Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-29-2009, 01:12 AM

2,308 posts, read 3,458,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPF View Post
Lyuty, what is the general mood in Ukraine about the Euro 2012? Will they get the infrastructure ready or will it be Vilnus only? (to all American friends not in the know, Euro 2012 is the soccer championships, hosting for 2012 was awarded to Poland and Ukraine. Poland seems to be doing well with the required arena and infrastructure construction, however Ukraine did not get a jump start on it and is now badly plagued by the worldwide financial crisis).
I am so sorry but I don't have anything about this point ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2009, 02:53 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
I just played 3 rounds of crochete (sp). Have not played that game in years. And a very rough course. Even had the lawn lit up with candles. The wind has absolutely died here. Had a bat swoop right up in my face. That was cool.

Old 07-29-2009, 04:38 AM

1,435 posts, read 2,779,363 times
Is it just me, or is the CD sever down every now and than?

Old 07-29-2009, 10:07 AM

17,998 posts, read 9,062,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
To get past the Canadian Mounties you need a passport and then to get into Oregon you've got to have the passport. If you are going alone I'd check the airlines; tickets aren't too bad right now. But if you want to take your vehicle, then you'd have to ship it and that isn't cheap. So with a car I'd say drive it as long as it's in good shape. If you leave the end of July and even August you should not have any problems with snow.

We drove down from AK to the midwest last September and didn't have any problems.
Is leaving Alaska by ferry expensive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Лютый View Post
My son Denis saies HI to you now. We have just seen your new foto with a lot of girls in your profile. As for my son so he has liked it of cause ... As for me so I'd like to ask you ... where is your "old" girl-friend"?
My old girlfriend Amber is either here in Plainfield,Indiana or she moved to Texas. Since we split we haven't talked to each other very much. Her family has alot of problems and that was one of the factors that lead to us breaking up. Those photos of me with all those girls was taken at my friend Melissa's 19th birthday party.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPF View Post
Is it just me, or is the CD sever down every now and than?

You should check the Administration Zone. City Data is having( or had) issues with its server. About 50 or so other members report having the same problem including me. The problem should be fixed by now.

Old 07-29-2009, 11:32 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
Warptman broke City-Data. He called me yesterday and told me he broke it.

Old 07-29-2009, 11:36 AM

10,503 posts, read 15,566,082 times
Hey guys, haven't been on in awhile. I'm leaving for up north for a week on saturday, cannot wait. Went to the air show on saturday, huge disappointment. I like my jets very low & very loud, they just didn't do it for me this year. How's everyones summer going?

Old 07-29-2009, 11:53 AM

21,368 posts, read 38,129,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Warptman broke City-Data. He called me yesterday and told me he broke it.
I swear it wasn't my fault! It didn't work all day here at work, very boring day!

Old 07-29-2009, 11:55 AM

21,368 posts, read 38,129,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Hey guys, haven't been on in awhile. I'm leaving for up north for a week on saturday, cannot wait. Went to the air show on saturday, huge disappointment. I like my jets very low & very loud, they just didn't do it for me this year. How's everyones summer going?
Check your email!

Summer is pretty crappy the past week or two, it's been raining forever it seems. Today isn't so bad. Caught a silver salmon (coho) over the weekend. Will either go upriver tonight or this weekend. It's a fairly decent day. My brother took my boat out yesterday with his wife and kid and my mom and nephew, they caught one silver and one whitefish.

Old 07-29-2009, 01:02 PM

1 posts, read 1,477 times
what are doing

Old 07-29-2009, 02:12 PM

1,435 posts, read 2,779,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
But you did get to see the new "space" plane, didn't you?
I might go to Oshkosh this Friday with friends providing Collings Foundation that I am volunteering for won't need me badly.

Warpt, stop it! It is not funny breaking down the server.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska