Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2009, 07:25 PM

2,191 posts, read 4,806,261 times

Advertisements

I'm all stocked up on toilet paper so I'll have to pass on the book.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:16 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,269,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason28 View Post
I'm all stocked up on toilet paper so I'll have to pass on the book.
Point succinctly expressed. Merci beaucoup.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:36 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,433,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Give it a rest notrees.....

Marks a pretty good sport, for being a right-winger...

ya wanna play, lay it on stiffer & Pat....those are the ones that fall directly in the group in my signature line, and the hot tub salesman but he high-tailed it back to California where he belonged

BACK on topic....and guys trashed Met's thread...

Nope, don't wanna play here....let sleeping tigers lie.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:48 PM

7,308 posts, read 14,688,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Give it a rest notrees.....

Marks a pretty good sport, for being a right-winger...

ya wanna play, lay it on stiffer & Pat....those are the ones that fall directly in the group in my signature line, and the hot tub salesman but he high-tailed it back to California where he belonged

BACK on topic....and guys trashed Met's thread...
I quit commenting on this. How can you pass judgment on a book you didn't even take the time to read?

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard out at the mining camp quite a few years ago. They had hired a man that was obviously homosexual. Not a big deal to most of us.

But some of the other crusty old miners were sitting around the table talking smack one evening about him and his lifestyle. When out of the blue one of the guys sitting with them chimed in "You shouldn't knock it until you tired it, I tried it and I didn't like it!!"

The silence that followed was unreal. They quit talking smack about the gay guy.

When one of these people actually take the time to read Palin's book and comments on it then this conversation will actually have some credence.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:09 PM

457 posts, read 1,016,306 times
quote;; /I have an honest question for the conservatives here. Small government sounds like a pretty good idea to me and of course I'm a proponent of state's rights as well as a strong supporter of the 2nd amendment and pretty much pro life. But it seems like the social conservatives are all for legislating how other people should live. They don't seem to want anyone telling them how to live but yet they seem to want to be able to legislate how others live when those others don't fall within their very narrow guidelines.

Can any of you shed some coherent light on this?endquote/=

Wow! I have hope in you Sister. To answer your ? :
I know a liar when I see one. This demo./repub., left/right paradigm nutures us to stay in that matrix of thought toward continueing inward struggle.

Conservatives and Democrats are no different. Left Right argument shouldnt be our base. We love life and our home. Limbaugh, beck, hannity are dividers that keep the people off the true mark of humanity. A distraction to upset and look away.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:13 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,711,783 times
Sorry, Stiff, but your propensity to slam anyone who doesn't agree with you about your queen rather negates your rant. Although I agree with you in principle, you've hardly practiced what you've preached. You've proven yourself to be a hypocrite of the first order. And I do have to wonder if your post isn't a cut and paste from somewhere else, as it doesn't contain your usual butchery of the English language and sub-psychopathic personal slams.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:15 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,711,783 times
MM-- I consider you to be of less than no consequence on this board. My question was directed to men of relative intelligence such has Marty and Starlight rather than blithering idiots such as yourself.

Old 11-18-2009, 09:36 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,809,179 times
Hey stiffer....no use quoting me, I didn't say anything about her damn book

you in the Wild Turkey again tonight or what....?

Old 11-18-2009, 09:38 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,809,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Sorry, Stiff, but your propensity to slam anyone who doesn't agree with you about your queen rather negates your rant. Although I agree with you in principle, you've hardly practiced what you've preached. You've proven yourself to be a hypocrite of the first order. And I do have to wonder if your post isn't a cut and paste from somewhere else, as it doesn't contain your usual butchery of the English language and sub-psychopathic personal slams.
PERFECT...

bout time ya got up...

Old 11-18-2009, 10:18 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,174,791 times
Just read the TV show ratings at Drudge, and according to the news on the Day Palin was at Oprah's show, the rating (viewership) was the highest it has been for the last 2 years.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_362217.html

And a lot of people waiting for her in Michigan:
http://newsminer.com/pages/full_stor...w_left_bullets
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska