U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 01:04 AM

13,068 posts, read 14,744,731 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Ray, sorry but I didn't "fell" anything...it had nothing to do with dislike, I can go back to when she was nominated and my posts defending her from the get go, since then I have come to grips that her initial acceptance speech was the best thing she did, I am woman enough to admit I was wrong and did several times in my former posts...I can admit I was wrong and go from there, she flat out embarrassed me, but I was not impressed by the package either, and yes she could be cute, but cute does not get far in the real world...
Corrected "feel" in my previous post.

I understand what you have said. But keep in mind that Palin is just another politician, that other than Bush, is being attacked daily from all fronts. Hillary had a lot of people attacking her too, but in my view what they have done to Palin is a little too much, regardless of how one may feel about her. Just look at the insults right here in this forum, most which are just personal outcries of emotions that have nothing to do with the truth.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:06 AM

1,253 posts, read 1,319,291 times
Nauuuughty Granny, now you are sticking it to Satchie boy. Like I said yesterday, it is a pleasure to loan you Gov. Parnell, a fine product of CA.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:06 AM

1,331 posts, read 1,973,143 times
Quote:
Unfortunately for you, Sean Parnell I believe hails from CA, not sure if tree-hugging granola muncher...I am looking for opinions on him, but will bet he won't run for VP of the US in the future...
Ah, remember, I only spent 10 months in that hell-hole of a state. To be honest, when you get outside the predictable bastions of urban liberal lunacy, much of California is populated by sane, sensible people that could be found most anywhere.

We'll only have to deal with Parnell for less than two years so who knows what will happen?

Old 07-08-2009, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
Nauuuughty Granny, now you are sticking it to Satchie boy. Like I said yesterday, it is a pleasure to loan you Gov. Parnell, a fine product of CA.
Nobody is "sticking it" to anyone Einstein. You see, we live in a sane state. Not the nonsensical land of Oz from where you hail. Oh, btw, how are those IOU's going over?

Old 07-08-2009, 01:09 AM

1,253 posts, read 1,319,291 times
Rachel Maddow does a sweet number on the twit Palin -

The Immoral Minority

Old 07-08-2009, 01:09 AM

13,068 posts, read 14,744,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Satch View Post
Ah, remember, I only spent 10 months in that hell-hole of a state. To be honest, when you get outside the predictable bastions of urban liberal lunacy, much of California is populated by sane, sensible people that could be found most anywhere.

We'll only have to deal with Parnell for less than two years so who knows what will happen?
He will be OK. Better than Tony, I guess

Old 07-08-2009, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
Rachel Maddow does a sweet number on the twit Palin -

The Immoral Minority
Rachel Maddow couldn't add 2+2 and come up with the right answer. Seriously, you apparently think that you can reference these insane left-wing crackpots and assume that some of us construe them as credible sources of information. Maddow is as far "out there" as one can get. It's no wonder that your command of logic and common sense are so flawed. You keep corroding your brain with all this completely nonsensical drivel.

Gay TV host Rachel Maddow is liberal queen of US cable news | World news | The Observer

Her show is getting absolutely crushed by Sean Hannity btw.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:19 AM

8,679 posts, read 10,030,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Satch View Post

Don't say deal with Parnell for only 2 years, he is in Alaska and we have not seen what he is about as gov yet, unbeknownst the other that let her beloved state down, and he said is going to run next term...You were obviously in a nasty part of CA, but like you said good people abound all over as in CA, and radicals are in AK too. I would love to see certain parts of CA, that are away from the city...as not my thing...but I leave doors open to visit... I am too new to know what he is about, as not my priority, but I think it is time for our former to ride the wind,and we focus on what we have to deal with

Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 AM

3,811 posts, read 2,990,596 times
Quote:
Maybe not, but she has run us into the ground with her statements which change at the drop of a dime, and this is about Sarah and what is in her future,...sorry Alaska I have bigger and better things that need my attention...I hope to God, she gets a clue and deals with her family issues...have you seen a picture of beloved Sarah showing off her baby like you do, loving him up, or her grandson for that matter...doubt it, as I haven't...
I have seen one clip of Palin holding her baby. She is going down the stairs of an airplane during the campaign. She was holding him with one arm. Her arm was under both his arm pits, very awkward. She then went proceeded to shake hands with a line of greeters; all the while holding him with one arm under his arm pits. I thought he was going to slip down to the ground. It looked as if she had never held a baby before. One of her older daughter's was standing behind her so it would have been easy to hand him over. Not a good photo op, IMO.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Don't say deal with Parnell for only 2 years, he is in Alaska and we have not seen what he is about as gov yet, unbeknownst the other that let her beloved state down, and he said is going to run next term...You were obviously in a nasty part of CA, but like you said good people abound all over as in CA, and radicals are in AK too. I would love to see certain parts of CA, that are away from the city...as not my thing...but I leave doors open to visit... I am too new to know what he is about, as not my priority, but I think it is time for our former to ride the wind,and we focus on what we have to deal with
I guess we don't have any choice in the matter. I've been sending emails to Begich and it sounds like he's completely in the tank for Obama's destructive policies. That's a one-way ticket to a single term in office.

We have to do what little we can to insulate ourselves from the impending calamities(cap-and-tax, socialized medicine, card check, etc..) and making sure that our state officials reflect the mindset of most Alaskans is paramount. I hope that Parnell understands that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska