Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 09:22 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Georgia women have a preference for wanton activity in peach cobbler...just saying.
Well, this is only true if the pie has been warmed up.

Old 10-18-2012, 09:24 PM

23,595 posts, read 70,391,434 times
What about apple tarts?

Old 10-18-2012, 09:40 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,836,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Oh, shucks. I've been to Jersey. Spent lots of time in Jersey, in fact. The state pastime seems to be making the women there look as unflattering as possible with strange wardrobe choices, hair out of a bad 1980s science fiction movie, and accents that make a metal rasp sound downright lyrical.

That's why the island of Manhattan is essentially one big refugee camp for attractive women fleeing places such as Perth Amboy and Passaic let they contract the same infectious disease that afflicts so many women in their home state. You know, the one that make palsied hands unable to grasp a hairbrush or a razor.

And who dresses you people anyway? It's almost as if an XX chromosome requires New Jersey women to wear one of only six kinds of attire: 1) Old Pantera T-shirts, 2) Polyester pants suits, 3) Seventeen articles of jewelry, 4) Old sweatpants or 5) Items with animal prints, or 6) Shapeless things that use extraordinary amounts of synthetic fabric. I guess that last item is your fashion salute to all the nearby chemical plants.
Can't dress too great when you all are 300 pounds. All I saw w, ere Moo Moos in Walmart.
You women wish you could fit in our clothes however strange they look.

Also,what the heck is up with the feet down there?
Does everyone have Fred Flinstone feet down there?
Some looked as if you could start a fire with them.
You guys do have lotion down there don't you?

Old 10-18-2012, 10:47 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,781,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Can't dress too great when you all are 300 pounds. All I saw w, ere Moo Moos in Walmart.
You women wish you could fit in our clothes however strange they look.

Also,what the heck is up with the feet down there?
Does everyone have Fred Flinstone feet down there?
Some looked as if you could start a fire with them.
You guys do have lotion down there don't you?
So not to kill the mood or anything, but you are an admittedly overweight Jersey girl who believes plastic surgery is the only way to make it in life while I am a born and raised in Alabama size 2 model...not to say obesity isn't a dirty trend here (and everywhere else in the country), but people in glass houses really should avoid throwing stones.

As to the OP, like most questions like this the answer is some boring mantra about every person being an individual who should not be stereotyped, but if you want to believe that Alabama women are particularly saucy temptresses, have at it, I'll see what I can do to live up to the reputation.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
So not to kill the mood or anything, but you are an admittedly overweight Jersey girl who believes plastic surgery is the only way to make it in life while I am a born and raised in Alabama size 2 model...not to say obesity isn't a dirty trend here (and everywhere else in the country), but people in glass houses really should avoid throwing stones.

As to the OP, like most questions like this the answer is some boring mantra about every person being an individual who should not be stereotyped, but if you want to believe that Alabama women are particularly saucy temptresses, have at it, I'll see what I can do to live up to the reputation.
Wow,you guys must be uptight too!
You guys can't take a joke?

Wow,I guess you guys down there don't have a sense of humor.

Besides,if you lived around all this yummy Italian,Indian,Chinese,and Thai food you would be overweight too!
I don't find southern food particularly interesting,like Pig's feet and Chitterings.

In any event,stats don't lie.
You guys are in the top 10 for obesity.
We are in the top 10 for income.

So we basically subsidize your state.

Old 10-19-2012, 12:42 AM

130 posts, read 290,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Ha. Come down South sweetie. Not all of us are shaped like Honey Boo Boo's mama...in fact hardly any of us are. When you come please tone down that Jersey accent, though. It really grates on my tiny little ears.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:27 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,147,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

Besides,if you lived around all this yummy Italian,Indian,Chinese,and Thai food you would be overweight too!
I don't find southern food particularly interesting,like Pig's feet and Chitterings.

Nah. We just prefer jibes not to be lame. And, while you can dish it out, you sure as heck can't take it.

While I've spent lots of time in New Jersey looking at your bodacious womanhood, you've obviously never been here. Pig's feet? Chitterlings? Looks as if someone spent her evening watching a Beverly Hillbillies marathon on Nick At Nite.

Oh. One more thing. While we're on the subject of statistics, once we factor in the exorbitant cost of living in New Jersey, chiefly due to Mafia kingpens getting nice fat government contracts, Alabama comes out way ahead in terms of actual adjusted income after living expenses. Hey, a #26 ranking isn't exactly anything to write home about, but it sure beats The Garden State at #40. Considering the capital flight from your state, it looks as if things won't be improving for you guys anytime soon. Here are some statistics that don't lie, either.

Best States to Make a Living 2012: All 50 states

In short, while things are improving here at an excellent clip, things up there are in steady decline. So go back to your job dealing blackjack in Atlantic City.

Last edited by cpg35223; 10-19-2012 at 06:05 AM..

Old 10-19-2012, 06:04 AM

1,678 posts, read 3,738,188 times
LOL at some of the comments on this thread.

I can see why the Southern US got the "Dirty South" moniker.

Old 10-19-2012, 07:39 AM

23,595 posts, read 70,391,434 times

Sure. Can you?

Sure we do. Why else would Jersey Shore have been popular?

How is that fried dog anyway?

WTF is a chittering? Do you mean chitterlings? The only difference between them and your kosher hot dog casing is that pork tastes better.

If that were true, my response would be "Boy are youse guys SUCKERS!"

As for that top ten for income - so the mafia is reporting their taxes now? or are the math scores still low?

Old 10-19-2012, 10:25 AM

[URL="www.Annistonstar.com

According to that link you guys have one of the highest divorce rates,infant mortality,and you guys are still behind,as a matter of fact,wayyyy behind in education.

So keep bragging about having more AGI than us.
Its sure enough paying off for us with education.

Come to think of it,there goes your answer OP.
Most of the women are probably divorced.
They sure aren't in college.

Too much interbreeding=low IQ.

Last edited by jerseygal4u; 10-19-2012 at 10:43 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama