U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 05:07 AM

4 posts, read 42,635 times
Question Looking for hunting club in NE Alabama

I sure hope someone can help me locate a hunting club in northeast alabama. My husband and his father have been trying to find a good club to join since the club they were in was sold. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Old 04-24-2007, 05:30 AM

346 posts, read 1,258,411 times
What area do you consider NE Alabama? What game?
Most clubs require sponsorship by existing members and/or limit membership. I would talk to the game wardens in the area you are targeting. They may be open to sharing names/numbers. Gamecutters are a good source as well.

Old 04-24-2007, 01:14 PM

27 posts, read 118,033 times
My father-inlaw and uncle inlaw have land in New Hope, AL area that they lease to hunter's. The land is about 750 acres and you can find deer, turkey, and squirrels.

Paul

Old 04-24-2007, 07:16 PM

Smile re-hunting club in Northeast Alabama

We live near Gadsden, so anything within 100 miles or closer would be great.
My husband has always hunted with his father who is now 72 and they really really need a place to hunt together They hunt mainly deer but love rabbit and squirrel also. They have both been actively involved in their hunting club before it sold, making food plots, building a club house, shooting houses etc. Any help will be greatly appreciated in finding them a new place to hunt.

Old 04-24-2007, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patval View Post
My father-inlaw and uncle inlaw have land in New Hope, AL area that they lease to hunter's. The land is about 750 acres and you can find deer, turkey, and squirrels.

Paul
We have heard of New Hope, but not sure where it is, let me know. Are they already leasing the land to someone, or looking for people to lease it? We are very interested. I have never been on a forum before, not sure how it works, as far as email etc. We would like to know more info, cost etc.
looking forward to hearing from you.
Denise

Old 04-25-2007, 06:30 AM

27 posts, read 118,033 times
They do lease it to a hunting club but I believe they are allowed as part of the contract to allow others to come and hunt as well.

New Hope is southeast of Huntsville in the mountains and I would say the land is about 5 miles south of New Hope in Marshall County up in the mountain. It is very beautiful two waterfalls one is a huge one about 100ft drop some sinkholes and they have corn rows to attract the deer oh yeah a house with bunks beads inside all you need is a generator.

You can send me a private message and give me your full name and your phone number and when best to reach you and I will have my father in-law talk with about what hr might be able to do for you.

Paul

Old 05-16-2007, 10:20 AM

1 posts, read 10,552 times
I have a hunting club with approx 3000 acres in Etowah, Cherokee, and Calhoun County. Land consists of approx 1500 acres of natural hardwood mountains and bottoms with remainder in pine. We have a small 2 story clubhouse, 20x16 pavillion, and hanging shed. We have a 4 pts on 1 side minimum on bucks and unlimited does.

We currently have a few openings available. If you are interested let me kow and I will provide more info.

Thank you

Old 05-24-2007, 05:57 PM

1 posts, read 10,518 times
Default Interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTNBUDDY View Post
I have a hunting club with approx 3000 acres in Etowah, Cherokee, and Calhoun County. Land consists of approx 1500 acres of natural hardwood mountains and bottoms with remainder in pine. We have a small 2 story clubhouse, 20x16 pavillion, and hanging shed. We have a 4 pts on 1 side minimum on bucks and unlimited does.

We currently have a few openings available. If you are interested let me kow and I will provide more info.

Thank you
I am interested in more information. How do I contact you?

Old 05-26-2007, 08:26 AM

thanks for responding,i am very interested .please e-mail me privately with more info.
thank you very much

Old 06-03-2007, 01:00 PM

1 posts, read 10,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by patval View Post

Paul
do you know of any more land for lease at new hope?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama