Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 06:49 PM

471 posts, read 1,061,998 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajadrmin View Post
\
And hey.. if I am lucky maybe one of these single men you speak of will like my midwestern county girl charm and sweep me off my feet and I won't ever have to come back to KS again! HAHA.. I couldn't be so lucky..
>.> Just so happens I am looking for a girl... just like that :P Unfortunately due to my job, I will be moving a lot (not.. A LOT probably once a year or less... but thats more than most other people) for the next few years until I settle... try finding a woman that will keep up with that!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2009, 09:40 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,880,776 times
I almost think that wouldn' t be so bad to not always be connected at the hip. Moving around can be kind of exciting as long as there is a good connection.

Old 12-03-2009, 09:00 AM

164 posts, read 328,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamcoltra View Post
>.> Just so happens I am looking for a girl... just like that :P Unfortunately due to my job, I will be moving a lot (not.. A LOT probably once a year or less... but thats more than most other people) for the next few years until I settle... try finding a woman that will keep up with that!!

lol...Hey if you make enough money that I don't have to worry about finding a good job ever time we move we might have a deal...

Should I put my singles pitch out there.. I know how to cook, love to bake, keep a clean house, keep my truck muddy, know how to change my own oil, shoot a gun well, like my man dirty and I have never worked less than 2 jobs at a time...

HA... don't do me any good around here but all my friends think I am a catch... ooh the single life, I am going to be that old cat lady that yells at children to stay off her lawn and chases them around with a broom while they laugh at me...

Old 12-03-2009, 12:58 PM

1,329 posts, read 2,942,453 times
LOL, well I'm rootin' for ya, no offense, but once you're up there don't come back! And you'll have to fill us in on whether it is true what they say about the men up there, odds are good but the goods are odd etc...

Old 12-03-2009, 01:22 PM

164 posts, read 328,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyoness View Post
LOL, well I'm rootin' for ya, no offense, but once you're up there don't come back! And you'll have to fill us in on whether it is true what they say about the men up there, odds are good but the goods are odd etc...
Ha! I will see what I can do...

Old 12-03-2009, 01:23 PM

471 posts, read 1,061,998 times
lol you had me at "keep my truck muddy".

Old 12-03-2009, 03:28 PM

4,061 posts, read 9,880,776 times
All the men I've met recently have been odd.....either serious alcoholics, the male version of a cat woman, or men living on disabilty due to mental issues. There are a lot of good men here, I am sure, it's just I am not meeting them, most likely because they have already been taken or that they go out about as much as I do, which is never.

Old 12-03-2009, 04:17 PM

2,519 posts, read 7,029,951 times
Holiday seasons open up a lot of opportunities to meet "good" people. You can volunteer at the many different charities doing projects during the holidays. Go to holiday events...etc.

Old 12-03-2009, 04:20 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
All the men I've met recently have been odd.....either serious alcoholics, the male version of a cat woman, or men living on disabilty due to mental issues. There are a lot of good men here, I am sure, it's just I am not meeting them, most likely because they have already been taken or that they go out about as much as I do, which is never.
well now...just how the heck are ya gonna meet anyone if ya don't go out????

Old 12-03-2009, 04:53 PM

879 posts, read 1,730,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
Hmmm. Maybe that's good news for me. Since I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs, perhaps I'll have lots of options should I end up there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska