U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2009, 04:18 PM

1,255 posts, read 1,855,627 times

Advertisements

3 lovely mugshots of Momma Bear (that third one to the extreme right is like a scene from Scary Movie).

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post

Old 07-03-2009, 04:20 PM

1,331 posts, read 2,591,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
3 lovely mugshots of Momma Bear (that third one to the extreme right is like a scene from Scary Movie).

Breaking News and Opinion on The Huffington Post
This troll thinks that the Huffington Post is some sort of legitimate source of information. It is nothing more than a radical leftist loon site that has the same credibility as the National Enquirer. Hey notrees, isn't there some union rally or drum circle that you're missing right now?

Old 07-03-2009, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
Take the obama worship to the politics forum, I'll tear you to pieces there if you wish...
You'll have get in line behind me. Some people are so dense they shouldn't be allowed to reproduce.

Old 07-03-2009, 04:24 PM

846 posts, read 1,115,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsLiKeAnEgG View Post
He's actually doing an amazing job and I'm not aware of any sane person who would say otherwise. To take this country in the awful condition it was given to him from the prior president and ensure that it doesn't crumble into pieces is a tough act and he's more than capable of doing it. Love live Obama!
Really? LOLS.

Unemployment is up. People are still dying in Iraq and Afghansitan and he merged the government with the auto industry.

Yeah, he is a 4 year president. No doubt about that.

Old 07-03-2009, 04:26 PM

16,455 posts, read 21,482,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPoleMarathoner View Post
Really? LOLS.

Unemployment is up. People are still dying in Iraq and Afghansitan and he merged the government with the auto industry.

Don't forget his cap and trade idea will be the finishing blow to the economy...

Old 07-03-2009, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthPoleMarathoner View Post
Really? LOLS.

Not to mention the probable nationalization(and destruction) of health care, crap and trade, which will impose the largest tax increase in the history of the WORLD, spineless foreign policy, kowtowing to the unions.... the list goes on and on. He makes Jimmy Carter look good in comparison.

Old 07-03-2009, 04:27 PM

Why are libs so scared of Palin anyway?

She is the governor of a state that doesn't matter as far as national politics. I don't mean that as an insult. Just Alaska has a small population.

She lost the race for VP. And all you libs can talk about is Palin. LOLs.

If she is as bad and stupid as you all think then why do you keep on talking about?

Are you all scared she might win? Kinda hard to call Republicans women haters if they nominate a waoman isn't it?

You libs amuse me in your hate and stupidity and double-standards.

Old 07-03-2009, 04:28 PM

5,963 posts, read 10,499,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
So what's the underlying scoop? Where's the stinking rat? I suspect there a scandal in there somewhere. Palin sounded nervous in her rambling oafish statement to the cameras. What a beautiful July 4 this is going to be. Now let me reach for that cold can of Diet Coke and a bar of Lindt chocolat.
Tra-la!
Means nothing to me about Palin resigning, however, WHY is Palin so important to you and all of those that don't even live in Alaska, and I also mean those that just visit once in a while. IF you actually lived in Alaska, (you know an Alaskan resident)..... I could understand your crazy rantings and your obssesion with the woman. So what is it with you and Palin? Is she possibly the type of woman you'd like to have but for whatever reason could never get?? Thus, you have become infatuated with her? Let's hear your ansswer considering I never hear you blast Arnie boy.

Old 07-03-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskapat528 View Post
Means nothing to me about Palin resigning, however, WHY is Palin so important to you and all of those that don't even live in Alaska, and I also mean those that just visit once in a while. IF you actually lived in Alaska, (you know an Alaskan resident)..... I could understand your crazy rantings and your obssesion with the woman. So what is it with you and Palin? Is she possibly the type of woman you'd like to have but for whatever reason could never get?? Thus, you have become infatuated with her? Let's hear your ansswer considering I never hear you blast Arnie boy.
Logic, reason, and acknowledgment of empirical fact aren't notrees' strong suits.

Old 07-03-2009, 04:32 PM

I didn't even want to get into cap and trade.

Funny, I lost a job a year ago because the Congress upped fuel standards for semi trucks. Actually a few thousand of us did. Obama voted for it. So did McCain.

I don't know why people think that we can just keep passing laws which make stuff more expensive and there won't be any consequences.

Apparently that law didn't do much to solve global warming so we now we need cap and trade.

Thanks for the stimulus "leaders"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska