
1,223 posts, read 580,344 times
Reputation: 1183

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
Thank for giving me a source, now I can examine it and the author

https://books.google.com/books/about...d=O0zeXwAACAAJ

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walam_Olum

High key, some of that guy stuff is consider pusedo history, and false.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olme...n_speculations

In fact the author "constantine samuel rafinesque" has theories saying the Maya group had connections with the barber group in Africa, this tell you something.... Again stop reading it, its consider false and not accepted by modern historians and scientists, the people who push for this junk are conspiracy theorists.

------

Also lets go by your "trend of witness" idea, the promblem there shouldn't be a "trend of few witnesses" it should be mass knowledge and commonly witnessed. Other those your calling a "trend" are actually in the minority.

It's like saying several claims to saw big foot, this doesn't give them validation but begs the question how come most aren't seeing him.
Chi, what's up with you man? You responded too quickly and are very eager to "drop the mic" on someone. I gave you three sources and you don't address any of the actual books but instead do a quick Google search trying to discredit the authors and come up with something that I don't even know about. So he must be wrong on everything else too huh? He ain't credible anymore, that's what you're saying. You really stooped low on this one Bro but I see what you're trying to do but you're reaching very hard on this one.

Subject wise, I'm not speaking about theories, I'm speaking of descriptions made. Darwin had very wild pseudo theories but the descriptions of what he saw animal wise were on point. Can we shift back instead of using middle school amateurish tactics? His accounts from the book I listed backs up many other accounts Bro. Honda, Mazda, Ford, and others have recalls but they are still used. I guess the good thing is that I don't have to touch his theories but his visuals are on point. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Chi, do better man the reach is unnecessary, use a step ladder if it's out of your range. Do your due diligence and come back once you have your points in order.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-02-2018, 10:54 AM
 
Location: Georgia, USA
23,403 posts, read 28,249,973 times
Reputation: 28974
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s_kid View Post
... his visuals are on point.
"Visuals" might be quite accurate. They still do not mean there were "Black Natives" before Africans were brought to the continent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2018, 11:04 AM
 
3,774 posts, read 2,033,975 times
Reputation: 5210
I posted a "black Native" pages back. Her name is Chief Warhorse. She gave the history of her region and her culture better than most noted writers and historians I have seen. The issue is that you all do not accept someone who looks like her as a Native American. Therefore, it is pointless for us to keep arguing about this. You don't accept someone with dark skin as Native American. There are countless black Native Americans around today telling their stories. People in the Genealogy forum continuously discount the Lumbee tribe, saying they are fake Indians when in actuality, the "fake" Indians are the ones who were put on reservations. But that's not an argument I'm going to get into here. Black Native Americans face the same discrimination and racism as black people, but that doesn't stop them from practicing their culture.


Black native woman: Black & Native American: A Conversation with Activist YoNasDa Lonewolf Hill - Boriqua Chicks




Scroll down to the picture of this woman's family. You'll see her mother (as in, the person who gave birth to her) looks exactly like the type of "Native American" you all are used to. But her dark-skinned daughter STILL faces racism from "white" Native Americans...and she is more native than them.


We are never going to convince you guys to accept our position. No matter. It doesn't change the facts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2018, 11:44 AM
 
Location: Canada
4,811 posts, read 4,436,210 times
Reputation: 3257
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post


We are never going to convince you guys to accept our position. No matter. It doesn't change the facts.
You have not presented any facts. Post links to a book by real academics or a University study then maybe people might take you seriously. That will never happen. The only people here fighting against facts are you and 80skid. Keep deluding yourselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2018, 11:48 AM
 
3,774 posts, read 2,033,975 times
Reputation: 5210
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Post links to a book by real academics or a University study then maybe people might take you seriously.
No. You've already revealed what type of Latino you are, and I don't waste my time with people like you.

Happy Sunday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Status: "RIP Solomon Tekah" (set 7 days ago)
 
1,223 posts, read 580,344 times
Reputation: 1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
You have not presented any facts. Post links to a book by real academics or a University study then maybe people might take you seriously. That will never happen. The only people here fighting against facts are you and 80skid. Keep deluding yourselves.
Hey guy, I'm not concerned about if you take me seriously or not. It changes nothing either way. Why drive yourself crazy by even responding to my post? You're like those rednecks who troll channels on YouTube but you pay mad attention.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2018, 01:03 PM
 
4,433 posts, read 4,416,421 times
Reputation: 3500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s_kid View Post
Chi, what's up with you man? You responded too quickly and are very eager to "drop the mic" on someone. I gave you three sources and you don't address any of the actual books but instead do a quick Google search trying to discredit the authors and come up with something that I don't even know about. So he must be wrong on everything else too huh? He ain't credible anymore, that's what you're saying. You really stooped low on this one Bro but I see what you're trying to do but you're reaching very hard on this one.

Subject wise, I'm not speaking about theories, I'm speaking of descriptions made. Darwin had very wild pseudo theories but the descriptions of what he saw animal wise were on point. Can we shift back instead of using middle school amateurish tactics? His accounts from the book I listed backs up many other accounts Bro. Honda, Mazda, Ford, and others have recalls but they are still used. I guess the good thing is that I don't have to touch his theories but his visuals are on point. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Chi, do better man the reach is unnecessary, use a step ladder if it's out of your range. Do your due diligence and come back once you have your points in order.
No I respond checking for logical fallacies in a debates, then I check and analyze the sources. If doesn't measure up I point it.

First off your on the defensive it doesn't matter how me people you claim "saw" black Native Americans cause that number is still in the minority. Remember your going against mainstream science and history not me.

They become conspiracy theories if you believe this "description" hold up to today, against mainstream science and history.

Second off I ask for creditable source that would be accepted a Collage level professor, you did not do that. You post a link to a guy name "Constanstine Samuel Rafinesque" in which many of studies is consider pseudo history. And your using the exact expect of his work that is reject by historians and sciences today, not even the few things in his work that holds today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2018, 01:10 PM
 
3,774 posts, read 2,033,975 times
Reputation: 5210
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiatldal View Post
Second off I ask for creditable source that would be accepted a Collage level professor, you did not do that.

Did you graduate from a university? Do you understand how it works? It is an institution, not someplace you can freely say or write whatever you want with no consequences.


I love it when you guys ask for proof that you know is not likely to be found instead of putting up an argument against what we have posted. Can you refute the information from the book I posted by George Washington Williams regarding the use of the word "Negro"? His entire 500+ page history book is filled with footnotes referencing original source material...for your convenience. He was widely respected in the United States and abroad. Check out his Wiki page.


Please debunk what he wrote regarding the incorrect use of the word "Negro", and any other erroneous information you feel is in his book, and provide source material when you do so. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Status: "RIP Solomon Tekah" (set 7 days ago)
 
1,223 posts, read 580,344 times
Reputation: 1183
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
"Visuals" might be quite accurate. They still do not mean there were "Black Natives" before Africans were brought to the continent.
This is getting redundant on this forum. This is going the way of the Egypt threads...Anybody but them! Your post is contradictory, you better edit before time runs out. If the visuals are "quite accurate" that then points to your "black natives." If that's the case, then their DNA should show up in Europe, Africa, etc since they were shipped out according to historical accounts. I'm sure that you and the other poster have differing views but it is what it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-02-2018, 01:24 PM
 
3,774 posts, read 2,033,975 times
Reputation: 5210
Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s_kid View Post
This is getting redundant on this forum. This is going the way of the Egypt threads...Anybody but them!

Point. Blank. Period.





There is an abundance of information in this thread for seekers. I've enjoyed the discussion, but we've been going in circles for at least 10 pages now. I'll check in here periodically, but staying engaged in this "going nowhere" debate is keeping me from productive work and helping people who actually want to learn. I'll give the dissenters credit, though. You guys keep us sharp.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top