Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2012, 09:26 AM

5,706 posts, read 9,630,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild_to View Post
You have to forgive them them an the OWS liberals they try to us fear and threats to try to silence people when they don't get there ways. It will always be that way.
^^This is why this Google Translate exists.

Old 06-05-2012, 09:50 AM

811 posts, read 1,317,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Yeah, I just noticed that they're both from Michigan; possibly they're buddies in real life. Nothing wrong with that, but it's hypocritical as f-all for blackzzzzzzzzzzzzz to whine up a storm about his friend being called a "dork".

Ethics aren't ethics unless they apply to all situations and not just those that you deem worthy of whining about.

Can't have it both ways, z. You can't come here and cry about someone calling your pal a "dork" when your own behavior on this forum has been fairly reprehensible. Tell me, did it make you feel all big and bad when you were following Bob around this forum? Poor you, if that's what you've got to resort to in order to make yourself feel like a man.
Lot of DOD contract work out of MI and VA.
Thomas Edison was a smart person and Illiterate.

I guess after being DOA to a hospital at age 7 may have something to do with my writing, spelling but many other areas I excelled at. But you know what It didn't let it hold be back at reaching for the sky, it actually gave be a boost and a challenge to be successful in life. Sure I could of lived on disability for the rest of my life, but chose not to. Many clients have great respect for me in what I do.

I will say the mind is a strong tool you put your mind to it and push yourself you can do it.

Old 06-05-2012, 10:52 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
You have to forgive them an the OWS liberals they try to us fear and threats to try to silence people when they don't get there ways. It will always be that way.
Funny, I don't recall your pal's posts towards Bob to be political in nature at all. They were more along the lines of -- well, schoolyard bullying. Some of us found them in exceptional poor taste because they were at the expense of someone who really didn't have the mental capacity to fire back. Personally, I've always wondered why the guy was fairly decent to everyone else yet went out of his way to poke at Bob. This may be hard for you to understand, but not everything revolves around your talk-radio-show-gleaned view of society's political dynamics.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Funny, I don't recall your pal's posts towards Bob to be political in nature at all. They were more along the lines of -- well, schoolyard bullying. Some of us found them in exceptional poor taste because they were at the expense of someone who really didn't have the mental capacity to fire back. Personally, I've always wondered why the guy was fairly decent to everyone else yet went out of his way to poke at Bob. This may be hard for you to understand, but not everything revolves around your talk-radio-show-gleaned view of society's political dynamics.
I am not knocking anyone. I don't fire back until I get pushed a few times. If you are talking Bob who travels I know the one, he seems like a good guy. As I think all the other folks on here are to. I don't come here to battle, the AK picture thread had brought me here a few years back, then I signed up and started in the threads. Meet a lot of great folks on here, I have never meet.
I don't know how many folks on here that I had told them if they needed something from the -48 let me know and I would ship it up to them. I try to do what is right.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:04 AM

``````````````````````````

Last edited by wildchild_to; 06-05-2012 at 12:13 PM..

Old 06-05-2012, 11:05 AM

```````````````````````````````

Old 06-05-2012, 11:12 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,722,762 times
Quote:
I am not knocking anyone. I don't fire back until I get pushed a few times. If you are talking Bob who travels I know the one, he seems like a good guy. As I think all the other folks on here are to. I don't come here to battle, the AK picture thread had brought me here a few years back, then I signed up and started in the threads. Meet a lot of great folks on here, I have never meet.
I don't know how many folks on here that I had told them if they needed something from the -48 let me know and I would ship it up to them. I try to do what is right.
I'm not talking about you -- I'm talking about blackzz and the way he used to follow Bob around this forum trying to be "witty" at Bob's expense. That's why I think it's hypocritical for him to come around and whine because someone used the word "dork." Although there certainly is a lot of...friction on this site, especially when you all seem to be trying for silverback male status at once, I think that most people here don't "pick" on anyone for the simple fact that they're vulnerable.

Old 06-05-2012, 11:12 AM

```````````````````````

Old 06-05-2012, 11:31 AM

Quote:
I'm not talking about you -- I'm talking about blackzz and the way he used to follow Bob around this forum trying to be "witty" at Bob's expense. That's why I think it's hypocritical for him to come around and whine because someone used the word "dork." Although there certainly is a lot of...friction on this site, especially when you all seem to be trying for silverback male status at once, I think that most people here don't "pick" on anyone for the simple fact that they're vulnerable.
I may not of seen the threads you are talking about on them two. I will admit I have put fuel on the fire at times. This AK forum has lost some of the good folks because some people talking bad about them. I really miss Floyd's pictures he use to post. From here out I am going to try not adding to the fire, it would be great to see it get back the way it was.

I came here looking to move to AK and get information on it and all have been great at helping out. I am in your shoes taken care of elderly folks, so AK isn't a place I able to move at this time. Have meet a bunch of great folks in AK they offered me a place to stay if I can get away.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:08 PM

```````````````
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska