U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 08-30-2008, 02:56 PM

15,439 posts, read 13,979,484 times
Let me see now...you thought it was perfectly fine to open your big dirty mouth and call another poster a "commie a$$hole" as well as take various cheap shots at me...now you're whining. Too bad.

Quote:
If you report me it's to get me banned...did I miss something?
If you make a habit of directing obscenities at people who you disagree with politically, then you probably will get yourself banned, whether I or anyone else reports your posts or not. You'll have no one to blame but yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Unread 08-30-2008, 03:05 PM

1,007 posts, read 1,311,777 times
Sorry to disappoint you but there is no whining here Met. And what of all of your cheap remarks?

You can't just let it go can you? You have to keep it going, is this exciting and entertaining to you, it must be. I think that's sad. You love to try to push people's buttons and keep a stupid fight going.

By the way there are other people on here who have said worse, but you aren't going after them. It may had been a public conversation but one you didn't perticipate in.
You are attacking me here not over politics or anything else other than something personal. You don't know me and again I did nothing to you. You are the one being immature, with your dirty little remarks.

Unread 08-30-2008, 03:10 PM

Darn it, and here I am all out of rosin for my violin.

Quote:
It may had been a public conversation but one you didn't perticipate in.
I uh...didn't "perticipate" because you got the thread locked before I had a chance.

Looks like your filthy remark was edited out. Good job, mods.

Unread 08-30-2008, 03:23 PM

And I'll say this yet again, and this time I'll try to type real slow so that maybe you have a chance of at least marginally comprehending it.

I am sick and tired of the fact that valuable contributors have stopped posting here because of the absolute bs that both you and starlite have brought to the place. Neither one of you seems capable of operating without throwing your delusions into the mix and trying to drag people's personal lives into your fabrications.

You chose to make personal attacks and now you're getting it right back at you.

Unread 08-30-2008, 03:56 PM

3,701 posts, read 5,509,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamChasers8 View Post
I'm sorry if anyone thought my husband comment was a personal attack to Met, it
wasn't. I re-read it this morning and saw how it could had been taken that way, that is not how it was meant.

...bibbity-bobbity-SNIP!...
You're whining. There is no way anyone could take what you said in any way other than that it was a personal attack, no matter how much you try to back-pedal and explain it all away.

At least have the courage and grace to stand up for yourself, otherwise you'll lose a lot more respect. Whiners are a bore.

Unread 08-30-2008, 04:36 PM

Karibear, I'm not back pedalling over it. I was saying it wasn't the point I was trying to get at. I wasn't make a reamark at her not having a husband, I was saying that at least I have a husband who with me wanted a big family. You can read it however you want to I could care less at this point. I know what I meant and I'm leaving it at that.

If I was a true bit*h I wouldn't be commenting on it at all and have left it alone not caring how it was taken.

It was also an apology big difference from whining, but you must also be the kind who doesn't aplogize for anything and never makes a mistake right?

Last edited by DreamChasers8; 08-30-2008 at 04:51 PM..

Unread 08-30-2008, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
And I'll say this yet again, and this time I'll try to type real slow so that maybe you have a chance of at least marginally comprehending it.

I am sick and tired of the fact that valuable contributors have stopped posting here because of the absolute bs that both you and starlite have brought to the place. Neither one of you seems capable of operating without throwing your delusions into the mix and trying to drag people's personal lives into your fabrications.

You chose to make personal attacks and now you're getting it right back at you.

I haven't caused anyone to leave considering your the worse fight I've had on here and you seem to keep coming back.

Unread 08-30-2008, 05:11 PM

14,036 posts, read 11,995,378 times
This makes my conversations with classic satch et. al on ANWR look downright friendly. Wow, much ado about nothing in my opinion...

Unread 08-30-2008, 05:26 PM

3,701 posts, read 5,509,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamChasers8 View Post
Karibear, I'm not back pedalling over it. I was saying it wasn't the point I was trying to get at. I wasn't make a reamark at her not having a husband, I was saying that at least I have a husband who with me wanted a big family. You can read it however you want to I could care less at this point. I know what I meant and I'm leaving it at that.

If I was a true bit*h I wouldn't be commenting on it at all and have left it alone not caring how it was taken.

It was also an apology big difference from whining, but you must also be the kind who doesn't aplogize for anything and never makes a mistake right?
You're still whining. that wasn't an apology, it was self-exculpatory. An apology goes like this: "I said such-and-so, and I shouldn't have. I was out of line, and I'm sorry." No more.

I learned all about apologies because I've both gotten and given my share, in my fairly long lifetime.

Unread 08-30-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
I was saying that at least I have a husband who with me wanted a big family.
What exactly makes my personal life any of your business? You have no idea what my husband wanted or what he didn't. Maybe Mr. Crunch will come along and tell you; he knows him fairly well too

Quote:
This makes my conversations with classic satch et. al on ANWR look downright friendly.
That was part of my point. People of opposing opinions have been able to have discussions here without someone shrieking "Commie *******" at them until this piece of work came along.

Quote:
I haven't caused anyone to leave considering your the worse fight I've had on here and you seem to keep coming back.
And I ain't going anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska