U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 08-13-2008, 10:08 PM

8,671 posts, read 9,363,263 times
Hey Kristin!!! will everyone say hi, please, my daughter is now reading this because I am wacko.....hey girlie!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 10:14 PM

14,727 posts, read 23,828,896 times
Hi Kristin. Nice name.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:17 PM

4,165 posts, read 5,657,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Hey Kristin!!! will everyone say hi, please, my daughter is now reading this because I am wacko.....hey girlie!!!!
Hullo Kristin!!!!!!!!

Old 08-13-2008, 10:19 PM

4,165 posts, read 5,657,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
You know...for a nominal fee, I would be willing to act as a tour guide for your 2 week adventure lone traveler. I can offer an island paradise centered in a wildlife refuge with lot's of tent space and breathtaking scenery. Might even be some waterfowl left, but I garantee awesome trout fishing. I could run out every couple days and drop off beer and groceries. I could pick you up in Anchorage and drive you south with photo stops along the way, and a fully narrated tour the entire 3 hour drive. Next year I'll even have a handbuilt traditional log cabin on the island. Give it some thought. And I only charge $900.00 a day cash only.
Now. which island could this be...hmmmm As I think about it, there are three that are just 'exploding' to welcome these 'mates'.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLady View Post
Now. which island could this be...hmmmm As I think about it, there are three that are just 'exploding' to welcome these 'mates'.
ROFL again, can't wait to see where he drops them - now the welcoming committee needs to move if they take him up

Old 08-13-2008, 10:25 PM

410 posts, read 623,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Wanderer - did ya make that up or just find it..... now have two kids that won't go outside for fear of the creepy critters I was showing man guy, and one wants an owl after gramma gets off this thing.....
GR you'd be amazed at whats rolling around in my brain pan. I never know whats gonna fall out the next time I shake my head,,,,,,

ooops almost fergot the new one. Hi Kristen! Is Gram's floor nice and clean now?

and hey, speaking of floors,,,

Ok, Ok, Ok Lord, I hear ya and I'll behave now that I know the young uns are watching,,,,

Old 08-13-2008, 10:34 PM

Not - kicked em outta here - had enough today - handed em over to the guy - bad granny -

Old 08-13-2008, 10:36 PM

Ok a quick one,,,,

Two Noo Yooorker's go to Alaska, ah dangit, what happened to lone Traveler now I can't finish the story,,,

Lone Traveler you still trolling around out there? I need you for this story.

Old 08-13-2008, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlandLady View Post

Watch thy garden, they likes them crops

Old 08-13-2008, 11:00 PM

Well Lord, I'm back but it's only to ask fer help with the garden,,,

Friend of mine over at Pierce College, a Perfessor of Horticulture or, as I like to call em ďanother guy that spent too much time in the sun, without a hat.Ē Anywho, the good Perfessor came buy this spring. I should mention his passion is Giant tomato plants and hybrid roses. Well anyhow, he came over and asked if I had room in the back for him to plant some new type of dang seeds heís been working on. Told me if they harvested out I could eat all the tomatoís me and the wife could care to. Give her long stemmed roses everyday!

So I said, sure, why not?

Well I havenít see hide nor hair of this one since then and these dang plants keep growing and growing. 9 ft Tomato Plants. Big old Rose bushes too. But I think there might be something wrong cause I still ainít had any tomatoís this year and as far as the roses, heck I seen some long stemmed ones before and I think these are just bad. Real long stems on em but dang if I see any rosebuds.

Now Iím no farmer (no disrespect to those that are) and for the life of Riley I canít figure this patch of weeds out. Now I think it may be Ok, cause every day I wake up and I think the skunks have been out there rooting around or doing whatever it is skunks do. And I have a strong feeling these are Ninja Skunks, dogs never bark or run to the fence. And the smell, whew, the stink out there is enough to make my eyes water and my head spin.

Itís too dark out there now to take pictures and the dogs are dead asleep (?) and they ainít normally like this so Iíll have to post some picís of these tomater plants and roses when I know it's safe. Gawd ferbid the wife wakes up and see's me afighting Ninja Skunks out in the garden, that coach shotty has the range to mess up my evenin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska