Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 05:49 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,809,562 times

Advertisements

and our first right wingnut raises its ugly head....imagine that

kinda Funkie

Last edited by Captain Crunch; 01-20-2010 at 06:00 PM..

Old 01-20-2010, 06:03 PM

2,519 posts, read 7,032,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post
Thought that it is pretty funny that with all the Palin bashing going on by the left here, the Dems lost big time in a State that is so left, it makes the National Dems look center. The left just can't grasp that the Nation as a whole has gotten fed up with the crazies running the asylum!

The 2010 elections are going to be a hoot for Palin and her group.

Keep up the insanity guys, you are making the "Right" proud! Keep ranting on Palin, your making her even more famous!
I just knew someone was going to stir things up.

As I've said on here before, the best thing about Palin is how she drives the left crazy.

Now, hopefully Scott Brown keeps on the straight and narrow. He pulled off one of the biggest upsets in a long time, it will be easy for it to go to his head.

Old 01-20-2010, 06:57 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,100,379 times
Yes he already offered (nice word for it) his daughter out on TV nationally.

Old 01-20-2010, 07:04 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,736,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
oh pipe down... lets see if we can do this for a change
don't you have a bear or seal to go chase??? yeah I'll sit back an see just how long it takes for 2 of you to set thing topsy turvy right into the crapper!!

Old 01-20-2010, 07:13 PM

97 posts, read 232,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlite9 View Post
Thought that it is pretty funny that with all the Palin bashing going on by the left here, the Dems lost big time in a State that is so left, it makes the National Dems look center. The left just can't grasp that the Nation as a whole has gotten fed up with the crazies running the asylum!

The 2010 elections are going to be a hoot for Palin and her group.

Keep up the insanity guys, you are making the "Right" proud! Keep ranting on Palin, your making her even more famous!

Difference is Brown won by appealing to the "every man" and pledging to work *with* the left not against them. He won because he campaigned as a centrist republican willing to cross party lines, and not a right nor left wing extremist.

Honestly, this is what we need more of in the republican party, and not more Palin-like extremists who rail against the oppression of the "main-stream media" and the "crazies running the asylum". Please, Less Palin, more Scott Brown. Palin, Limbaugh, etc all make the republicans look like fools, and I hate it. More brown, less Palin. More working together to get crap done, less right-wing/left-wing BS!

Cheers,

Old 01-20-2010, 07:17 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,567,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
oh shut up and git back to your soaps ya pot-stirring Alaskan....

we know...you and your side-kick stiffer are gloating today

enjoy it while it lasts...which will only be momentary
Naw, went down to Vegas for the week, seeing how much money I can dump into the local economy... So far I think I have up the local revenue by a bunch...

But it is nice to have to deal with 50's and rain verse when it warmed up to -20 when we left!

Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadicBear View Post
Isn't there a political section on CD for such nonsensical partisan blather?
Isn't that funny, when everyone is bashing Palin all over the place, nobody seems to have any issues with that, now that the sky is darkening for the "Left", they are all upset...

Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,736,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akdreamin View Post
Difference is Brown won by appealing to the "every man" and pledging to work *with* the left not against them. He won because he campaigned as a centrist republican willing to cross party lines, and not a right nor left wing extremist.

Honestly, this is what we need more of in the republican party, and not more Palin-like extremists who rail against the oppression of the "main-stream media" and the "crazies running the asylum". Please, Less Palin, more Scott Brown. Palin, Limbaugh, etc all make the republicans look like fools, and I hate it. More brown, less Palin. More working together to get crap done, less right-wing/left-wing BS!

Cheers,
unless there are many others right along with Brown in the mindset of working together he is shoveling against the tide...I think your correct in that he appealed to the every man populous. time will tell all...

Old 01-20-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
thank you!!! take this political spewing to the correct forum!!
Still funny, nobody made that claim when the anti Palin crowd was in full swing... seems you guys are getting your pants wet for nothing.

Old 01-20-2010, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
I think he'd like the dead bear pics. There's nothing really wrong with them.
Nobody stays on thread anyway, so post your bear photos. Maybe it will perk up all those depress folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska