Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-17-2011, 09:25 PM

4,989 posts, read 10,021,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicBear View Post
I figured it would get deleted anyway. Decided to clean up before Rance did. So, what, you're feeling tough behind your computer again?
Oh yea, sure. Blame Rance.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:27 PM

1,981 posts, read 3,847,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicBear View Post
So, what, you're feeling tough behind your computer again?
Pot, meet kettle.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:31 PM

879 posts, read 1,731,661 times
Let's see, where are my other little haters? I know they'll show up soon..

Old 10-17-2011, 09:38 PM

6,895 posts, read 5,861,550 times
I think it's funny how everyone complains about youth being apathetic and politically uninvolved, but then when they try to become politically active, they get mocked.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:49 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnip View Post
I think it's funny how everyone complains about youth being apathetic and politically uninvolved, but then when they try to become politically active, they get mocked.

Destroying property is NOT politically active. it is nothing more than a mob scene right out of Hitlers play book. This is all being done on purpose. It's been done before and it is always by a bunch of mindless followers of the pied piper - These people that are demonstrating are @ the wrong address.
Take it ALL to 1600 Pennsylvania ave. That is where the real problem lies (pun intended)

Old 10-17-2011, 09:56 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,630,158 times
Quote:

Its just some grumpy old people who tend to complain. The same grumpy old people who tell kids to get the hell off my lawn you go$$^@(amned juvenile delinquents.

The Mudflats | Occupy Alaska! (Anchorage, Fairbanks, Homer, Juneau, Unalaska, Bethel, Cordova) updated (http://www.themudflats.net/2011/10/17/occupy-alaska-photos-from-anchorage-fairbanks-homer-juneau-unalaska-bethel/ - broken link)

Old 10-17-2011, 10:03 PM

Quote:

I don't mock them because they are young.

I mock them because they are UN-AMERICAN:

And they are IDIOTS:

Old 10-17-2011, 10:09 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Destroying property is NOT politically active. it is nothing more than a mob scene right out of Hitlers play book. This is all being done on purpose. It's been done before and it is always by a bunch of mindless followers of the pied piper - These people that are demonstrating are @ the wrong address.
Take it ALL to 1600 Pennsylvania ave. That is where the real problem lies (pun intended)
Hitlers play book worked, just sayin.

Germany was so technologicly advanced they almost took over the WORLD, people dont realize that they just BARELY lost. Just keep in mind that in the nazi america lawyers, bankers and CEO's will be first in line for the train. Doctors and engineers will be virtually uneffected. Nazi america will not be so stupid as to segregate based on race and thus will maintain the best only the CEO's, lawyers and bankers will see the inside of a prison camp.

IF they do come after engineers, doctors or segregate by race the whole thing will fall apart and the smartest will flee.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:11 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Whisperer View Post
I don't mock them because they are young.

I mock them because they are UN-AMERICAN:

And they are IDIOTS:

Never mind, they are not the next nazi's lol. Were these pic's taken in anchorage, I guess I missed quite a show. This is not out of hitlers play book lol.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
Hitlers play book worked, just sayin.

Germany was so technologicly advanced they almost took over the WORLD, people dont realize that they just BARELY lost. Just keep in mind that in the nazi america lawyers, bankers and CEO's will be first in line for the train. Doctors and engineers will be virtually uneffected. Nazi america will not be so stupid as to segregate based on race and thus will maintain the best only the CEO's, lawyers and bankers will see the inside of a prison camp.

IF they do come after engineers, doctors or segregate by race the whole thing will fall apart and the smartest will flee.
Yes. This is the EXACT same rhetoric that brought Hitler and the Nazis to power in the 1930's. These people are right out of the playbook - the poster children for USEFUL IDIOTS.

Anti-Semitic Protester at Occupy Wall Street - LA - YouTube

Last edited by Moose Whisperer; 10-17-2011 at 10:22 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska