Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 01:05 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
Speaking of embarrassing oneself. She opens a thread and the first thing that comes out from you is that? I was going to stay out of the fighting, but I couldn't.

She had a good thread going until you stepped in.
It's become her MO, Warpt. She followed some of us here from another forum. Basically I believe that her obvious desperation for attention is to be pitied.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 01:07 AM

400 posts, read 468,721 times
Goodnite Metlaktla, goodnite warptman. Have at it! I'm done with this bickering.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:07 AM

21,368 posts, read 38,109,972 times
Yeah, sure you are...

Old 03-24-2010, 01:12 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneyear View Post
Goodnite Metlaktla, goodnite warptman. Have at it! I'm done with this bickering.
You're going to bed? You mean you're not pulling another all nighter the way you did the first time you stalked this forum? What gives? Is your generic vodka just about out or what?

Old 03-24-2010, 05:51 AM

6,994 posts, read 12,728,690 times
Quote:
Is this just another thread about yourself Metlaktla? Jesus, I've had more threads deleted that were less boring than this? How do you get away with it? Is it because you live in Alaska and you get a free pass?
could it be the fouled mouthed rants???
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg View Post
Beggin' the Captain's pardon...
When the lady hisses so - thou art well advised to guard thyself. Thine steins are at peril.
think in Met's case it should be the loins are at peril!

Quote:
My telus address has nothing to do with where I live, but that is where you aren't to intelligent. But, I'd like to know how you have such a status as to find out where and when my telus status kicks in...My guess is that there is a moderator giving you that information.
anyone smart enough can do this...don't need a mod's help at all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
She obsessed over CC and I on a birdwatching board several years ago to the extent that she posted regular rantings on her theory that we are both the same person. She really made quite a fool of herself there and I see that she's on the same track here.
you two one in the same....now that is a very frightening thought!
sheeezzz....the one night I have a computer lesson to give and you guys go off hav'n a rip of an 'ol time! sorry I missed it...might have been able to get a certain on banned again..hahahha

Old 03-24-2010, 06:52 AM

432 posts, read 760,336 times
Quote:
I would suggest for your own self and sake, that you might consider stop embarrassing yourself.
Now there's a snappy comeback.

Not.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:17 AM

432 posts, read 760,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warptman View Post
I was going to stay out of the fighting, but I couldn't.
Okay, sports fans, we're back. Team Alaska has excellent field position. The clock is running. Waiting for the snap...there's the snap...spot...laces out...the kicker steps firm...on the way. Wow! Look at that one go! It's got the distance! Looks good..and...Yes! The kick is good, oneyear's a$$ sailing right between the posts! And that's another score for Warpt "The Mule" Man in a long, illustrious career of a$$ kickings! Stay tuned, folks...

Old 03-24-2010, 08:19 AM

6,994 posts, read 12,728,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDawg View Post
Okay, sports fans, we're back. Team Alaska has excellent field position. The clock is running. Waiting for the snap...there's the snap...spot...laces out...the kicker steps firm...on the way. Wow! Look at that one go! It's got the distance! Looks good..and...Yes! The kick is good, oneyear's a$$ sailing right between the posts! And that's another score for Warpt "The Mule" Man in a long, illustrious career of a$$ kickings! Stay tuned, folks...
ROFLMAO!!! love it! I am sure "the wind" was behind the a$$ sailing helping it along!

Old 03-24-2010, 08:23 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
No I didn't...yes you did...naa aahh...ahhh haaa...no way...yes way...I know you are but what am I...what everrrrrrr...

Old 03-24-2010, 10:25 AM

2,048 posts, read 3,807,220 times
Quote:
I wasn't obsessing about you or Captain Crunch, it is apparent that you both get a free pass. I have noticed it without obsessing anything. It is quite obvious.
Is there actually a point to your obvious jealousy oneyear....

You really outta scoot back to the birdie board and get ripped a new one by Richard Pitt and David Handcock's pyramid scheme donation deal
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska