U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-04-2011, 03:43 PM

195 posts, read 222,077 times
Wow, just wow, my intention for my post was not to be some sort of argument catalyst, sorry for this . . .

Was just offering a view of the Post Office in a thread about the Post Office.

After reading SityData's comments i tried to look into any incidents concerning Khris Eves, sorry i got bupkis.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2011, 03:46 PM

15,964 posts, read 15,562,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dradiin View Post
Wow, just wow, my intention for my post was not to be some sort of argument catalyst, sorry for this . . .

After reading SityData's comments i tried to look into any incidents concerning Khris Eves, sorry i got bupkis.
It isn't your fault. You could have said something as simple as "the sky is blue", and these trolls would have latched onto that as well.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:51 PM

3,055 posts, read 3,370,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
wow...the post offices in AK are cookie cutter aren't they...Barrow is identical to Kenai, Soldotan, Seward and Homers!!...the town we lived in for 32 yrs has ONE window...up to 4 employee counting the cleaning guy....an longer lines than Barrow!! hahaha.....I was expecting photos of out of control fist a cuff people the way one idjit was trying to make it sound!

That must be everywhere because we have one that looks just like that too.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:58 PM

4,988 posts, read 5,460,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
ffs.
No kidding...

Old 01-04-2011, 04:25 PM

5,320 posts, read 6,985,005 times
Quote:
Try calling the North Slope Borough Police dept and asking them about Floyd Davidson and his complaints against Eves. More bupkis. Floyd has a very vivid imagination.

Old 01-04-2011, 04:29 PM

7,016 posts, read 6,717,639 times
Quote:

I've blocked the moron but supposidly he is waiting for Khris Eves money to be released and states publicly he will repay people of Barrow that he owes in a public site...so he claimed in one post regarding Floyd that he owes no one but does in fact! heres the link and just google David Eves, majik, an you will can read the raving rants of a lunatic...

A Blog of ICE

an what's up with this??? the restaurant owner could have at least given him a nice cash reward~!
[LEFT]Barrow man finds suitcase with $50,000 cash in road

Read more: http://www.adn.com/2011/01/04/163098...#ixzz1A770rlKk
[/LEFT]

Last edited by blueflames50; 01-04-2011 at 04:52 PM..

Old 01-04-2011, 05:10 PM

4,323 posts, read 1,430,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd_Davidson View Post
As is not uncommon on City-Data, some folks who suffer anxiety from low self esteem because they can't make the grade themselves living in Barrow have made statements that besmirch the good people of Barrow. It was suggested that Post Office employees make no attempt at providing good service, and that there are always long lines which cause Barrow residents to be less that polite, with shouting and other obnoxious activity at the Post Office.
Where is your proof that you always demand from others ??

I did not 'suggest' anything of the sort ; Dradiin merely confirmed what he experienced !!- and the events were similar to that which I had claimed !!

Again I want to thank you Floyd for posting those great photographs that clearly show that blueflames statement was FALSE:

" it is against postal regulations for two people to be up front at the same time. " !!

Much thanks Blueflame for the link !! One learns a tremendous amount and gains great insight when the two web sites are compared.

One web site receives 500,000 hits per month from over 140 countries a month. The other so called childish web site gets 5 hits per month from Barrow residents only.

Floyds intentions are crystal clear when the two web sites and content are compared. THERE IS NO COMPARISON !!

Old 01-04-2011, 05:19 PM

15,964 posts, read 15,562,381 times
Another thread ruined by the trolls, I see.

Floyd must be quite a guy to inspire such deep feelings of insecurity in Stiffbrain and David.

Old 01-04-2011, 05:24 PM

7,016 posts, read 6,717,639 times
thanks J for sending this excerpt to me as the moron is on the ignore list...
twisted words as usual...
"Again I want to thank you Floyd for posting those great photographs that clearly show that blueflames statement was FALSE:
" it is against postal regulations for two people to be up front at the same time. " !!

next time David...use verbatium quotes....it is one person per window not up front....stop extrapolating and twisting words an meaning.....been reading that ravings of a lunatic blog!!! wow..you seriously need med's man!

Old 01-04-2011, 05:46 PM

21,016 posts, read 22,210,296 times
We all know who is behind the "sity data" name, he has been banned a couple other times and I'm thinking he should be banned again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska