U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-10-2010, 11:30 PM

471 posts, read 659,967 times

Advertisements

Btw, I had not INTENDED on offending anyone with my comment: I simply wanted to keep discussion realivant and based on previous posts from the same day and earlier, I thought that it would not be that horrible to simply set some guidelines. I should have just simply set out those guidelines to everyone not just individuals and that was my fault. I am sorry for offending anyone.

And at the pat thing, I am not trying to now pass it off on pat, look at the post, I mention you both by name ... I only knew your full username by memory so I put your name first.

The fact remains the same, everyone needs to start being less of a jerk, I will include myself in that list
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2010, 11:33 PM

5,964 posts, read 7,234,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamcoltra View Post
Btw, I had not INTENDED on offending anyone with my comment: I simply wanted to keep discussion realivant and based on previous posts from the same day and earlier, I thought that it would not be that horrible to simply set some guidelines. I should have just simply set out those guidelines to everyone not just individuals and that was my fault. I am sorry for offending anyone.

And at the pat thing, I am not trying to now pass it off on pat, look at the post, I mention you both by name ... I only knew your full username by memory so I put your name first.

The fact remains the same, everyone needs to start being less of a jerk, I will include myself in that list

Thank you, well said for all of us.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:34 PM

1,429 posts, read 2,189,216 times
Geeze, why is everyone so grumpy lately?

It makes me sad.

Old 01-10-2010, 11:39 PM

471 posts, read 659,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASpilot2be View Post
Geeze, why is everyone so grumpy lately?

It makes me sad.
LOL THATS WHAT I WAS ASKING! :P

Btw Pat, I do owe you an apology especially, you have done nothing but mind your own business, and I pulled you in and assumed that you were going to cause problems which I now know was wrong.

As I said, we all need to just take a chill pill, I know its not going to last long but I would love to see us go back to the Alaska Forum - Where the cool kids hang out

Last edited by teamcoltra; 01-10-2010 at 11:47 PM.. Reason: fixed horrible grammar :P

Old 01-10-2010, 11:45 PM

5,964 posts, read 7,234,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamcoltra View Post
LOL THATS WHAT I WAS ASKING! :P

Btw Pat, I do owe you an apology especially, you have done nothing but mind your own business, and I pulled you in and assumed that you were going to cause problems when I know was wrong.

As I said, we all need to just take a chill pill, I know its not going to last long but I would love to see us go back to the Alaska Forum - Where the cool kids hang out

Thanks for the explanation. The forums are fun and it's way better when "people can agree to disagree" without badgering and fighting.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:34 AM

17,834 posts, read 21,726,693 times
Hey all
Greeting from Freezing NE Florida where it was a "toasty" 22 degrees at 5:45 this morning

yikes it is colder here than in Juneau, AK

I am just checking to see if Rance had checked in yet. Not sure what time the big interview is.

Old 01-11-2010, 07:41 AM

7,016 posts, read 6,957,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Hey all
Greeting from Freezing NE Florida where it was a "toasty" 22 degrees at 5:45 this morning

yikes it is colder here than in Juneau, AK

I am just checking to see if Rance had checked in yet. Not sure what time the big interview is.
Rance checked in only to scold us and threat'n handing out infractions if we didn't knock it off!! He was a tad grumpy me thinks as Sweden made him go shopping!! then again some were get'n a tad snarfy with each other, keyboards were aflame!!!

Old 01-11-2010, 08:03 AM

6,954 posts, read 5,154,001 times
What is going on in Sweden. Hello Florida. Welcome to it.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:16 AM

7,016 posts, read 6,957,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
What is going on in Sweden. Hello Florida. Welcome to it.
Rance is in Sweden for the interview with his wife Hannah (aka Sweden) for legal status for her to be able to join him in AK.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:37 AM

1,272 posts, read 1,383,568 times
LOL Blues and Karla I'm just doing a drive-by to check in and see if Rance & Hannah
got back from the interview yet. I know it's going to go well for them and hoping the delay in his posting the good news is because they are out celebrating!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska