U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-20-2008, 02:39 PM

957 posts, read 1,570,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Two people who are total strangers choosing to have a sickly sweet 'affair' on line rather than taking it 'private' is creepy. To me, it appears stalker-like, desperate and voyeuristic. I will keep 'the hell away' since I see it as too weird for real life. Ewwwww.......
Ewww yourself...eff off, Jesus--no one asked you to butt in here and now you have to try to make our little romance seem wierd somehow--Damn I'm sick of unwanted posters butting into a conversation when all they add is negativity. If you have a legitimate positive comment fine, or if there's a debate going on, great, but why the hell would you even comment here? Shut up and go play elsewhere, you immature brat. I'm sorry but man you really picked the wrong effing day to be insulting to a perfectly innocent and warm conversation that wasn't hurting or insulting anyone. Stay out of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 02:44 PM

And thanks HighlandLady and akck for the nice supportive comments; it is really nice to have a little romance in my life, and I think I speak for aurora, too, when I say...we really like this forum and most people on here have been so cool to talk to and supportive of Alaskans/folks trying to move here in good faith; I remember first coming on here and getting some great info about fishing and stuff.

Our romance is really the icing on the cake for me, and something I never thought would happen...so I'm happy! No matter what happens--Why mess with happy, right?

Old 11-20-2008, 02:46 PM

16,106 posts, read 16,108,808 times
Well, I hope it works out for the two of you. Good luck now.

Old 11-20-2008, 02:48 PM

Thanks Met! We are just taking things slow but having fun...hope he's going to be up here soon...even then, it'll probably be a long distance thing for at least a while, but that's OK--I think we're both of the age and maturity to handle that.

Old 11-20-2008, 03:21 PM

2,399 posts, read 3,017,679 times
Thank you everyone. But I am still not posting any pictures.

And I am looking forward to that day when I do finally get to meet my sweetheart and take her to dinner and share a moment of a lifetime with someone who makes me smile.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:55 PM

10,483 posts, read 9,683,487 times
Oh you two, pay no attention to the naysayers. Makes me kinda jealous! But I hope you guys talk on the phone soon!

Old 11-21-2008, 09:58 AM

Something to Brighten you day and make you feel good Sweetheart

Old 11-21-2008, 06:26 PM

8,677 posts, read 10,008,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskagrl View Post
And thanks HighlandLady and akck for the nice supportive comments; it is really nice to have a little romance in my life, and I think I speak for aurora, too, when I say...we really like this forum and most people on here have been so cool to talk to and supportive of Alaskans/folks trying to move here in good faith; I remember first coming on here and getting some great info about fishing and stuff.

Our romance is really the icing on the cake for me, and something I never thought would happen...so I'm happy! No matter what happens--Why mess with happy, right?
Everyone has the right to be happy!!!!

Old 11-21-2008, 06:46 PM

Ooooh thanks aurora, I didn't see these till now.

I'll talk to you on Monday, or possibly call you on Saturday, especially if I get a deer--I need to gloat about it to someone!

How do I send the face with little hearts?? Don't know how....*sigh*

*big hugs*
--Katie

And thanks Granny!

Old 11-21-2008, 06:54 PM

Good Luck Sweetheart. And be careful. You can call and tell me all about it I won't mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska