Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2009, 12:22 AM

20,293 posts, read 37,179,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneyear View Post
Apparently he hasn't read too much literature on Alaska and Sarah Palin. So sad.
It's never that way with all politicians. For example, most Americans voted for Obama because of what he said, but Obama has never done anything meaningful or given reasons to vote for him. He ran on hope and change, that's all.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:25 AM

400 posts, read 469,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
Oneyear, you're Canadian...why do you have say on how America votes?
I don't...maybe you could figure something out there warptman. Are you living in such a isolated area that you can't see the rest of the world? and what they look at?

Old 11-22-2009, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
It's never that way with all politicians. For example, most Americans voted for Obama because of what he said, but Obama has never done anything meaningful or given reasons to vote for him. He ran on hope and change, that's all.
Why won't you give him a chance? He's been in office for how long? Conservatives want him to fail, let this man decide some **** without everyone getting all nutty. Who put the world into this chit? GW BUSH, it only took him 8 years, and you want Obama to clean this up in a year? BS!

Old 11-22-2009, 12:32 AM

Quote:
People buy controversy, like Rush Limbaugh, Fox news, Sean hannity, Bill o'reilly, they watch it, buy it, BUT will they actually vote for such crap? My guess is NO, NOT A CHANCE! They go there for the hillarity of it all, and just to see from day to day how badly they lie about everything they speak. I actually think that Sarah is in line with fox news and is hitting up for a job with them. So, I guess we haven't seen the last of this women yet.
All sides (Democrats and Republicans) "sell" controversy. You mentioned FOX, but how about CNN and the rest of the alphabet channels? All present you with what you want to hear or watch, and the one that does the best job selling his or her points is the biggest winner in relation to money.

Palin with FOX? How about FOX supporting Hillary not too long ago? Don't you realize that everything in politics is relative? All depends on what side you are standing at, and it's only human for one to feel that one's side is the right one, not the other side.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Why won't you give him a chance? He's been in office for how long? Conservatives want him to fail, let this man decide some **** without everyone getting all nutty. Who put the world into this chit? GW BUSH, it only took him 8 years, and you want Obama to clean this up in a year? BS!
Oh, I see...blame it on Bush

Yes, Bush created the biggest government ever, and began the bailouts, but Obama has surpassed Bush by quite a wide margin.
I am not a Republican, nor a Democrat. Obama has been in office long enough to have changed things, but all he did was to increase the size of government and its budget, the bailouts Bush started, and the national debt. Iran and North Korea are still giving the US the finger, he switched some of the troops from Iraq to Afghanistan, and in these bad economic times he wants to pass socialized medicine without the cash to pay for it.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:43 AM

Quote:
I don't...maybe you could figure something out there warptman. Are you living in such a isolated area that you can't see the rest of the world? and what they look at?
It works both ways. Just at Warpt may not "see" the rest of the world, so do you, for you can't see what Warpt sees.

Old 11-22-2009, 12:48 AM

Only, in the USA, especially in the southern us that people are so entrenched with their belief's.The reason is that all of your elections for president come within 5% of the popular vote. How could that be, if people voted their heart, not their past preferences. How can we change people to vote in the US with their concience, rather than their pre-determined choice, by their parents or friends, and mainly religion? Esecially in the south, where human beings have been treated terribly, and continue to vote republican, even tho they have been put at the bottom of the list by republican people

Last edited by oneyear; 11-22-2009 at 01:05 AM..

Old 11-22-2009, 01:00 AM

457 posts, read 1,016,392 times
Leave the machine. Turn off the Matrix Flatscreen /TV . Bury the beast. ITS ALL A DISTRACTION AWAY FROM REALITY. QUIT SERVING THE BEAST! Lies and distractions to rot minds. Think free , meditate for 30 minutes per day then think for yourselves.

Television is the greatest mind controlling/brainwashing device ever devised.

Save the Planet get un-TVbrained now! Kids watch this crap? Oh my! So sad.

Palin is a tool to be used and abused. The system turns women into you know whats. Poor gal I say.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmountain View Post
Leave the machine. Turn off the Matrix Flatscreen /TV . Bury the beast. ITS ALL A DISTRACTION AWAY FROM REALITY. QUIT SERVING THE BEAST! Lies and distractions to rot minds. Think free , meditate for 30 minutes per day then think for yourselves.

Television is the greatest mind controlling/brainwashing device ever devised.

Save the Planet get un-TVbrained now! Kids watch this crap? Oh my! So sad.

Palin is a tool to be used and abused. The system turns women into you know whats. Poor gal I say.
Are you ok? Everything you just said makes absolutly no sense in the conversation prior.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:38 AM

457 posts, read 1,016,392 times
Quote:
Are you ok? Everything you just said makes absolutly no sense in the conversation prior.
Good point ONEYEAR; intelegence is only as good as it source. The above are swinging at strikes 24/7. airballs -get it? I have to blanket it, the sane parts are to inoften. Realize it Bro--- Its all insanity and there are no secrets, The sheep know it. Admit it? haha never! Dialogue? haha with who? BP?, EXON? haha little people are ants--- Squash us in a new york minute takin there Texas time doin it. The sheople are in control of nothing, they are just led to think they are.

Alaska bush is sure beautiful tho. Thats the ticket. Bush plane to a lake in the summer and pick ya up in 3 weeks. Thats just short of heaven.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska