Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2009, 12:26 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,808,359 times

Advertisements

Thats a given Warp.....

Old 11-18-2009, 12:31 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,116,924 times
It's hard work doing what I don't do!

Old 11-18-2009, 12:48 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,808,359 times
Be truthful now...wanna rethink that response ?

Old 11-18-2009, 01:12 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,116,924 times
Hi, my name is Warpt and I'm a slacker....(SCDA Slacking City Data Anonymous).

Old 11-18-2009, 01:21 PM

Location: Silver Spring, Maryland / But still having San Diego / Eastlake withdrawal damn it !!!
340 posts, read 1,412,025 times
Wow...I've read this 98% of this thread and I've never seen such "fear" from a single person before (Well at least not since Ronald Reagan). Palin has done your State well and no one can take that away from her. She's called a pathological liar??? What lies ? Its amazing what FEAR does to a group of people when they see someone "strong" and conservative. There is no real debate about her with the Left side because she is strong and all you guys can do is start name calling, including the "yellow" press.

Old 11-18-2009, 01:34 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I'm sure I will read it at some point but I won't be rushing to the bookstore on the day of it's release.
Since she has made herself such a spectacle and I love some dirty gossip I may read it but I won't buy it...no way no how!

Old 11-18-2009, 01:37 PM

40 posts, read 117,974 times
Default What conversation?

He asked a question that appears to invite all those reading and not reading to respond. So I for one would rather eat a cactus dipped in vinegar and pepper sauce, go blind for a month and be constipated for three months, than read her damn book. Talk about suffering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Oh, and I'm requesting in advance that the usual suspects not be allowed to wreck this thread and that the people who actually want to have this conversation can have it. The title is clear enough; those who feel this should not be talked about should do the decent thing and stay out of it for a change.

Some of you really have learned that the way to get a conversation that you don't like shut down is to behave like an absolute jackass. Stiff, why don't you just **** for once?

Old 11-18-2009, 01:47 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,315,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
I'll go with the account of Chief Warrant Officer (ret) Jim Wright, from right there in Wasilla....he was actually present

Stonekettle Station: Hate to Bust Your Bubble, Glenn, But...

Ya might wanna read Jim's blog and learn a few things...the guys a hoot
Stonekettle Station

This fellow is fantastic. What a wit! Thanks for the link.

Old 11-18-2009, 01:48 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,696,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunky3301 View Post
Wow...I've read this 98% of this thread and I've never seen such "fear" from a single person before (Well at least not since Ronald Reagan). Palin has done your State well and no one can take that away from her. She's called a pathological liar??? What lies ? Its amazing what FEAR does to a group of people when they see someone "strong" and conservative. There is no real debate about her with the Left side because she is strong and all you guys can do is start name calling, including the "yellow" press.

I'm not convinced that all of us would agree that she's done our state well.

Did the Yukon delta secede and when did I miss that?

A strong governor would have held to her previous support of a certain bridge, by the way, instead of giving into the yellow press....

How about debating with her with the likes of Kathleen Parker, then, if you think that everyone who isn't enamored of the former governor is on the "left"?

I think that there has been some good discussion here aside from the usual snipes.

CC, you know you've got slacking down to an art form. You taught me everything I know about it, thanks.

Warpt...I thought I fired your lazy ass.

Old 11-18-2009, 02:06 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,563,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Hey Mark.....if you are gonna make a statement like this don't hesitate to include the link to back it up...

or, perhaps you were actually there ?

or, perhaps its just hearsay ?

(volunteeringly is the correct spelling btw)

I'll go with the account of Chief Warrant Officer (ret) Jim Wright, from right there in Wasilla....he was actually present

Stonekettle Station: Hate to Bust Your Bubble, Glenn, But...

Ya might wanna read Jim's blog and learn a few things...the guys a hoot
Stonekettle Station
My Nephew was there, has been stationed there for about a month or so. His company was told in no certain terms they were required to be there and "appear in good Sports".

No bubble busted here, Obama has a great distain for the military and they know it.

So I would assume that they all went as ordered.

YouTube - Different Presidents, A Different Corps
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska