U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:12 PM
 
Location: Very close to water
215 posts, read 169,459 times
Reputation: 214
Get your $$$ yet Bon

 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:14 PM
 
Location: Point Hope Alaska
4,323 posts, read 1,210,383 times
Reputation: 1146
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
hahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahhah...gasp. ...ahahahhahahahahhahaha...gasp...ahahahhahahhaah, .. disability settlements, welfare for 10 yrs...,how to work the system!
Yes Bonnie, I got injured on the job twice and ripped the mesh in my stomach twice. Three times they tried to fix it.. they failed; I got 120K for my stomach.

Yes again I did something wrong - according to your (mindless) computer generated response.
 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:18 PM
 
Location: Point Hope Alaska
4,323 posts, read 1,210,383 times
Reputation: 1146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakester View Post
Get your $$$ yet Bon

OH she got it.... I can guarantee you that

But wether she will admit it or not. is a completly different story.

I was 'born' at night but it wasn't last night! I got a very simple way to PROVE IT !!

The BIGGEST mistake people make; especially once they meet me is to play me for STUPID.

(chuckle) take warpt for instance! Perfect example as floyd was!

If I said it is true, I can always back it up with SOLID PROOF!

We sent her $ on Nov 3rd, she claimed she hadn't received it (two days ago).

Met sent me her address yesterday in a DM and said.. "as long as your are, sending people money send some my way! she included her address!

She knows..... she would have never given me that bit of info!!NOT UNLESS SHE KNEW THE TRUTH!!!
 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:34 PM
 
Location: Very close to water
215 posts, read 169,459 times
Reputation: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
OH she got it.... I can guarantee you that

But wether she will admit it or not. is a completly different story.

I was 'born' at night but it wasn't last night! I got a very simple way to PROVE IT !!

The BIGGEST mistake people make; especially once they meet me is to play me for STUPID.

(chuckle) take warpt for instance! Perfect example as floyd was!

If I said it is true, I can always back it up with SOLID PROOF!

We sent her $ on Nov 3rd, she claimed she hadn't received it (two days ago).

Met sent me her address yesterday in a DM and said.. "as long as your are, sending people money send some my way! she included her address!

She knows..... she would have never given me that bit of info!!NOT UNLESS SHE KNEW THE TRUTH!!!
Everyone has their odditys, no one is stupid - one can learn something from anyone, good or bad you learn something.
 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:34 PM
 
Location: Bliss Township, Michigan
6,413 posts, read 7,064,806 times
Reputation: 6461
Damn, and I forgot my waders. My boots aren't tall enough.
 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:41 PM
 
Location: Point Hope Alaska
4,323 posts, read 1,210,383 times
Reputation: 1146
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakester View Post
Everyone has their odditys, no one is stupid - one can learn something from anyone, good or bad you learn something.
Aint that the truth Lakester.... you learn lots, even if it is: what not to do.
 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:49 PM
 
Location: on top of a mountain
7,016 posts, read 6,362,018 times
Reputation: 3111
everyone can learn as long as it is not total fantasy drivel!...no one says your stupid...simply a mental case of passive/aggressive with manic depressive, bi-polar, narcissistic personality and anyone with a psychology background sees this clearly!
 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:54 PM
 
Location: on top of a mountain
7,016 posts, read 6,362,018 times
Reputation: 3111
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
She knows..... she would have never given me that bit of info!!NOT UNLESS SHE KNEW THE TRUTH!!!
say what??? the truth...wowo...you really are a wacko...keep spewing your lies...wow...don't dip into your disability payments too much! there..remember a few of us have seen how you live! hahhahahahhaha
 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:55 PM
 
Location: Point Hope Alaska
4,323 posts, read 1,210,383 times
Reputation: 1146
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
everyone can learn as long as it is not total fantasy drivel!...no one says your stupid...simply a mental case of passive/aggressive with manic depressive, bi-polar, narcissistic personality and anyone with a psychology background sees this clearly!
THANK YOU! FOR YOUR EXPERT COMPUTER GENERATED DIAGNOSIS.

Oh.. and we all here ( at our house) wish you a very happy birthday; yes we actually sent you that which we promised! I hope you enjoy the new book.
 
Old 11-17-2011, 04:58 PM
 
Location: on top of a mountain
7,016 posts, read 6,362,018 times
Reputation: 3111
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
THANK YOU! FOR YOUR EXPERT COMPUTER GENERATED DIAGNOSIS.

Oh.. and we all here ( at our house) wish you a very happy birthday; yes we actually sent you that which we promised! I hope you enjoy the new book.
sadly some people are a total waste of perfectly good human skin and are a waste of oxygen....you are one!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top