Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 03:00 PM

94 posts, read 127,482 times

Advertisements

Met you are psycho. Go read what the Oregon three percent states. Not what yahoo Jim bob says. Go read what my husbands group says. Read what my husband says. Read what I say. I can probably link to the freaking brochure if you like.

I have tried to avoid being as snarky, catty, and completely illogical as you have, but I'm human, and you are a pain in the rear. I figured Tuesday night you may have been grumpy or hitting the bottle because Hillary was losing and just taking it out on me. Whatever. But you and mizzile are like psycho little chuaua dogs, just won't stop yapping.

Either show me what I or my husband said that is racist, or shut the fish up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2016, 03:04 PM

26,476 posts, read 36,301,263 times
I already read the iii stuff. It's pretty clear what you stand for, and it's clear that at least five other posters here are onto you as well (probably more from the comments on my rep points). Keep in mind that you freely posted your personal identity on this forum. I don't really care what you believe -- just letting you know it may not be well-received in Alaska.

If I were you, I'd concentrate on actually working for a living before I started thinking about retirement.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:05 PM

300 posts, read 325,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
What does your husband do for work now?

Mizzile was only going on information about yourself that you freely posted. But please -- do enlighten us about what your organization really stands for.
I'd like to know too, if there is a manifesto(?), someone either post a link to it or pm it to me. I'd like to look at it and do my own research before getting off the fence.

Still a fascinating thread

Old 11-10-2016, 03:08 PM

Here's the oregon iii percent facebook link. it is very clear what I stand for. You cannot show any evidence that it is in any way racist, because it is NOT. I AM NOT. You are psycho.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/321735541284801/

If anyone would like to join the group to see what it advocates, feel free.

And Met, genius - we're not talking about retiring. And yes, we work for a living. You are nuts, do you know that??? Holy smokes.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:12 PM

26,476 posts, read 36,301,263 times
If I'm nuts, I'm someone who's been pretty damn successful at living the kind of life you claim to want, lady. The kind you'll probably never have because you can't even keep it together on a forum.

It's pretty clear what your organization is all about.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:14 PM

1,314 posts, read 1,412,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czechsix View Post
I'd like to know too, if there is a manifesto(?), someone either post a link to it or pm it to me. I'd like to look at it and do my own research before getting off the fence.

Still a fascinating thread
A lot of info is on Facebook apparently, which I can't access as I don't have an account. However, it's one of those things where you need to read a little bit between the lines of what those people say. For instance, Three Percenters frequently use the term "fake Jews" which is something that white supremacists spout as well.

Here is a video made by a three percenter in which he describes they myriad ways in which he is not racist. WARNING there is non-stop profanity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITpei33JMw

Old 11-10-2016, 03:16 PM

Is there a way to link a pdf. I can upload the brochure.

For the others who are curious, I do not mean to sound hostile to you or your curiousity. That is fine. I am just really getting worn down with being called vile, sick, filthy freaking names by Mizzile and Metlakatla.

The facebook group can show you and tell you everything you need to know. It requires joining, and it will be shutting down on the 14th. If you want to look there, feel free. There are a couple of public pages for the Oregon III Percent, and you can look there as well, but in the past there were admins who posted things that were not approved. I am not in leadership and haven't been in nearly a year, so I don't know if that is still the case.

I can personally vouch for everything I have ever posted, or that my husband has posted. I in no way, shape, or form take responsibility for anything anyone else posts, whether they call themselves a III%er, a patriot, or mother theresa.

Anyone can call themselves a patriot. Anyone can call themselves a III%er. Anyone can call themselves anything the want, and make a blog, and facebook page, and a website. It doesn't have anything to do with me. Or you. Or the M&M girls.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:25 PM

Again, there are hundreds of different groups calling themselves III%ers. Just like there's tons of people calling themselves preppers. They can all believe what they want. I do not necessarily believe something just because someone else tagged themselves a III%er and declared it to be so.

Here is the brochure for the Oregon III% group that my husband is VP of. This is what WE believe. THere are literally probably a dozen other III% groups just in oregon. They may have different beliefs. Not my problem. No my beliefs.

Well crap, I converted the pdf to jpg and now I need somewhere to host them before I can copy a picture there. I am not this into tech stuff. IF there is a way to upload something to this thread from my computer, let me know and I will try. But otehrwise, I am going to do mom stuff. M&M girls you are nuts. Let it go.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:36 PM

I realize that the M&M girls do not represent all of Alaska. Just as I do not represent all III%ers, or all homeschool moms, or all oregonians.

I also know that I resent the living crap out of being accused of being a white supremacist. If you want to say I cant hack it in the bush, fine. If you want to say I can't drive in snow, go for it. But this is serious accusation, and you are sick. And you know what, I don't know anything about you. Maybe you live in a condo in juneau for all I know, and haven't a clue about "survival" outside of finding a yummy latte in the rain. Or maybe you are the hardest core of all hardcore. Maybe you are a white supremacist, maybe you are a *insert favorite scandalous name here* - Black Lives Matter organizer, I don't know. DNC sub-chairman. But you are out of line. You are accusing someone, ME, of a serious thing. It's not true, and you cannot prove it true, you just keep hoping that if you yell it long enough and loud enough, somehow it will look true. YOU ARE NUTS.

To follow me around, from thread to thread, hijacking every sane and rational discussion to try and insist that I hold some racist worldview, is freaking psycho. Whatever your personal issues are, you should not be cyber stalking me on here. If you want to talk about the budgetary concerns of relocating to alaska, by all means participate. IF you want to keep spouting hateful, venomous, nasty lies about someone you have never met, while refusing to provide any evidence of what you say other than "someone else said they believe that, so you obviously do too" - then YOU are the hateful, vile person.

I am flabbergasted.

Old 11-10-2016, 03:37 PM

1,314 posts, read 1,412,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MouseBandit View Post
Again, there are hundreds of different groups calling themselves III%ers. Just like there's tons of people calling themselves preppers. They can all believe what they want. I do not necessarily believe something just because someone else tagged themselves a III%er and declared it to be so.

Here is the brochure for the Oregon III% group that my husband is VP of. This is what WE believe. THere are literally probably a dozen other III% groups just in oregon. They may have different beliefs. Not my problem. No my beliefs.

Well crap, I converted the pdf to jpg and now I need somewhere to host them before I can copy a picture there. I am not this into tech stuff. IF there is a way to upload something to this thread from my computer, let me know and I will try. But otehrwise, I am going to do mom stuff. M&M girls you are nuts. Let it go.
Watch that video I posted. That is a person with whom your beliefs are aligned. Like it or lump it.

If a group I belonged to had that guy as a member, I'd distance myself so far away from it I'd practically be in orbit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska