Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 02:00 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,688,413 times

Advertisements

There are properties fairly inexpensive in Alaska. You don't need to squat. Why invest money and time in something that you don't outright own. Doesn't make much sense.
And with a lot of these remote properties you can get the owners to be creative with the financing....

Remote Listings (http://www.alaska-land.com/rural.htm - broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2007, 06:26 PM

457 posts, read 1,016,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyLane View Post
it sounds like you have some good experience and instincts to go on and will do fine. i have what i think is a stupid question but i'm going to ask it anyway:

can you just throw up a cabin in the Alaskan wilderness without ever being detected or kicked off the land by the park service? last i checked there was no homesteading in Alaska. i assume the state patrols the place. so what do they do if you're discovered out there in a cabin with "three years worth of food, etc?" and where the heck are you going to store all that??
Yes Jimmy dont chance your stash just anywhere; on remote propeerties alaska site theres gobs of 5 10 acre stuff just perfect you can buy for 10000$ or less. That would be the way to go.

Im gonna buy a nice place . and use the highway river system for more.

Dont put all your eggs in one basket.

I sensed from you a bit of unknowing--- which means--- GET YOU ASS IN THE BUSH !! and not in town of anchorage or fairbanks- to many people go to the towns and dont have the $ to fly or outfit to the bush.

Heres a plan; fly to anchorage with as much stuff you can get on the plane, then go to the airport and hire a pilot to fly you somewhere and pick you up later if need be. Pilots are dieing for a reason to fly $.

Then set a date and back to Costco and buy food for 3 months, taxi it to the plane , and tarp it.

Maybe get a raft or canoe and float out.

( look for self guided hunts in Alaska web sites)

Anyone want real info , feel free to PM me too.

and most of all vote for RON PAUL And live off this investment --- I do..

If gold and silver were fairly adjusted for inflation, gold would be over $2,000 per ounce, not just $740. Silver, instead of being valued at $13.33 per ounce would be nearly $25. Some traders and investors view gold’s forthcoming top at $873 and silver’s at $50 based upon non-adjusted inflation valuations in 1979-1981. Watch what comes next in the on-going gold and silver bull market of the century. We are only in the 3rd or 4th inning. The outcome will be truly astounding!” - Traderrog

We wanted our readers to clearly understand what is happening to international currencies and their devaluation by over-printing. Russia prints at the rate of +50% annually. The United States is shoveling it out between 11% and 14%. Asian central banks produce new cash at rates between 12% and 20%. Where do we suppose this all ends? The ending is cast in bronze and it will not be a happy event. Review history and watch what our leaders do not what they say.

Your only conclusion is to eliminate debt, buy and trade gold and silver investments and most of all become an independent thinker and leader. Take care of yourself, your family and your friends. Most of them will not believe these ideas so move quietly to take charge and guarantee your future and theirs. Not only can you protect what you have, but you’ll move swiftly to increase your holdings and might even become wealthy in the process. Good luck and good trading! -
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska