U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 02:51 PM

3,921 posts, read 4,342,344 times

Advertisements

I think you need to research some history on how Canada greatly assisted the USA on 09-11-11....

Canada is still a foreign country, but I can't believe that the overall tone of Canadians is anti-USA. Just like I do not believe that Americans are anti-Canadian. Yes, there are a few that are, but as whole, I don't believe it or at least I do not see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2012, 08:08 PM

843 posts, read 1,085,325 times
You can easily tell a Canadian by their denim everything. DUH!

Old 03-30-2012, 08:45 PM

17,862 posts, read 11,814,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakster View Post
I think you need to research some history on how Canada greatly assisted the USA on 09-11-11....

Canada is still a foreign country, but I can't believe that the overall tone of Canadians is anti-USA. Just like I do not believe that Americans are anti-Canadian. Yes, there are a few that are, but as whole, I don't believe it or at least I do not see it.
I am very much aware of Canada's contribution on 09/11/01. They sponsored 15 of the 19 terrorists that attacked the US on that day.

If Canadistanis are as pro-US as you seem to think, why did they commit acts of terrorism against the US, including Alaska, with support from their government?

When was the last time a US citizen committed an act of terrorism in Canadistan?

Old 03-30-2012, 09:06 PM

8,995 posts, read 4,911,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
I am very much aware of Canada's contribution on 09/11/01. They sponsored 15 of the 19 terrorists that attacked the US on that day.

If Canadistanis are as pro-US as you seem to think, why did they commit acts of terrorism against the US, including Alaska, with support from their government?

When was the last time a US citizen committed an act of terrorism in Canadistan?
ROOOOOL another one, just like the other one, You've beem hangin on to it!!!!
And just look at what it did to ya!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-30-2012, 11:05 PM

5,619 posts, read 6,673,775 times
Quote:
I don't think any of the alleged hijackers came through Canada. You might be thinking of Ahmed Ressam, who came on the MV Coho ferry from Victoria, BC to Port Angeles, WA with explosives in December 1999, but got caught.

Anyway, going back to border towns, most of Hyder's few kids do indeed go to school in Stewart, but every time I've visited, US currency was preferred by businesses. If there is anyone from Hyder on this forum, they'd be able to explain more, but when people from Hyder "go into town," that often seems to mean Ketchikan, while for people in Stewart, it means Prince Rupert.

Also, if you go to the Queen Charlotte islands/Haida Gwaii, and take the road that heads east out of Masset, there are some viewpoints on the coast from where you can see the southern fringe of Prince of Wales island across the water. It's kind of neat.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:51 PM

2,048 posts, read 2,197,671 times
Quote:
" In the US half of our country speaks Spanish and are here illegally "

Boy...ain't that the truth...!

stiffer got one right for a change...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska