U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 11:53 AM

1,978 posts, read 3,108,428 times

Advertisements

Met, that first link doesn't work, the one about evil or something. The second one does, but now I'm kinda curious what was on the first one.

Weird happenings here in the Alaska forum...

Old 10-21-2011, 01:25 PM

4,320 posts, read 3,517,758 times
Well I have absolutely no problem ever admitting when I do something wrong. Yeah I am guilty !! That's me I read the words. .new web site blah blah and saw the photo (nice photo) and then the lame comment under it.. I never knew it was an old thread. I am guilty of NOT READING THE DATE.

I will have to remember that; (always read the date) before you ever post. I've seen so many old threads bumped up by others.. BUT.. AS YOU ALL ARE AWARE... that is not allowed !!!

Warpt..your lame attempts at humor are sometimes disgusting.. Now your really getting down low & dirty.. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER..... just saying.

But as Met so nicely pointed out.. I am a real a$$ for bumping a thread Guilty as charged.

One MEMBER is so IGNORANT - beyond anything I can ever express. Irony / IRONIC;

YOU SHOULD LOOK up the meaning of that word. Also sarcasim & humor and God .. ARE off limits.

I make mistakes - but I will always JUMP up and say.. I did it.. I got no problem with that. SOME OF YOU can't tell the truth to save your life !!

You want excitement.. ?? OH it's coming all right..!! Just not in the way any of you expect it to happen. Occupy Wall Street.. is turning very ugly..kick all jews out .... ITS THEIR FAULT!!

AMERICA IS FINISHED !!! We have no one in this present administration that can tell the truth. LIE after lie after lie - from the foreign exchange student we have as president.. E-verify says he is not allowed to work in this country. CONGRESS can't tell the truth.. The Supreme Court refuses to tell the truth. and all you ha ha this is fun. Watch what the KING of KINGS does next.

His Promise is written in STONE!!

I will now return you to your elevated positions of degrading me in the normal manner in which you are accustom to. (have a really great fun day).

Old 10-21-2011, 01:28 PM

5,706 posts, read 7,892,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Well I have absolutely no problem ever admitting when I do something wrong. Yeah I am guilty !! That's me I read the words. .new web site blah blah and saw the photo (nice photo) and then the lame comment under it.. I never knew it was an old thread. I am guilty of NOT READING THE DATE.

I will have to remember that; (always read the date) before you ever post. I've seen so many old threads bumped up by others.. BUT.. AS YOU ALL ARE AWARE... that is not allowed !!!

Warpt..your lame attempts at humor are sometimes disgusting.. Now your really getting down low & dirty.. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER..... just saying.

But as Met so nicely pointed out.. I am a real a$$ for bumping a thread Guilty as charged.

One MEMBER is so IGNORANT - beyond anything I can ever express. Irony / IRONIC;

YOU SHOULD LOOK up the meaning of that word. Also sarcasim & humor and God .. ARE off limits.

I make mistakes - but I will always JUMP up and say.. I did it.. I got no problem with that. SOME OF YOU can't tell the truth to save your life !!

You want excitement.. ?? OH it's coming all right..!! Just not in the way any of you expect it to happen. Occupy Wall Street.. is turning very ugly..kick all jews out .... ITS THEIR FAULT!!

AMERICA IS FINISHED !!! We have no one in this present administration that can tell the truth. LIE after lie after lie - from the foreign exchange student we have as president.. E-verify says he is not allowed to work in this country. CONGRESS can't tell the truth.. The Supreme Court refuses to tell the truth. and all you ha ha this is fun. Watch what the KING of KINGS does next.

His Promise is written in STONE!!

I will now return you to your elevated positions of degrading me in the normal manner in which you are accustom to. (have a really great fun day).
http://media.journalinteractive.com/...images/sad.gif

Old 10-21-2011, 01:34 PM

447 posts, read 579,639 times
Quote:
Hey look over here through the smoke! See my shiny mirrors?!

Old 10-21-2011, 02:03 PM

20,423 posts, read 26,550,284 times
Ship, it was there when I posted it and has been taken down for whatever reason. Google the name David Kazarian and you'll see what I mean.

Whatever, Eves. You went back an awful long way for this.

I don't think the thread should be deleted because there are new people on here who need to be aware that a notorious pedophile activist by the name of David Kazarian lives in Big Lake and moved there specifically because of a loophole in Sex Offender registry laws. But I do hope that Rance deletes the linky to his creepy little site.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:04 PM

6,423 posts, read 11,078,948 times
Quote:
Yikes, another ramble of a wacko.

As far as bring this thread back to life, you would have had to search and hunt for this one. How could you not of known this was an old thread? How? It was buried by time.

I agree with Met, get rid of the link, but keep the thread.

Old 10-21-2011, 02:17 PM

4,986 posts, read 8,285,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Ship, it was there when I posted it and has been taken down for whatever reason. Google the name David Kazarian and you'll see what I mean.

Whatever, Eves. You went back an awful long way for this.

I don't think the thread should be deleted because there are new people on here who need to be aware that a notorious pedophile activist by the name of David Kazarian lives in Big Lake and moved there specifically because of a loophole in Sex Offender registry laws. But I do hope that Rance deletes the linky to his creepy little site.
There is someone on another photography website posting with the same username. Don't know for sure if it is the same guy though.

Reflections of Fall - FM Forums

Old 10-21-2011, 02:31 PM

Yes, Moose, that would be our David. He's quite the photography buff.

Here he is again, before he moved to Big Lake. "Justadadathome".

Full Rights of Citizenship Shall be Restored... - Lawyers.com Community

Old 10-21-2011, 02:46 PM

DAVID BRIAN KAZARIAN*-*Florida Sexual Offender

Old 10-21-2011, 02:53 PM

447 posts, read 579,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Yes, Moose, that would be our David. He's quite the photography buff.

Here he is again, before he moved to Big Lake. "Justadadathome".

Full Rights of Citizenship Shall be Restored... - Lawyers.com Community
Wow, what a P.O.S. that guy is!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska