Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-16-2011, 07:40 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
Just another book of fiction, just like how you put forth your life to us.
My life has been a very exciting & adventurous; I can back up everything I have typed.

god does not exist = 8,070,000 pages on google

God does exist =28,100,000 pages on google

I suppose I should add, you never took any of those photographs you posted - you stole them all. (but that would not be true).

You are a fantastic photographer - stick with photography - !!

Old 02-16-2011, 07:44 PM

854 posts, read 1,977,843 times
i always let google make the big decisions for me.

Old 02-16-2011, 08:14 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,848,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
(chuckle). I guess I have to life my life YOUR WAY !!! or you will gripe about it and insult me.

when 4 high school dropouts make 900,000 in less than 7 years. EVERYONE in Kotzebue - Point Hope & In Barrow took notice !!

We gave it all away !!!

My sons stay with me. what is wrong with that ?? make a list !!!

I state FACTS: not bragging. I put things in proper perspective.

All of my sons have had girl-friends, they found out real quick - What the bible says is true;

It is much better for a man - to remain single, and devote his life to the LORD!!

There are more books in this world about one person than any other person in the world.

That person is / was Paul the apostle!! An historical figure. He told the truth also; and people kept trying to kill him!!
Nothing is wrong with that, but if you practiced what you are preaching, you would not have your sons, eh?

Old 02-16-2011, 08:21 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Nothing is wrong with that, but if you practiced what you are preaching, you would not have your sons, eh?
Some people learn by their mistakes in life; I am a total failure when it comes to women.

Some people have an X-wife; I got XY& Z end of the alphabet; I am through with women.

TWO WOMEN (that are in jail) pay me child support !!!

I put no faith in google; however Jesus Christ made many promises; I stand on them - I claim them - they happen just as HE SAID THEY WOULD.

Old 02-16-2011, 08:25 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,123,667 times
Doesn't your book say "love thy neighbor?"

Old 02-16-2011, 08:31 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,848,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Some people learn by their mistakes in life; I am a total failure when it comes to women.

Some people have an X-wife; I got XY& Z end of the alphabet; I am through with women.

TWO WOMEN (that are in jail) pay me child support !!!

I put no faith in google; however Jesus Christ made many promises; I stand on them - I claim them - they happen just as HE SAID THEY WOULD.
You can be through with women with your mistakes, but don't take having a family away from your children, just hope you taught them right, they learn from watching you mistakes, but they have a God-given right to do what all kids do, not to be priests due to their father's life, ...that is not fair to one's children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska