U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 06-11-2009, 07:40 PM
 
Location: Not far from Fairbanks, AK
16,171 posts, read 27,421,913 times
Reputation: 11838

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
They were attending school. The Palin children were not. But education really doesn't seem to be a priority in that family, except when it comes to "abstinence education".

Don't worry, Ray. Palin may have lost the election for McCain but I'm sure you still have that tacky porn picture you posted of a real woman's breasts photochopped onto your queen; that should serve as a good enough consolation prize. Just be sure to keep hiding it from your wife if you don't want a frying pan upside your head.
We all are mature enough to realize what has happened. Letterman's comments have nothing to do with Palin or Obama having their children attending school or not. The joke as told by Letterman is inexcusable, unless one can find having sex with minors normal, or just funny. It's a simple as that.

 
Old 06-11-2009, 07:40 PM
 
Location: Silicon Valley, California
1,255 posts, read 1,854,874 times
Reputation: 756
I'm Notrees and I approve of David Letterman.

To all the dainty fairies now claiming that children are off limits: one, Bristol Palin is not a minor and two, you cannot thrust yourself in the public eye, go on television shows etc and then claim the off-limits clause. Momma P is the one who has been exploiting her 'famlee' all this while to advance her pathetic political ambitions.

Looking forward to slutty Fergie's tight, low-cut dress on Letterman tonight.
 
Old 06-11-2009, 07:41 PM
 
20,418 posts, read 26,539,344 times
Reputation: 13114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
I agree, as I said I have never liked the guy even way back, in my mind he has always been a puke...and now he has to figure out to save what career he has in the eyes of his 'fans.'
I imagine he has enough money so it really doesn't matter. Maybe Palin should sue him so she can pay the state back for her travel expenses--she only has a few days left to do so, by court order.

I think that if Sarah and Todd had kept their mouths shut they would be getting more sympathy but they are looking pretty bad with the way they are trying to milk this for more attention.
 
Old 06-11-2009, 07:41 PM
 
Location: Not far from Fairbanks, AK
16,171 posts, read 27,421,913 times
Reputation: 11838
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
I'm Notrees and I approve of David Letterman.

To all the dainty fairies now claiming that children are off limits: one, Bristol Palin is not a minor and two, you cannot thrust yourself in the public eye, go on television shows etc and then claim the off-limits clause. Momma P is the one who has been exploiting her 'famlee' all this while to advance her pathetic political ambitions.

Looking forward to slutty Fergie's tight, low-cut dress on Letterman tonight.
Who was with Palin in NY, Bristol or Willow?
 
Old 06-11-2009, 07:44 PM
 
20,418 posts, read 26,539,344 times
Reputation: 13114
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
We all are mature enough to realize what has happened. Letterman's comments have nothing to do with Palin or Obama having their children attending school or not. The joke as told by Letterman is inexcusable, unless one can find having sex with minors normal. It's a simple as that.
I guess we see it differently; the older girl is no longer a minor, and she seems to be the one the comments were directed at.

According to poor Levi, he and Bristol got in the family way in her bedroom at the Palin home. She was a minor at the time. Sad, really.
 
Old 06-11-2009, 07:45 PM
 
Location: Not far from Fairbanks, AK
16,171 posts, read 27,421,913 times
Reputation: 11838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I guess we see it differently; the older girl is no longer a minor, and she seems to be the one the comments were directed at.

According to poor Levi, he and Bristol got in the family way in her bedroom at the Palin home. She was a minor at the time. Sad, really.
Who was in NY with Palin, Bristol or Willow? Letterman was referring to Willow, not Bristol.
 
Old 06-11-2009, 07:48 PM
 
20,418 posts, read 26,539,344 times
Reputation: 13114
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Who was in NY with Palin, Bristol or Willow?
Who's been w horing herself out in the press as the abstinence poster girl? It's obvious who Dave was talking about.

Poor taste, maybe, but that's what comedians do. It sure struck a nerve with some people though. I would love to see what Howard Stern would do with that material.

I wonder how much school poor Willow has missed this year.
 
Old 06-11-2009, 07:59 PM
 
Location: Not far from Fairbanks, AK
16,171 posts, read 27,421,913 times
Reputation: 11838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Who's been w horing herself out in the press as the abstinence poster girl? It's obvious who Dave was talking about.

Poor taste, maybe, but that's what comedians do. It sure struck a nerve with some people though. I would love to see what Howard Stern would do with that material.

I wonder how much school poor Willow has missed this year.
Your views on politics are blinding your thinking. All you have to do is to read the news report about Letterman's jokes in reference to Palin and daughter visiting NY
If Letterman would have made similar jokes about Obama's kids, this too would have been terrible, at least to any rational person.
 
Old 06-11-2009, 08:03 PM
 
1,645 posts, read 3,935,220 times
Reputation: 1682
This woman is the 2009 version of Dan Quayle.
 
Old 06-11-2009, 08:03 PM
 
Location: Dangling from a mooses antlers
6,905 posts, read 11,690,350 times
Reputation: 5559
Letterman is a punk. If he said that about my daughter he'd be without testicles in a few short days. He couldn't hire enough security to protect himself. The only reason Letterman says this stuff is to see if he can get a rise out of Obama when they spoon.... Letterman, pure punk all the way....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top