Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 05:19 PM

147 posts, read 226,302 times

Advertisements

he is sick
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2012, 06:35 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times
While I think that Sity's exaggerating---unfortunately it's quite true that rape, incest, child molestation...et al...are somewhat common in the villages of which he speaks.

It's true of other places in Alaska as well. The last time I too a look at the sex-offender locator site, there were fourteen registered sex offenders living within a mile radius of my home (in a village of 800). And those are just the known ones. A lot of this stuff goes unreported.

Old 02-11-2012, 07:04 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJazzyP View Post
Words to avoid, when speaking of groups of people:

All

None

Never

Always

And no, I have not been to Barrow, or any other Native village. But I don't have to go there to know that, just as there are bad people, there are also loving parents, good wives, and responsible husbands.

SityData, I do not understand you, not at all. You speak of these communities as being your home, the place you love best, and talk at length about how much you loathe Anchorage. Yet you call their citizens, without exception, "feeble-minded," and accuse them all of rape and incest. Your words, not mine:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
I wonder why these people are ALLOWED to pro-create... Every woman in every village above the arctic circle is rapped @ a very young age! Usually by family members!!

Drunken rape; incest is considered normal in this bizarre world of feeble minded people!

The children are the ones who suffer DAILY!!

Why are you so eager to return to the company of people you dislike so intensely?
I am "sick" as one person and others have put it; and I have to say in all honesty they are CORRECT!!

Let me take the time to explain something Lil Jazzy!

I've spent the greater part of 30 years in these villages for one reason only; I love the people; I am sick of some of what occurs daily in all of these villages. Yes I love the people I hate what I see being done!!

For 30 years; I've had one purpose in all of these villages; It's the same in every village; I'm not afraid of the truth - I proclaim it loud and often to everyone.

When a two month old is rapped and bleeding in both places; How do you characterize some one like that ??

SAVAGE is the only word that comes to mind and that is being polite.

First cousins marrying first cousins is WRONG and it is apparent in some of the children around the village when you get to know them; they have no idea what planet they are on.

I'm very naive; I never noticed what was going on daily until my Inupiaq wife opened her mouth and I was shocked;

I used to think it was so cool how all the children were able to play outside all night long in the summer time. When I kept commenting on how nice it was for a place to have this type of freedom and such my wife scowled at me and said.. The only reason they are playing out she said; They are afraid to go home; they know what will happen to them.

I've been educated by Inupiaq WOMEN !!

They all say the exact same words to me in every village .. David no matter what.. Stay on that radio talking to people about Jesus Christ!

The death rates; suicide rates; rape; incest etc, (sob) is the highest in all of the world!

At this very moment there are 4 whaling captains here in Anchorage that are not allowed to return to the village!!

Almost every family in Point Hope has at least one person in jail.

I can name too many families where two or more sons are incarcerated!

Yeah I am way off base... Assaults occur daily in each and every village; very few are ever reported or even make the news.

Let me clue you in on the behavior of one WC. He was married @ the time; wife #5. He was "assaulting" or rapping on a regular basis; his 14 year old daughter; two neices; 7 & 10 yrs of age and his 65 year old retarded aunt; they had to take her out of the village. I've known that woman for 30 years; she is so sweet and wonderful; despite her age is only about 4 yrs old and she is an elder! It's not her fault she is not right'.

I know of one woman in this village an elder who has had 3 children from her father; it is common knowledge in this village!! She has had to bury six of her children!

Mod Cut

I refuse to ever lie or make up something so dastardly; I report on what I've seen with my own eyes and what these women tell me!

Last edited by Rance; 02-13-2012 at 11:51 AM..

Old 02-11-2012, 07:21 PM

6,895 posts, read 5,855,832 times
Let me get this straight: you're bringing your daughter to a place where (you believe) every girl gets raped?

Old 02-11-2012, 08:05 PM

811 posts, read 1,316,796 times
How about putting flogging on the ballet in Alaska for hanis crimes like this. Maybe after a few of them people may learn. Oh and if it hurts so what, just think of the pain the kids went through.

Old 02-12-2012, 06:32 AM

6,424 posts, read 13,239,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild_to View Post
How about putting flogging on the ballet in Alaska for hanis crimes like this. Maybe after a few of them people may learn. Oh and if it hurts so what, just think of the pain the kids went through.
Couldn't agree more with you on this.

Old 03-04-2012, 10:11 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,625,697 times
So mom is now on the run. Where to hell can you go when you live in Barrow? Hide inside a whale carcass?

U.S. News - Police: Alaska girl locked in frigid bedroom dies; mom on lam

Old 03-04-2012, 01:09 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post
So mom is now on the run. Where to hell can you go when you live in Barrow? Hide inside a whale carcass?

Well first they claim these two children were assaulted; now it was; they were left in a room with the window open ?? Dayam you can't believe half of what you read in the news anymore. Doesn't anyone ever check on the facts before they open their mouths??

They went to court in Anchorage; They assumed she returned to Barrow. Plenty of places to hide in this state for any Native!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska