Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How do folks in Alaska feel about Gov. Palin
I support Gov Palin. Voting McCain in 2008 32 42.11%
I do not support Gov. Palin. Voting Obama in 2008 29 38.16%
Both equally bad, were Doomed 15 19.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 11:44 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,319,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Actually, if you'd comprehend my posts correctly, while I am not in favor of aerial wolf hunting, I do understand the subsistence hunting issues here. If you care to go back and try to read it again, I even stated that I don't believe that Sarah Palin ever personally had one of the permits.

Once again, I didn't call all Alaskans "rednecks"; just certain old men.

I didn't move. I live in both places. Sorry if that sort of thing is hard for you to understand, Mayberry.

Thanks I fully understood you not posting after I had links as long as my arm quoting the Alaskan fish and game.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:48 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,745,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
I don't want your open arms....I was subject to this because threads were merged. thanks maybe another time.

You were not subject to anything, we (in Alaska) are sick of all this crap coming this way, so the threads were merged to put all the crap in on one spot and clean house so to speak, guess we like doing that up here, your welcome, maybe another time.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:49 PM

26,476 posts, read 36,301,263 times
Yes, I saw your posts after your copy and pastes from the F%G website. What a good little soldier you are, believing anything the government says.

And I do believe I posted in that thread after your copy and pastes.

Good thing you don't want open arms; you'd be sadly disappointed if you did.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:50 PM

273 posts, read 583,415 times
I tried for over half an hour after I got home from work to sign on and kept getting the "server is busy" signal....I've never seen that before...
What's up? What did I miss? Is Obama a Muslim? Met's from redneck old man country...so am I...I don't get the problem...what's going ON??

Old 09-22-2008, 11:51 PM

LOL....your degree has you thinking you have better interest for the wildlife than wildlife conservation....I'm sorry you have no clue....you just helped everyone else understand that.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:53 PM

26,476 posts, read 36,301,263 times
I edited the post because I made a grammatical error, that's all. You should try it sometime.

Nonetheless, what you're snivelling about is still there:

Quote:
Oh well, it reminds me of one of the things I most disliked about Alaska--uneducated rednecks and overbearing men.
Now kindly explain how that insults "all Alaskans".

It seems to only insult uneducated rednecks and overbearing men.

Sorry to have to pop your balloon, but Alaska does have other residents that don't meet this particular criteria. and obviously, given your postings, other states are inflicted with this problem as well.

[QuoteLOL....your degree has you thinking you have better interest for the wildlife than wildlife conservation....I'm sorry you have no clue....you just helped everyone else understand that./quote]

No, my degree has me thinking that I have at least a marginally better grip on science than the average high school dropout.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
You were not subject to anything, we (in Alaska) are sick of all this crap coming this way, so the threads were merged to put all the crap in on one spot and clean house so to speak, guess we like doing that up here, your welcome, maybe another time.

Then you won't mind me educating them on a subject they obviously didn't learn in school.....It's okay....if you have better credentials than the Alaskan wildlife and game....a division of wildlife conservation......I'm more than willing to listen.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:58 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,745,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Then you won't mind me educating them on a subject they obviously didn't learn in school.....It's okay....if you have better credentials than the Alaskan wildlife and game....a division of wildlife conservation......I'm more than willing to listen.
Now we're back to uneducated, but anyway, go for it, what are you going to teach us??? All ears are on you

Old 09-22-2008, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I edited the post because I made a grammatical error, that's all. You should try it sometime.

Nonetheless, what you're snivelling about is still there:

Now kindly explain how that insults "all Alaskans".

It seems to only insult uneducated rednecks and overbearing men.

Sorry to have to pop your balloon, but Alaska does have other residents that don't meet this particular criteria.

I take away from no mans/womans rights......that's your spin on how I think about things.

The things you said wouldn't be accepted by anyone with half a brain. You broke it down to people being rednecks because they hunt from the air. The scientist dedicated to your environment disagree.....call them rednecks....not the ones that live in Alaska that you don't agree with your uneducated ideas.

I'm done before I make the mods mad.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Now we're back to uneducated, but anyway, go for it, what are you going to teach us??? All ears are on you

I'm not repeating myself your friend was the one who disagreed with your scientist who regard your wildlife as important....

More wolves...yay!!!!

Okay you won....I sunk to your level for a few minutes....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska