U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-30-2010, 10:49 PM

2,769 posts, read 3,891,471 times

Advertisements

I have not read any of the books Sarah Palin has written but I am on the hold list for them at the library. I did read Obama's DREAMS FROM MY FATHER and THE AUDACITY OF HOPE before the election in 2008. I am a lifelong Republican and I did NOT want to vote for John McCain (I read all of his books too). I did vote for McCain because after reading both of Obama's books I could see that I didn't want Obama to be President.

A few weeks ago I got Audio CD's of both of Obama's books and listened to them. Obama narrates his own books. After reading his two books I thought he was an angry Black man that held a grudge against White folks. In other words a RACIST. After listening to his narration of his own books I am more convinced than ever that he has a deep resentment and hatred of Whites.

I will read Sarah Palin's books but even though I like her and agree with her politics for the most part I will never listen to an audio book IF she is the narrator. Her voice does have a twangy nasal quality that is upsetting. However that is a characteristic that one of the greatest members of the G.O.P had also. Remember a guy named Jack Kemp? If his voice would have been an octave lower he might have been President.

GL2
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2010, 11:35 PM

1,253 posts, read 1,315,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunluvver2 View Post
A few weeks ago I got Audio CD's of both of Obama's books and listened to them. Obama narrates his own books. After reading his two books I thought he was an angry Black man that held a grudge against White folks. In other words a RACIST. After listening to his narration of his own books I am more convinced than ever that he has a deep resentment and hatred of Whites.
GL2
Quite right. In fact, Obama even resents the word "white" and the White House is now secretly called Black House by everyone in the Obama administration. The recent Wikileaks documents reveal that Obama declined Lisa Murkowski's invitation to come to Alaska because he hates the sight of too much snow (because it is white).

By the way, can you pass me some of the mushrooms you've been having? Thanks.

Old 12-01-2010, 12:24 AM

2,048 posts, read 2,195,445 times
Perfect notrees...

He is right about one thing, Jack Kemp was a class act, no longer found in government now days.

Some of the current GOP folk outta be bled out in a ditch somewhere.

Demint...Boner, arrogant bastards

Old 12-01-2010, 12:42 AM

37 posts, read 23,068 times
Guess I don't have much to add to this thread. Perhaps it's my youth or the laziness of my generation finally manifesting itself in me but Politics in general turn my stomach. In the ten years I have been able to vote I've never seen a single politician who inspired me or who gained my confidence. When choosing the lesser of two evils you're still choosing evil.

http://images3.cpcache.com/product_z...or-AshGrey.jpg
I don't own that image so I'm only linking it :OK:

Old 12-01-2010, 01:43 AM

6,809 posts, read 5,304,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
What is a woman, or man for that matter, worth without a brain?
Answer: Nothing.
Palin fits the answer.

Looks are nothing without a head on your shoulders.

I can't have sex with your personality and I can't put my "pee wee" in your college degree, so why are you sharing all this information with me!

Old 12-01-2010, 09:28 AM

7,016 posts, read 6,922,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I've merged 3 Sarah threads and will continue to merge any others here as well. For you out of staters that wish to indulge in Sarah Palin...please use the search feature to dig up the dozens of Sarah threads already in exsistence.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....I am on my knees thanking you for doing this!!!

Old 12-01-2010, 10:21 AM

37 posts, read 23,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance
I've merged 3 Sarah threads and will continue to merge any others here as well. For you out of staters that wish to indulge in Sarah Palin...please use the search feature to dig up the dozens of Sarah threads already in exsistence.

HEYYYY I resemble that remark!

(Actually I was kinda hoping the world would forget about her after the election I mean: FFS, questioning her wardrobe??? Really? OK I'm done.)

Old 12-01-2010, 10:24 AM

2,769 posts, read 3,891,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
Quite right. In fact, Obama even resents the word "white" and the White House is now secretly called Black House by everyone in the Obama administration. The recent Wikileaks documents reveal that Obama declined Lisa Murkowski's invitation to come to Alaska because he hates the sight of too much snow (because it is white).

By the way, can you pass me some of the mushrooms you've been having? Thanks.
Sorry notreesinIceland. It wasn't ingesting mushrooms that led me to my belief that Obama is a rascist. I came to that conclusion after reading both of his books and then later listening to his narration reading the same books. Have you read or listened to them? Read them and then listen to them and let me know if you still think I have been eating mushrooms.

GL2

Old 12-01-2010, 10:24 AM

317 posts, read 402,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
you are thinking with the hormone end of your body!
How do you make a hormone? Don't pay her!

Old 12-01-2010, 01:00 PM

5,706 posts, read 4,872,535 times
“Why did Bristol do Dancing With the Stars? I heard from someone who really should know (really should seriously know the dirt really really) that the only reason Bristol was on the show was because Sarah Palin forced her to do it,” Cho wrote. “Sarah supposedly blames Bristol harshly and openly (in the circles that I heard it from) for not winning the election, and so she told Bristol she ‘owed’ it to her to do DWTS so that ‘America would fall in love with her again’ and make it possible for Sarah Palin to run in 2012 with America behind her all the way. Instead of being supposedly ‘handicapped’ by the presence of her teen mom daughter, now Bristol is going to be an ‘asset’ – a celebrity beloved for her dancing. I am sure the show wasn’t in on this (but who knows anything really).”

The Clicker - Cho: Sarah Palin forced Bristol to go 'Dancing'

What she's saying is certainly not out of character when it comes to the Dingbat's vindictive ways.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska