U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 09-07-2008, 06:42 PM
 
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
8,685 posts, read 14,114,245 times
Reputation: 10300

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Karibear, Sharp cheese, please.

Grannysroost, prosecco, please.

Woof: I can't agree with you more. The whole area is dull. 2 or 3 trips through the Poconos, spread out over a period of years, is enough. The guys and kids are as bad as the women.
you are being such a .......tell us why????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-07-2008, 06:44 PM
 
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
8,685 posts, read 14,114,245 times
Reputation: 10300
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Karibear, Sharp cheese, please.

Grannysroost, prosecco, please.

Woof: I can't agree with you more. The whole area is dull. 2 or 3 trips through the Poconos, spread out over a period of years, is enough. The guys and kids are as bad as the women.

Missed the requests fussy butt - and whiner about the cold....I hate cold too, but grew up in MN and now here - but is heat wave compared to what was there....still you are a fussy butt
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-07-2008, 06:59 PM
 
3,714 posts, read 8,085,940 times
Reputation: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Good one K-Bear - white, red or rose...maybe a little Boonesfarm???
Bonne's farm apple wine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-07-2008, 07:09 PM
 
Location: The REAL WORLD.
21,182 posts, read 5,495,998 times
Reputation: 9396
Grannysroost: This is to answer both your posts. I was raised in New Jersey and spent a lot of time in NYC (no I've never met L T) so I'm used to having a lot of things to do whenever I wanted (yea, I'm somewhat spoiled). The people in NJ and NYC know what they want and go after it.

As far as the cold, I've spent a lot of time in Florida, Texas, Okinawa and Thailand where we didn't think twice about going swimming on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-07-2008, 07:13 PM
 
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
8,685 posts, read 14,114,245 times
Reputation: 10300
Quote:
Originally Posted by njmike View Post
Grannysroost: This is to answer both your posts. I was raised in New Jersey and spent a lot of time in NYC (no I've never met L T) so I'm used to having a lot of things to do whenever I wanted (yea, I'm somewhat spoiled). The people in NJ and NYC know what they want and go after it.

As far as the cold, I've spent a lot of time in Florida, Texas, Okinawa and Thailand where we didn't think twice about going swimming on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Days.
You are fussy butt - so why are you where you are if heat baby??? and you would have caught LT if he would have given you address.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-07-2008, 07:15 PM
 
Location: The REAL WORLD.
21,182 posts, read 5,495,998 times
Reputation: 9396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
You are fussy butt - so why are you where you are if heat baby??? and you would have caught LT if he would have given you address.....

Catching L T is a fate worse than death, cold, ice,and snow combined!!!!

Things didn't work out the way I had hoped they would so I stayed here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-07-2008, 07:52 PM
 
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
8,685 posts, read 14,114,245 times
Reputation: 10300
Quote:
Originally Posted by karibear View Post
Bonne's farm apple wine.
KB remembers or strawberry....we won't go to Mogen David....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-07-2008, 07:59 PM
 
Location: The REAL WORLD.
21,182 posts, read 5,495,998 times
Reputation: 9396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
KB remembers or strawberry....we won't go to Mogen David....
I don't care for Manashewitz's (sp) or Mogen David.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-07-2008, 08:09 PM
 
3,714 posts, read 8,085,940 times
Reputation: 1402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
KB remembers or strawberry....we won't go to Mogen David....
MD is too sweet. Like drinking sugar. Blechhh!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-07-2008, 08:33 PM
 
Location: The REAL WORLD.
21,182 posts, read 5,495,998 times
Reputation: 9396
Everyone have a good night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:02 PM.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top