U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2013, 06:43 PM

6,381 posts, read 11,950,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmountain View Post
Granny R ; Im trying to learn proper english writing . I fall short, But Ill try my best to respond to your accusation that I have never done or ever will do Alaska work .

This is tough for me . I did send you a pm explaining a few things.

For someone with a "Manguy" I think you started off on wrong foot right there. Is this your husband?

First off . If a women ever depended on me for a lifestyle , she'd be SOL.

Ever thought of being a Womengirl?
Anyone with half a brain knows you cant make it in Alaska flying back and forth to Arizona! Dumb move Girly.

Everyone is a victim, no one is to blame for their own actions because there is always someone else, some thing else, some other mitigating circumstance which has caused the person in question to do whatever it is that they have done wrong.

If your in your 50's stay home and die...

We, as a society, have wrongly been made to feel guilty for pointing out other peopleís mistakes and correcting people when they are wrong.

We have been made to feel guilty when we donít take these mitigating circumstances, no matter how ridiculous or flimsy they are.

Again dumdumbs--- Fly to Fairbanks -- one way-- walk to the College hostel , get on craigslist and buy a mazda for 1300$, insure it for 30$ and register for 50 more. Then go to every heavy construction company between, Fairbanks and N Pole and ask for a job.

Next spring about April tell your parents Im being an adult and am gonna make something of my life --- I love you bye.
So MM, give me one place you have claimed to work in Alaska. I would bet someone on here would know someone that works there.

None of your advice posts have yet to have a ring of honesty in them. As for insuring a car for $30 bucks or Registering it for $50 sounds like stateside prices, which leads me to believe you have no clue to what you claim to spout to those that are looking for honest advice.

For a guy that claims to live/work in Alaska, you never post photos or anything else that would link you to the State, basically I feel pretty sorry for you because you don't seem to really have a life that you can talk about. Kind of like a guy living in his parents basement on a computer. Just sad.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2013, 06:49 PM

29,125 posts, read 21,152,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Unless you don't have a job elsewhere that pays close, and you said you worked in the oil fields right? or live within traveling of Anchorage or Fairbanks to get on a company plane, you might think twice, so I guess Met, Starlite, and everyone else has you pegged right...doubt you have ever done or ever will do Alaska...
If he tries, Alaska will most likely do him.

Old 11-29-2013, 12:03 AM

8,685 posts, read 14,174,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmountain View Post
Granny R ; Im trying to learn proper english writing . I fall short, But Ill try my best to respond to your accusation that I have never done or ever will do Alaska work .

This is tough for me . I did send you a pm explaining a few things.

For someone with a "Manguy" I think you started off on wrong foot right there. Is this your husband?

First off . If a women ever depended on me for a lifestyle , she'd be SOL.

Ever thought of being a Womengirl?
Anyone with half a brain knows you cant make it in Alaska flying back and forth to Arizona! Dumb move Girly.

Everyone is a victim, no one is to blame for their own actions because there is always someone else, some thing else, some other mitigating circumstance which has caused the person in question to do whatever it is that they have done wrong.

If your in your 50's stay home and die...

We, as a society, have wrongly been made to feel guilty for pointing out other peopleís mistakes and correcting people when they are wrong.

We have been made to feel guilty when we donít take these mitigating circumstances, no matter how ridiculous or flimsy they are.

Again dumdumbs--- Fly to Fairbanks -- one way-- walk to the College hostel , get on craigslist and buy a mazda for 1300$, insure it for 30$ and register for 50 more. Then go to every heavy construction company between, Fairbanks and N Pole and ask for a job.

Next spring about April tell your parents Im being an adult and am gonna make something of my life --- I love you bye.
Sorry MM never got the PM, but we have been there and done that...I have proof, do you? Still own the house on the Kenai and have tax records...what do you have...I am just saying not a cake walk as you profess...proof? and 50's get off it, more experience scares you...we have been down in AZ for over 4 years and they want him back...have they called you back? It is just not feasible now for us with travel expenses...clear, simple.....

Old 11-29-2013, 12:07 AM

8,685 posts, read 14,174,467 times
I am now thinking he is someone else, as the spelling and language have changed from jibberish to understandable...totally not his persona in the past...

Old 11-29-2013, 01:05 PM

20,437 posts, read 26,568,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
I am now thinking he is someone else, as the spelling and language have changed from jibberish to understandable...totally not his persona in the past...
Do you mean this passage?

Quote:
Iím a loner simply because I have neither the time for anyone else nor the desire to share what little time I do have for myself with anyone else. I find relationships and friendships with other people to be both cumbersome and tedious and I find the company of other people to be tiresome and irksome at best. People are always wanting something, to share something, to tell you something.
I agree that it doesn't sound like him. I think he copied and pasted it from somewhere else. If you Google it, it'll lead to some really bizarre stuff.

Old 11-29-2013, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Do you mean this passage?

I agree that it doesn't sound like him. I think he copied and pasted it from somewhere else. If you Google it, it'll lead to some really bizarre stuff.
Actually, that sounded like something that McCandless might have said(as interpreted by Sean Penn).

Maybe MM has spend lots of time watching the movie.

Old 12-01-2013, 06:40 PM

886 posts, read 4,564,989 times
Its looking like SityData has a new profile.

Old 12-01-2013, 06:48 PM

15,596 posts, read 34,570,857 times
Kewl but not even close!

Old 12-02-2013, 08:54 AM

Manmountain hasn't said that he is blessed to be alive because someone else drove his snowmobile.

Also, he doesn't seem to be much into ivory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska