Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2014, 11:03 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,572,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
Sorry, but you completely missed the point of my post. Please explain how you obtain and read objective news on Zimbabwe when anything perceived to be unsupportive of Mugabe and the ZANU-PF is censored?
i will ask u the same question,since you come up with these ugly stories about Mugabe !!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2014, 11:16 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,513,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
i will ask u the same question,since you come up with these ugly stories about Mugabe !!
I read news on Zimbabwe from multiple sources, how about you?

The Zimbabwean | Zimbabwe News

The Standard - Zimbabwe's Leading Sunday Newspaper

The Zimbabwe Independent - The Leading Business Weekly

Latest headline news - Zimbabwe Situation | December 2013

Many of the South African news services have extensive Zimbabwe news. The British Guardian.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:29 PM

102,072 posts, read 107,036,480 times
Quote:
Exactly the same justifications you're using,how important is Zimbabwe to you ? Do you have any relative detained in zimbabwe ?

Politically motivated violence is the norm everywhere on the planet,so what's special about Zimbabwe ?
My Shona language teacher was killed by Mugabe (not personally, of course; he doesn't do his own dirty work).

Democracy is the norm. You can't call it democracy if you threaten or bribe people to vote for you, and try to off the opposition.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
My Shona language teacher was killed by Mugabe (not personally, of course; he doesn't do his own dirty work).

Democracy is the norm. You can't call it democracy if you threaten or bribe people to vote for you, and try to off the opposition.
There is no democraty in the face of the earth,it's a democraty-like regimes but not democraties.

Bribery is widespread in Europe,political scandal in french elections,italy with Berlusconi,everywhere,so your story is just too little,too small.

Sorry about her death but every day people get killed all over the world,doesn't make one man responsible for all the chaos in the country.

What makes zimbabwe so important to europeans ?

Old 01-03-2014, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
I read news on Zimbabwe from multiple sources, how about you?

The Zimbabwean | Zimbabwe News

The Standard - Zimbabwe's Leading Sunday Newspaper

The Zimbabwe Independent - The Leading Business Weekly

Latest headline news - Zimbabwe Situation | December 2013

Many of the South African news services have extensive Zimbabwe news. The British Guardian.
Doesn't mean that all of them tell the truth,they can manipulate the information,distort it any way they want it,some even get paid to tell lies,it happens everywhere.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:59 PM

36,972 posts, read 40,961,186 times
Quote:
Do you live in Zimbabwe? If not, where?

Old 01-04-2014, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Do you live in Zimbabwe? If not, where?
How important to the subject where i live ?

Old 01-04-2014, 05:59 AM

Quote:
How important to the subject where i live ?
Why do you want to keep it a secret?

Old 01-04-2014, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Why do you want to keep it a secret?
Nobody made it a secret but you,i asked u a question,your question is not relevant to the subject,has no connection whatsoever with the subject.

Are you trying to divert from the subject or make it a personal issue or trying to silence somebody ?

Old 01-04-2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Nobody made it a secret but you,i asked u a question,your question is not relevant to the subject,has no connection whatsoever with the subject.

Are you trying to divert from the subject or make it a personal issue or trying to silence somebody ?
Just trying to find out whether you actually live anywhere in Africa and, if so, what country, since you seem to believe you are the only one posting here who knows the truth about Mugabe. If you do not wish to share that information, it makes you less credible.

Edited to add: It appears from some of your other posts that you may actually now be in Atlanta, GA. Interesting.

Do you actually have any first hand knowledge about Zimbabwe to support your opinions?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa