U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 02:02 AM

32 posts, read 36,134 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone. I'm looking for someone that is rellocating to Alaska. I'm currently Stationed in Fairbanks Alaska(Eielson Air Force Base) and soon rellocating back to Texas. I'm looking for someone that is willing to bring an enclosed car hauler with them. You can use this trailer to your moving advantage and do us both a favor. At destination I would pay you cash for the trailer. I'm looking for a 20"-26" enclosed car hauler. Trailers are very expesive up here and I find that it would be a very good idea if anyone wanted to move up to use the trailer to there advantage at the same time doing me a favor. You save yourself tons of money in moving expenses. I am honest person and am willing to provide any documentation as proof for the business transaction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2009, 08:06 AM

17 posts, read 19,508 times
I will be moving to Tok in about three weeks. If you wanted to secure the trailer I could perhaps pull it up. I will know more after next week. I do not really need to extra room so would you consider kicking in a little for the extra fuel that I will be burning?

Old 07-14-2009, 10:41 AM

14,943 posts, read 25,051,891 times
I've got a classic pickup in Montana I need shipped up here. If you want to put that in the trailer and bring it up, I'll pay for fuel!

Old 07-15-2009, 02:29 AM

Where are you coming from? I would have to take a look at what deals I would be able to find out in the lower 48 depending on your location. I really, but really appriciate you taking the time to respond to my bussiness prop. There needs to be more people like you in this world.

Old 07-15-2009, 08:15 AM

I am coming from the Salt Lake Utah area. Actually a little north of there in Ogden. Everyone here shops KSL.com classifieds when looking for a deal. I took a quick look for enclosed car trailers yesterday and all I saw were new ones being advertised. You may be able to find something used though. What price range are you looking at and I will keep my eyes open.

Old 07-16-2009, 12:03 AM

Yeah, I looked in KSL.com as well, and didn't see anything that I would be able to use. This really sucks! At this point, i'm looking for a 24'. I am willing to pay no more than 6k upon delivery. Obviously I would pitch in for gas as well... That is the only down fall to living in Alaska...things like this.

Old 07-16-2009, 08:41 AM

Here are two that meet your price range. One looks like it is from a private party so you wouldn't need to pay sails tax. If I understand you correctly you don't want to pay for it until you get it in Alaska. I understand that but if you find one in this area I do not have the money to front for it so you would have to work something out with the seller directly. It also looks like if I was pulling it up for you, and you were agreeable, Rance would be willing to pick up the fuel costs if I hauled his truck up from Montana.
[SIZE=3]http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=7038276&cat=&lpid=1[/SIZE]
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=7098054&cat=&lpid=1

Rance what part of Montana is the truck in? Or could you have arrangements made for me to pick it up somewhere on the direct route I would be taking. I am cutting it close on my driving time so I want to avoid side trips if possible.

Old 07-16-2009, 09:28 AM

The truck sits in Kalispell which is more or less western. And my buddy could probably deliver it close to you. Which part of the states are you entering Canada?

Old 07-16-2009, 10:19 AM

I will be going up through Babb.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:24 AM

Is that Montana? I'm not familiar with those states at all!
I could maybe hit my buddy up to look for a car hauler enclosed in Kalispell. Montana has many great deals on anything automotive in Craigslist everyday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2011 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska