U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2008, 05:47 PM

8,685 posts, read 14,169,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone traveler View Post
turned out impossible, then i realized i need to focus more on the task at hand....this alaska trip
ya just proved my point again - spelling is getting betterer....How do you come up with these other ideas for posts, flying the dingy to New Orleans, the salt flats, hiking....what is the point - inquiring minds and easily amused want to know - speaking of me personally....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2008, 05:49 PM

186 posts, read 350,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
ya just proved my point again - spelling is getting betterer....How do you come up with these other ideas for posts, flying the dingy to New Orleans, the salt flats, hiking....what is the point - inquiring minds and easily amused want to know - speaking of me personally....

im a genious and yall have yet to find outn 10% of it

id tell you to ask me mates but they're not gonna ever be around

Old 09-01-2008, 05:53 PM

Quote:

Duh - back to wacko doo-dah...splain please - me an idiot

Old 09-01-2008, 05:55 PM

Quote:

Thought yer mate was gonna be movieiscious or whatever...now they got sceered and backed out??? what kinda mate are they???

Old 09-01-2008, 05:57 PM

1,329 posts, read 2,506,947 times
Quote:
Right about now is where I have to say..Prove it! But then again, since I'm in the will we really don't want you to be smart enough to actually survive this train wreck do we?!

Old 09-01-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyoness View Post
Right about now is where I have to say..Prove it! But then again, since I'm in the will we really don't want you to be smart enough to actually survive this train wreck do we?!
Kudos, but what the hey does outn 10% mean....I have to really be losin it...

Old 09-01-2008, 06:02 PM

186 posts, read 350,569 times
listen party people i do not need to explain me self to yall im coming to good ole AK47 for an forest adventure. it will be done and completed in timely fashion and everything except that picture in this thread is true

as i think more and more about the evolution of this trip more and more what you party people call wacky ideas but me and me mates call basic fundementals will happen and come forword..

Old 09-01-2008, 06:11 PM

1,329 posts, read 2,506,947 times
Quote:
im the real deal just like evander holyfield
Ok, sure, but I'm confused, is evander holyfield an adventure seeker or is it you want to be a boxer and we are just misunderstanding this whole thread???????

Old 09-01-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
listen party people i do not need to explain me self to yall im coming to good ole AK47 for an forest adventure. it will be done and completed in timely fashion and everything except that picture in this thread is true

as i think more and more about the evolution of this trip more and more what you party people call wacky ideas but me and me mates call basic fundementals will happen and come forword..
Duh - you are so flip-floppy make my head spin...you don't know how to party...pop, smoke, slurp...., lots of pics are probably true..thought yer mates were invisible - imaginary friends...bring it on nutzo - put yer mondo money where ya do the bear.....disgusting you get chomosomes from fresh air, right

Last edited by Grannysroost; 09-01-2008 at 06:16 PM.. Reason: fergot

Old 09-01-2008, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyoness View Post
Ok, sure, but I'm confused, is evander holyfield an adventure seeker or is it you want to be a boxer and we are just misunderstanding this whole thread???????

He now, at this moment, has no clue where he is or what he is doingas usual, but forgets and spells right when he gets excited....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska