Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 01:49 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,228,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Just do it. You're main requirement in a wife has been that they be white and delightsome. Plenty of them in the Ukraine.

Russian and Ukrainian Mail Order Brides. Over 25,000 Hot and Sexy Ladies are Waiting for You
IF we simply absorbed into Russia that process would be exponentially easier. As it stands now any man would be a fool to bring a Russian woman to Alaska (part of the USA) with all the womens rights, family laws women being able to climb the corporate ladder much easier, etc. Right now I would have to move to Russia, which is not outside the relm of possibilities but if Alaska became part of Russia it would greatly reduce a lot of the logistics involved.

Old 03-29-2014, 02:06 PM

4,715 posts, read 10,518,260 times
Your views of women explain why you are having problems keeping one. I suppose you think Women shouldn't work or vote either? And that they don't need a watch because there is a clock on the stove?

Old 03-29-2014, 07:00 PM

14,400 posts, read 14,298,103 times
Not from Alaska, but I stumbled on this thread.

Seems Alaska has its share of crackpots too.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:07 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,318,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakster View Post
Simetime suffers from a humor deficit disorder...

No, actually I suffer from ESS (Extreme Stupidity Syndrome) My heads tends to explode whenever I hear something incredibly stupid

Old 03-29-2014, 07:51 PM

1,708 posts, read 1,860,921 times
I'm with Dak on this one...H D D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakster View Post
Simetime suffers from a humor deficit disorder...
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
No, actually I suffer from ESS (Extreme Stupidity Syndrome) My heads tends to explode whenever I hear something incredibly stupid
Or...maybe you really do suffer from E S S. You know, of course, that means that you are the one that is...well...ok...never mind...

Old 03-31-2014, 10:51 AM

4,715 posts, read 10,518,260 times
Seeing as this is an international forum - thru the eyes of an American.

I hope you are wrong about our military readiness. I don't seem to see it the same way you do and the people that I know in the Military don't think so either. Everyone does a job for a paycheck. I don't expect the people that make the Military what it is, work for free. In ALL businesses, across all sectors you have "bums", the Military is no exception, so I will grant you that.

And I also don't think that the rest of us non-Military people would just stand around with our thumbs up our arses should the need arise to defend this land.

While a certain segment of the population feels that we should not be involved in wars in foreign lands, let someone come and try and take this land from us. I think the response would be a WHOLE lot different. People may or may not care about what happens in the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe - but they always care about what happens in their own country and on their own "land".

For a good example, read Shotbin (I don't have a Russian Keyboard, so I can't type his name correctly) posts. You can tell how emotionally and passionately involved his feelings are in what is going on in his homeland. As an outsider, I still care - but I am not as deeply, emotionally, involved as someone living over there is.

Further proof - We have fought many wars over the years to keep and expand the land known as the USA. I see no reason why that wouldn't be the case today. But I guess you would just leave it instead... Love it or leave it as they say.

I do hope you find what you are looking for and are able to make whatever dreams you have come true.

Old 03-31-2014, 11:06 AM

3,146 posts, read 4,104,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Moscow’s annexation of Crimea was condemned worldwide, but some people in Alaska apparently are yearning for the days when they, too, were part of Mother Russia.

A petition on the White House website created by “S.V.” of Anchorage is calling on Alaskans and others to "vote" for Alaska to secede from the U.S. and become a part of Russia.

Thousands sign WhiteHouse.gov petition for Alaska to secede -- to Russia | Fox News
So, thousands of whackjobs want to secede from the United States to Russia.

I betcha they're real 'Murricans. Not.

Good.

Go.

Buh-bye.

Old 03-31-2014, 11:32 AM

7,308 posts, read 14,688,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlinak View Post

Good.

Go.

Buh-bye.
I wouldn't mind part of Canada joining up with us to form the new country of Alaskanada. We could become the worlds leading supplier of large gold nuggets and reality TV shows.

Old 03-31-2014, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlinak View Post

Good.

Go.

Buh-bye.

Old 03-31-2014, 12:21 PM

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska