Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2010, 11:06 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,809,179 times

Advertisements

when did I promise that...I don't recall
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2010, 11:08 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,711,783 times
Figures...you should lay off the hooch.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:10 PM

well....that would reduce the fun and accuracy wouldn't it

Old 04-09-2010, 11:17 PM

20,292 posts, read 37,174,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
when did I promise that...I don't recall
It seems that you have already drank enough to have forgotten your promise But that's OK, I am being forgetful at the moment, too, although not because the expensive wine you drink. Mine is a lot cheaper.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Ray....your continuing unfounded rhetoric just won't fly here, especially with these very minor issues you keep bringing up

Acorn, which isn't even a good talking-point....and a failed attempt to corner some friggen Olympics ?

BTW....Bush was the real "laughing stock around the world"...he failed miserably at everything for 8 years....and spent us into this current recession in doing so....how soon you forget and transfer the blame
But that's all Obama has accomplished, I could bring bigger and better things if only he would have done something It has been a fiasco after another for the poor guy. He is just continuing the failed policies of Bush, instead of having a new beginning.

Old 04-09-2010, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by richelles View Post
Ray if you were on a race track you'd be spun out and never finish the race. It's almost like you only know how to drive on ice because all you're doing is spinning your wheels. Obama is a success, more than you will ever be, because he set goals and met them. His term of office isn't over and I'm going to refrain from debating a cabbage any more because when history is being written what you say today wont even be considered. The nuclear treaty will be passed and it means there will be fewer nuclear weapons around the world. That sorta makes all of us safer and I, for one, am glad we can see a non nuclear end to this madness. I'm even glad to think Sarah Pee will be running against him because like you I vote against the worst and that means I'll vote for the least undesirable one of the two. I sorta think you'd better get used to the way things are going because you'll still be making the same lame accusations this time in six years. With that I'm going to sign off for tonight. On Sunday night I'll leave for Tennessee so you'll have the forum to your self for a few days while I'm in the Mountains where it's warm. Perhaps by the time I get back in two weeks you might have gotten some smarts and be a useful part of the debate.
Oh, come on! Because I can have respect for you, I will give you enough time to answer me one thing: give one single example of a bill or anything Obama has done on his first year in office that you consider a success. Take your time....

Old 04-09-2010, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Ray's going to TN? Will you pick me up a new still, Ray, so I can save the shipping costs? Why do you keep trying to talk about politics anyway, when you're wrong all the time? You should stick to salivating over photoshopped pics of the quitter gov.
Not Ray, but Richelles! Ray can hardly walk straight at the moment (he can't drive....drunk).

Old 04-09-2010, 11:31 PM

Ray....I don't forget anything, especially when its related to wine, she is blowing smoke

Lets see....Bush took 8 years to create this mess for us and you want it all cleaned up in one year, your expectations are a bit of a stretch don't ya think... ?

Old 04-09-2010, 11:33 PM

Ray....your not drinking that wine that comes in a box are you..?

Geez....Ed's gonna show up and 86 us outta his thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:35 PM

6,381 posts, read 14,566,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by richelles View Post
Ray if you were on a race track you'd be spun out and never finish the race. It's almost like you only know how to drive on ice because all you're doing is spinning your wheels. Obama is a success, more than you will ever be, because he set goals and met them. His term of office isn't over and I'm going to refrain from debating a cabbage any more because when history is being written what you say today wont even be considered. The nuclear treaty will be passed and it means there will be fewer nuclear weapons around the world. That sorta makes all of us safer and I, for one, am glad we can see a non nuclear end to this madness. I'm even glad to think Sarah Pee will be running against him because like you I vote against the worst and that means I'll vote for the least undesirable one of the two. I sorta think you'd better get used to the way things are going because you'll still be making the same lame accusations this time in six years. With that I'm going to sign off for tonight. On Sunday night I'll leave for Tennessee so you'll have the forum to your self for a few days while I'm in the Mountains where it's warm. Perhaps by the time I get back in two weeks you might have gotten some smarts and be a useful part of the debate.
Obama's success is kinda like an airplane, he took off short, climbed high and fast, burned out an engine and is now in a dive, with smoke rolling out.

His National approval rating is dropping like a rock, the only way he will make a second term is if the Dem's lose both the House and Senate this fall, then he may be re-elected as a dead lame duck.

Have a safe trip... watch out for that deer in the headlight stuff down there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska