Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2014, 10:03 AM

28,896 posts, read 53,969,898 times

Advertisements

I'm pretty sure it's the work of Russian hackers.

Old 04-12-2014, 02:08 PM

26,506 posts, read 36,370,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richelles View Post
This person does not know how to use English words in a coherent sentence. It's time to stop posting and go back and get an education.
Please provide us with an example of your expertise with the Russian language.

English may be your first language, Richelles, but those great babbling walls of text that you routinely throw up are largely incoherent with abundant grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 04-12-2014 at 02:24 PM..

Old 04-12-2014, 09:20 PM

941 posts, read 1,780,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Please provide us with an example of your expertise with the Russian language.

Nyet; Nyea; Nye

Old 04-12-2014, 10:12 PM

4,363 posts, read 7,026,686 times
Are you sure this wasn't just a story on "The Onion"? The Onion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-16-2014, 04:22 PM

4,463 posts, read 6,207,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richelles View Post
No the only reason this got to the stage of anyone thinking of emigrating to Russia was one of the posters here was a party to a divorce in which the wife evidently got alimony, child support and the house and got to keep her car and the money in the checking account. To him this was tantamount to taking him to the cleaners and he feels women have too many rights and he doesn't have enough rights. His solution is the simple Arab method for him to point to the front door and the wife must leave with only her veil and if he permits her covering from head to toe although I think under Shiria Law she must wear that to go out of the house. However he doesn't know enough about Russia to know that the women there now can exercise certain rights which is shown by the pussyriots singing for Putins funeral a little bit early. He doesn't know that to properly handle women his way he must be a Muslim and the woman must be an orphan so she has no men folk to properly dispose of a bad husband. What he desperately needs is a woman who wants him to beat her, exercise dominion over her in any ruthless manner he chooses and to profess he is her lord and she believes he treats her far too good.
I will have to double check into russian law, but as far as I know russian women dont get alimony, child support or a significant portion of the mans wealth. Sure they can leave just as easily as an american woman only without the huge cash pay out. Only the hottest russian woman can afford to leave and come out ok. Thats the way it should be, freedom to do what you want but the woman does not get a pay out and gets to take care of the kid by herself.

Old 04-16-2014, 09:43 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,614,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife2 View Post
I will have to double check into russian law, but as far as I know russian women dont get alimony, child support or a significant portion of the mans wealth. Sure they can leave just as easily as an american woman only without the huge cash pay out. Only the hottest russian woman can afford to leave and come out ok. Thats the way it should be, freedom to do what you want but the woman does not get a pay out and gets to take care of the kid by herself.
If you don't want kids get your tubes tied. Until then if you plant seeds you're responsible for the harvest.

Old 04-16-2014, 10:07 PM

21,368 posts, read 37,942,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
If you don't want kids get your tubes tied. Until then if you plant seeds you're responsible for the harvest.
He's paying already...

Old 04-16-2014, 10:51 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,614,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
He's paying already...
I know. Just sayin' he might be better off planting canned crops instead.

Old 04-17-2014, 12:45 PM

4,715 posts, read 10,469,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffnecked View Post
Men get snipped, women get tubes tied... And they don't tie them anymore, they cut and cauterize the ends.

If you, as the man, don't want kids, get snipped or use contraceptives.

Old 04-17-2014, 02:01 PM

941 posts, read 1,780,940 times
As a father you have lost anything that could be construed as credibility with that kind of attitude. Children are the future and in case you don't remember you were once one of those children. Someone cared enough to see that you got fed and clothed and were able to grow up. (I almost slipped and put 'achieved adulthood' in place of grow up. Growing up is a biological function much like you do in the bathroom on occasion eliminating waste but achieving adulthood is like Hillary once said "It takes the whole village to raise a child". Not that I would consider a person with your attributes a member of the village. I'd sooner think of a term like egregious in the context.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska