Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2008, 03:37 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,745,965 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce 01 View Post
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/branlin2007/palletwithcansandplane.jpg (broken link)

Cripe - enough already - I am driving my natives crazy with this!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 03:39 PM

4,137 posts, read 9,046,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce 01 View Post
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w121/branlin2007/palletwithcansandplane.jpg (broken link)

Old 08-13-2008, 03:53 PM

4,729 posts, read 9,902,113 times
Yes, and beware of those atomic chipmunks... they're MONSTERS I tell ya!!

Old 08-13-2008, 03:55 PM

411 posts, read 956,244 times
The heck with it,,,

This one reminds me of chumming for sharks in SoCal. Too much chumming and yer FEEDING them. Just the right Chum Line and they circle in and get real close looking for the source of blood.

Then there's lonesome dimwit, he sticks his hand in the cage, teasing a dangerous critter, acting like he knows what he's doing, putting on a good show, and the when he gets bit, he starts screaming like a wounded rabbit, blaming the owners for not having sign up "Beware of Bears". Behind the bars.

Speaking of Bears and Bar's,,,,,

Bear walks into a bar, looks the barkeep up and down and say's, Gimme a beer. Bartender looks the bear over and says "we don't serve bears in this bar. Bear don't like this. Asks the bartender again. Same reply from Barkeep.

Bear looks down at the end of the Bar, gorgeous blond sitting there sipping a 'tini. Bear says to barkeep, "Give me a beer now or I'm gonna go down to the end of the bar and grab that blond, rip her in half and eat her. Bartender stands his ground,"No Beer for Bears in this here Bar" Bear grunts, strolls to the end of the Bar, grabs the blond, rips her in half and eats her.

Now the Bear saunters back up the bar and tells the barkeep, "I really need a beer now, give me one". Bartender chuckles under his breathe and tells the Bear, "You don't need a beer right now, yer gonna have a nap" Bear looks bewildered and says, "A nap?"

Barkeep tells him, "Yep, a nap you stooopid bear, that was the barbituate!

I know, I know, y'all heard it before but I thought I throw that in there.

I'm sorry,,,,,,

Old 08-13-2008, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer818 View Post
I was going to,,,,

never mind.
No...please...feel free

Old 08-13-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer818 View Post
The heck with it,,,

This one reminds me of chumming for sharks in SoCal. Too much chumming and yer FEEDING them. Just the right Chum Line and they circle in and get real close looking for the source of blood.

Then there's lonesome dimwit, he sticks his hand in the cage, teasing a dangerous critter, acting like he knows what he's doing, putting on a good show, and the when he gets bit, he starts screaming like a wounded rabbit, blaming the owners for not having sign up "Beware of Bears". Behind the bars.

Speaking of Bears and Bar's,,,,,

Bear walks into a bar, looks the barkeep up and down and say's, Gimme a beer. Bartender looks the bear over and says "we don't serve bears in this bar. Bear don't like this. Asks the bartender again. Same reply from Barkeep.

Bear looks down at the end of the Bar, gorgeous blond sitting there sipping a 'tini. Bear says to barkeep, "Give me a beer now or I'm gonna go down to the end of the bar and grab that blond, rip her in half and eat her. Bartender stands his ground,"No Beer for Bears in this here Bar" Bear grunts, strolls to the end of the Bar, grabs the blond, rips her in half and eats her.

Now the Bear saunters back up the bar and tells the barkeep, "I really need a beer now, give me one". Bartender chuckles under his breathe and tells the Bear, "You don't need a beer right now, yer gonna have a nap" Bear looks bewildered and says, "A nap?"

Barkeep tells him, "Yep, a nap you stooopid bear, that was the barbituate!

I know, I know, y'all heard it before but I thought I trhow that in there.

I'm sorry,,,,,,

Old 08-13-2008, 04:11 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,745,965 times
Wanderer - not sorry!!!! Likes to keep us goingI am certainly not getting too much work work done today, child asked me if my work won't stay up on computer - keeps coming back to this, think I am scaring her

Old 08-13-2008, 04:13 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,505,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLady View Post
I am still stuck on unmanagly...or whatever the heck that was.
Yeah, that's a difficult one to say, even for a manly man like himself....I actually started typing mangly instead of manly!! Dammit, he's rubbing off on me!

Old 08-13-2008, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone traveler View Post
hey people im back, back from a long day in the bustly work style ego enviornment called manhatten

anyway me and me mates are going october 30 to november 15th alittle more than two weeks

i shun ABSOULTY SHUN all that disagree that this will be put off or we will freeze like jack frost beholded a dwinding spell on us while whisling apun the stars...

from my iphone i will post videos of me skinning duck deer elk and with my championship bear..

me and me mates plan on starting our own little township and in the next following years if we like we will bring up parties of 20 from NYC and call it the Wild Adventure, all done illeagally just for the thrill of it, the thrill of the moment

ill be back later, i got to go sign a client to a mondo deal
Oh god, I started laughing immediately w/that first "hey people I'm back" & my coworker yells out "what????" Never mind, she'll never understand.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
OMG - wish we knew who was doing this, cannot, repeat, cannot be real...Whoever this is has one hell of a sense of humor Shun all that disagree (everyone I think) but is back anyway - LOL
I particularly enjoyed the skinning of the duck image.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska