U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-01-2010, 11:50 AM

5,373 posts, read 7,235,096 times

Advertisements

I really liked the fall colors this year. East of Tok somewhere I think. I never can remember exactly where I take a lot of my scenery pictures.

Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2010, 12:06 PM

844 posts, read 839,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd_Davidson View Post
Another 173 words wasted on invective because you don't like a topic.
Pretty much any time I would post to you (like now) is a waste of words however...

Now... where are you getting that I don't like a topic?
Because I'm trying to avoid political discussions? I've actually been pretty successful at that. I'm the one that's actually on topic in relation to this thread. You, well... that's another topic.

What spurred all of this on is exactly my following a topic. The one this thread is all about. You can't seem to keep on topic. Again, your main defense is deflection.

Old 10-01-2010, 12:46 PM

1,090 posts, read 565,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freezengirl View Post
Geez, I thought the posts had slowed down so much because everyone was out moose hunting or something ;-) I have been clearing out the brush, trimming shrubs and planning the demolition of an old cabin on our new property. I think I am going to nominate myself as the Chainsaw Oueen of the Kenai.

You've worn a lot of different hats- Demo and Rose Queen in Littlefork, Renegade House Burner in Puposky, now Chainsaw Queen in Homer..... Very Diverse Woman. Hello Mother

Old 10-01-2010, 01:48 PM

3,538 posts, read 4,500,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by writerwife View Post
Pretty much any time ...
Another 91 words posted because you don't like a topic.

Old 10-01-2010, 04:06 PM

1,052 posts, read 877,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by light_shimmer View Post
You've worn a lot of different hats- Demo and Rose Queen in Littlefork, Renegade House Burner in Puposky, now Chainsaw Queen in Homer..... Very Diverse Woman. Hello Mother
Hey, It's my darlin girl!!!! I bet she has been keeping an eye on her old mum from a distance. I thought she just was checking out all the beautiful photography of my friends on CD.

Tell her I have been behaving myself

Old 10-01-2010, 07:15 PM

4,988 posts, read 5,627,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
I really liked the fall colors this year. East of Tok somewhere I think. I never can remember exactly where I take a lot of my scenery pictures.
Funny, I was just thinking the other day how the fall colors didn't seem nearly as vivid this year as in the past. Maybe my eyes are just getting old.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:12 PM

457 posts, read 658,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Over half these threads are politics. Only a few of us will actually offer relocation advice even if it's very blunt and to the point. Did I mention I think the only good cat is a dead one?

When will the Alaska Forum get back to being about Alaska and not this politics garbage????
Excellent point.
I was attacked and labeled every name in the book by LooLooka .
Im the real deal and know what doin it in AK is about and encouraged so many youngsters to GO DO IT.
I know an agenda gangster when I see one, come on!!!!!!!

Alaska is good shyte. so if its your dream go now My Friend-- I cut my teeth there and work with people from Alaska and know the work and finance atmosphere. Its tough right now, but being early and hanging in there is a good thing.

Heck 2 people can have a blast floating rivers and exploreing the guts out of Alakshak on 2000 ducks for moose sakes people.

Its all good. Go hard or get ate up by time . Change the Matrix and believe something different ? ITS POSSIBLE. THE BIG LAND IS PRETTY COOL MAN

Old 10-01-2010, 08:57 PM

7,016 posts, read 6,919,780 times
Quote:
welcome light_shimmer...great name by the way....are you sure you really really want to jump into this pool of ummmm...ahhahah...idjits?? pull up a chair, careful that you are not drinking anything whilst in front of the computer lest you spit it all over at times and ruin a good computer....given what some of might post....hehehe welcome!

Old 10-01-2010, 09:02 PM

1,090 posts, read 565,526 times
Hi Blue
I'm pretty confident I can keep up. I come from a pretty ummm...well......special pool of people. Thanks for the welcome!

Old 10-01-2010, 09:07 PM

7,016 posts, read 6,919,780 times
Quote:
Hi Blue
I'm pretty confident I can keep up. I come from a pretty ummm...well......special pool of people. Thanks for the welcome!
yup you do and I just love your mum! if your anything like her, which I'm sure you are.....awesome!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska