U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:39 AM
 
Location: Ohio
1,008 posts, read 114,593 times
Reputation: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I did not say it was packed with Bantus, but there were some there, yes, whether you like it or not. Apart from that, it does not matter anyway, if it was not the Bantus' land, it was the Bushmen's. It is Africa, even if the land was empty, it does not mean outsiders can go there and take it. Would Europe or Russia accept Africans taking land in empty areas of Spain or Siberia?

Well, the way I see it Africans should throw the racist white pack out of their continent asap. Let's see who is willing to take that breathing ****.

So, it was outright fraud in the case of the Congo. Thus in hindsight all land possessions should be taken from whites there.

I never said I was Portuguese, show me where I wrote that I was, please. If you can't show me, your entire remarks about me only show how superficial you are.



With the "reasonable person" test, no reasonable person would regard a "lightning god" striking you down with a bolt of lightning to constitute duress due to the fact that such a thing is so absurd as to be unrealistic and unreasonable.

If you sign your land over to somebody because you think they are an alien who is going to obliterate you with their powers, that's really just your tough luck. Unless you're legally adjudicated due to being severely retarded or insane. If you're trying to say the Africans are too incompetent to manage their own affairs/land and they need a court-appointed guardian then just say so.

 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:40 AM
 
15,781 posts, read 7,533,405 times
Reputation: 5793
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioUberAlles View Post
There are usually a few holdouts scattered across any nation even after it has been taken over.

You can still find a few White people in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and northern India, despite the fact that the great White empires in that region were destroyed between at least 3,000 years ago.
Afghans, Pakistanis and northern Indians (modern anthropologists say even Dravidians) ARE white. If you want to use that outdated race thing in the first place, i.e. white, black and Asian, then Arabs, Indians, Iranians, Egyptians etc. are all white.
Great White empires, lol, that shows me where you are coming from
 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:42 AM
 
Location: Ohio
1,008 posts, read 114,593 times
Reputation: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post

Well, the way I see it Africans should throw the racist white pack out of their continent asap. Let's see who is willing to take that breathing ****.


Driving out upwards of 1.5 million Whites did wonders for Angola, didn't it?

Driving out about 220,000 Whites did wonders for Zimbabwe, didn't it?

Driving out multiple tens of thousands Whites did wonders for Namibia, didn't it?

Driving out approximately 1.5 million Whites has done wonders for South Africa, hasn't it?
 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:43 AM
 
15,781 posts, read 7,533,405 times
Reputation: 5793
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioUberAlles View Post
With the "reasonable person" test, no reasonable person would regard a "lightning god" striking you down with a bolt of lightning to constitute duress due to the fact that such a thing is so absurd as to be unrealistic and unreasonable.

If you sign your land over to somebody because you think they are an alien who is going to obliterate you with their powers, that's really just your tough luck. Unless you're legally adjudicated due to being severely retarded or insane. If you're trying to say the Africans are too incompetent to manage their own affairs/land and they need a court-appointed guardian then just say so.
It has nothing to do with retardation. Civilizations back then were at different levels, much more so than today, when almost everybody knows how to use cell-phones. Since obviously the whites knew about their pseudo mumbo jumbo and how it would influence the locals, it amounts to deceit and fraud.
 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:44 AM
 
Location: Ohio
1,008 posts, read 114,593 times
Reputation: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Afghans, Pakistanis and northern Indians (modern anthropologists say even Dravidians) ARE white. If you want to use that outdated race thing in the first place, i.e. white, black and Asian, then Arabs, Indians, Iranians, Egyptians etc. are all white.
Great White empires, lol, that shows me where you are coming from

Sorry to break it to you but the people presently in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India are NOT White. Whites went from being about 100% of that region to being less than 1/10,000th of 1% of that region, over the last 3,000-3,500 years.

As for Egypt, Egypt hasn't been a White kingdom since the fall of the Pharohs. There was a brief restoration of the White ruling elite with the Greeks/Macedonians and then later the Romans, but that kingdom is long gone.

Iran is varied, comparable to Brazil. Some are White, some are Turkic/Asiatic/Azeri (purely non-White), some are mixed.

As for Arabs, there's nothing White about them.



You're a morisco or a marrano aren't you?
 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:45 AM
 
15,781 posts, read 7,533,405 times
Reputation: 5793
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioUberAlles View Post
Driving out upwards of 1.5 million Whites did wonders for Angola, didn't it?

Driving out about 220,000 Whites did wonders for Zimbabwe, didn't it?

Driving out multiple tens of thousands Whites did wonders for Namibia, didn't it?

Driving out approximately 1.5 million Whites has done wonders for South Africa, hasn't it?
Namibia and Angola are doing fine today.
Whites were not even driven out of South Africa, they fled because they knew they had sinned and they were afraid of retaliation for that.
 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:48 AM
 
Location: Ohio
1,008 posts, read 114,593 times
Reputation: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
It has nothing to do with retardation. Civilizations back then were at different levels, much more so than today, when almost everybody knows how to use cell-phones. Since obviously the whites knew about their pseudo mumbo jumbo and how it would influence the locals, it amounts to deceit and fraud.

In some places, mainly West Africa, such as the Gambia, Ghana, and Ivory Coast, they actually believe that witch doctors can steal their penises through sorcery. They stone people to death after accusing them of being "penis thieves."

Please me tell me again about how the civilization gap is much smaller today than it used to be?

Wearing the White man's clothing and using his fancy toys hasn't changed the tribal mentality.

While the lack of technology and/or understanding of technology is a problem, the main issue lies in the African's lack of perspective, a lack of understanding of the world around him, of why things are as they are, what the nature of life is. He has little insight into the world. He knows virtually nothing aside from ancient tribal rivalries and the most basic skills necessary to satisfy the basic physical needs for survival.
 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:49 AM
 
15,781 posts, read 7,533,405 times
Reputation: 5793
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioUberAlles View Post
Sorry to break it to you but the people presently in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India are NOT White. Whites went from being about 100% of that region to being less than 1/10,000th of 1% of that region, over the last 3,000-3,500 years.

As for Egypt, Egypt hasn't been a White kingdom since the fall of the Pharohs. There was a brief restoration of the White ruling elite with the Greeks/Macedonians and then later the Romans, but that kingdom is long gone.

Iran is varied, comparable to Brazil. Some are White, some are Turkic/Asiatic/Azeri (purely non-White), some are mixed.

As for Arabs, there's nothing White about them.



You're a morisco or a marrano aren't you?
Say what you like, anyone who knows about anthropology and has not yet abandoned the simplistic black-white-Asian system altogether will tell you that the peoples I mentioned and many others are considered white. Turks are themselves mostly white, we have millions of them in Germany, you can hardly tell them apart from Germans.
I am celtic-German.
 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:50 AM
 
Location: Ohio
1,008 posts, read 114,593 times
Reputation: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Namibia and Angola are doing fine today.
Whites were not even driven out of South Africa, they fled because they knew they had sinned and they were afraid of retaliation for that.


Angola is doing just fine today?

Their leader has been in power since 1979 and continually enjoys 80-90% of the vote in transparently fraudulent elections.

Their civil war officially ended in 2002, bringing an end to about 40 years of conflict. You believe that 40 years of conflict is resolved in just seven years of what can best be called, semi-peace?


I'm not even going to get into Namibia, suffice to say that they have been praising the Mugabe model of land redistribution.
 
Unread 03-17-2009, 08:53 AM
 
Location: Ohio
1,008 posts, read 114,593 times
Reputation: 250
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
Say what you like, anyone who knows about anthropology and has not yet abandoned the simplistic black-white-Asian system altogether will tell you that the peoples I mentioned and many others are considered white. Turks are themselves mostly white, we have millions of them in Germany, you can hardly tell them apart from Germans.
I am celtic-German.


Next you're going to tell me that people can hardly tell cats and dogs apart.

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 03-17-2009 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: copyright violation
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Africa

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top