U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 02:29 PM

1,562 posts, read 2,037,428 times

Advertisements

Yes, yes they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2014, 06:59 PM

29,125 posts, read 21,134,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHowdy View Post
Watch Criminal Minds "No Way Out". Perhaps you have a crafty serial killer on your hands? Not for nothing, real life prolific serial killer Ted Bundy escaped capture in part because he inserted himself into search parties and volunteered at the call center for missing persons. Sadly, he was able to kill over thirty women, mostly in the Seattle area, over a period of several decades. Hopefully, though, the missing persons in Nome are still alive and well, or at least had mercifully quick deaths. My thoughts go out to the families.
Harrier disagrees.

Ted Bundy did volunteer at a crisis hotline that helped people who were suicidal or otherwise in crisis circumstances.

Quote:
As part of a requirement for his psychology degree, Bundy began volunteering at the Crisis Clinic — a nonprofit, 24-hour hotline — located at the time in an office building up on Capitol Hill. It was here where he first met and befriended Rule who was a fellow volunteer.
“I thought he was a very nice young man, very smart, very poor,” Rule said. “I used to make him cookies and sandwiches and listen to his problems. But of course, he never gave away any of the rage that was underneath.”
The two worked together over many long nights helping people who would call in for advice with issues including domestic abuse or on suicide. With no reason to be suspicious of the seemingly normal college student answering phones beside her, Rule said she never felt in danger working alone with him.
http://dailyuw.com/archive/2011/06/0...s#.UsoPLmex6DY

He worked for the Washington State Emergency Preparedness Department(or something to that effect), but was mostly involved with creating budgets for the agency.

Quote:
Ted was also going to need a summer job, so he drove down to Olympia and secured work at the Washington State Depart�ment of Emergency Services.

The DES was a catch-all agency. Its duties included coordinating local disaster relief and search and rescue teams. One of its functions was to help in the hunts for Lynda Healy, Donna Manson, and Susan Rancourt. The search for Kathy Parks was Oregon's responsibility. Brenda Ball, Georgann Hawkins, Denise Naslund, and Janice Ott were still alive at this juncture.

But the emphasis at DES in the summer of 1974 was upon a differ�ent sort of emergency. The OPEC oil embargo had severely disrupted fuel supplies in Washington. At the time, there was no such thing as a federal or state Energy Department, and so it fell to DES to help bring order out of chaos by allocating the state's dwindling fuel re�sources.

Ted's arrival at the office in May of 1974 caused the customary stir among the female employees. The males, too, found him charismatic. One who remembers Ted cutting a handsome figure that summer is Larry Diamond. "Frankly," Diamond told me, "he represented what it was that all young males anywhere ever wanted to be. He held that image. I wanted that image, and because of that I was jealous of him. I think half the people in the office were jealous of him. The males and all of the women were taken by him, down to the crease in his trousers. If there was any flaw in him it was that he was almost too perfect."

Bundy, who was assigned to work on the DES biennial budget, became something of a mentor to Diamond. He was more familiar than Larry with politics and politicians. He showed Larry how things got done within the state GOP administration.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/c...itness/21.html

He once nabbed a purse snatcher and also saved a kid from drowning in Seattle's Green Lake.

Quote:
One day while he was out shopping with Liz, Ted spotted a purse snatcher and ran the man down. He held the suspect until the police arrived. Ted's heroics were duly noted by the Seattle Times, the first-ever mention of Ted Bundy in the newspapers.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/c...itness/19.html

Quote:
In the summer of 1970, it was Ted Bundy who saved a three-and-a-half-year-old toddler from drowning in Green Lake in Seattle’s north end. No one had seen the child wander away from his parents — no one but Ted — and he had dashed into the water to save the youngster.
http://www.mygreenlake.com/2010/11/ted-bundy-greenlake/

Last edited by Harrier; 01-05-2014 at 07:12 PM..

Old 01-09-2016, 06:18 AM

1 posts, read 774 times
Its more likley interdimensional beings, rather than interstellar.
The quantum universe is parallel to ours. The motivations of something so alien could be anything. They could be parasitic, or draw sustenence from fear urine stink on a grown mans levis. You can literally rule out nothing.....
It is my personal belief that they veiw us much the same way my ex wife veiws a. Fudge-cicle .... like a child burning ants with a magnifying glass. Like a cat toying with a mouse. It wont kill the mouse. Because then it would have nothing to play with you follow.
These beings are inescapable.... just learn to enjoy it

Old 01-09-2016, 12:54 PM

17,157 posts, read 22,161,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXR3DR4V3NXx View Post
Its more likley interdimensional beings, rather than interstellar.
The quantum universe is parallel to ours. The motivations of something so alien could be anything. They could be parasitic, or draw sustenence from fear urine stink on a grown mans levis. You can literally rule out nothing.....
It is my personal belief that they veiw us much the same way my ex wife veiws a. Fudge-cicle .... like a child burning ants with a magnifying glass. Like a cat toying with a mouse. It wont kill the mouse. Because then it would have nothing to play with you follow.
These beings are inescapable.... just learn to enjoy it
and lets not forget missing 411

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1yKqsnulY

the unexplained missing has been around for 100's of years...

their are 4 missing 411 books out ,,, dealing with the ultra strange vanishings..

the youtube clips are very interesting..
this isn't the boogeyman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1yKqsnulY

Old 01-09-2016, 08:23 PM

6,058 posts, read 2,492,570 times
Aliens are the only logical explaination.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska