Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2008, 11:41 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times

Advertisements

wow-awesome and congrats!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Lookin like late Sept for a wedding!

Old 07-13-2008, 12:25 AM

2,628 posts, read 6,885,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera. View Post
Oops, sorry. That didn't come out right. I hate computers. Or maybe I should start using those cartoon faces.

I think the uglier the dog, the cuter. It gives it character, you know, as opposed to humans. I meant to say that dog is so ugly, it's cute. A friend of mine once had a 3-legged rat terrier. And it's right eye had cataracts, I assume. No one ever asked. It smelled, too. But it had the most amazing temperment, and he was crazy about it.

My intent was not to be rude. I've had some ugly dogs, okay.
What, do you want me to hand you a shovel so you can dig yourself deeper into that pit? That's my dog you're talking about. I've had her since I was ten years old and we've been through some tough **** together. There are very few things in this world that I care more about than Cheesecake, and I happen to think she's the most beautiful dog I've ever seen.
You know, never before in my life have I been so upset by something someone on the internet has said to me that I've actually cried. How about next time you read what you've written before you send it, because you can really hurt someone.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:30 AM

31 posts, read 82,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xa'at View Post
What, do you want me to hand you a shovel so you can dig yourself deeper into that pit? That's my dog you're talking about. I've had her since I was ten years old and we've been through some tough **** together. There are very few things in this world that I care more about than Cheesecake, and I happen to think she's the most beautiful dog I've ever seen.
You know, never before in my life have I been so upset by something someone on the internet has said to me that I've actually cried. How about next time you read what you've written before you send it, because you can really hurt someone.
Whoa. I'm messaging you.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:34 AM

21,368 posts, read 38,109,972 times
More pictures up from this summer.

Bethel Alaska Photo Gallery - Summer 2008

Old 07-13-2008, 12:50 AM

2,628 posts, read 6,885,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vera. View Post
Whoa. I'm messaging you.
Clearly.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:34 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
I'm just a sittin in Stockholm reflecting on my weeks worth of good food, good people, good weather, and the little lady. Flyin home tomorrow and onward to the slope Tuesday. I miss her already...

Old 07-13-2008, 01:26 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,939,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I'm just a sittin in Stockholm reflecting on my weeks worth of good food, good people, good weather, and the little lady. Flyin home tomorrow and onward to the slope Tuesday. I miss her already...
I know how you feel.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:04 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,560,035 times
A friend & I went kayaking on the river & HOLY CRAP, what a workout that was!!! Wind & current against us each way, how that was possible I don't know. But it was a great workout, got some sun, had some margaritas afterwards. We were going to try to dock & hit a bar but yeah, all the docks are definitely not made w/kayaks in mind. We would've looked like fools trying to get out, if not fall into the disgusting Milwaukee River. But it was fun, my shoulders are going to fall off. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Old 07-13-2008, 06:00 PM

1,329 posts, read 2,942,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
A friend & I went kayaking on the river & HOLY CRAP, what a workout that was!!! Wind & current against us each way, how that was possible I don't know. But it was a great workout, got some sun, had some margaritas afterwards. We were going to try to dock & hit a bar but yeah, all the docks are definitely not made w/kayaks in mind. We would've looked like fools trying to get out, if not fall into the disgusting Milwaukee River. But it was fun, my shoulders are going to fall off. Hope everyone had a good weekend!
My son & I went today too! I live really close to Lake Erie, and while I won't go out into the big lake (speed boaters & jet skiers are totally nuts) there are tons of high water marsh areas, saw some carp that would make the coho look like guppies, and a snapper that could have swamped me!

Old 07-13-2008, 06:12 PM

2 posts, read 9,069 times
would like to go to alaska from dallas, is this a crazy idea? on a motorcycle.........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska