U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 07:35 PM

1,329 posts, read 2,508,626 times

Advertisements

Would have given my right arm to have been able to, couldn't risk this new job though, was total luck to have it fall in my lap. Things are really bad in this area of the states. Crossing my fingers this turns perm in 2 more months, I see that BOA has quite a few openings for processors up there so I still have hope Just so freakin miserable to be stuck where I'm at still. I use photobucket too, but have never tried to upload movies, sorry, can't help ya there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2009, 12:02 PM

6,992 posts, read 10,391,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Yeah I'd be happier if I could make this video thing work. You should have grabbed that 50 dollar companion ticket, Lyoness

Blue you're welcome to visit here any time.
oh...thank you...thank you...thank you!!! when we get the house built and settled in, you will definitely be on our list of places and people to visit. You are also very much welcome to stay with us in Nikiski. By the way....got the phone call the other night that the fellow is going to start clearing our land in the next couple of weeks!!! yippeee!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska